Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Hotfix, June 25 - Minor Lifesteal & Magickasteal

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Hi everyone,

Tomorrow, June 24 beginning at 4am EDT, we’ll be bringing the PC NA and EU megaservers offline to apply a hotfix ahead of Midyear Mayhem starting. This will fix the issue where the effects from Minor Lifesteal and Magickasteal are ignoring their cooldowns in some cases. We anticipate being finished by 7am EDT and no download will be required. Thanks in advance for your patience.
Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on 24 June 2021 14:41
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Update: We ran into an issue this morning and were not able to publish this hotfix. We'll let you know as soon as we have a new plan to roll out this fix.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for your patience with this issue, everyone. The new plan is to publish this hotfix tomorrow morning, June 25 at 4am EDT. Similar to the original plan, downtime is needed to publish the hotfix and we expect maintenance to conclude by 7am EDT. We've also updated the original thread title to reflect the new date.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post