The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Make Coldharbour wayshrines more accessible!

• FluffWit
    FluffWit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I used to be kinda OCD about getting the skyshards and lorebooks north of the divide. I don't really bother anymore.

Traveling to players north of the divide has always been glitchy in terms of where they end up.
  • Peacatcher
    Peacatcher
    ✭✭✭
    I once turned up at the Great Shackle wayshrine in what I believe was my friend's solo instance and watched him finish the quest. That was weird.
    Ps4 EU
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then why make an alt in the first place?
    I have six accounts and over 30 alts and none had to taxi.
    Besides there is a skill line advanced by the main quest.

It's not a skill line I ever use on anyone. And I make alts to play different aspects of the game, different quests, mix things up.

I don't argue with the way you play the game; please allow me the same. And btw the "rules of the game" are not really rules - if they were rules, you couldn't ignore "compliance" with them. They're just quests in optional quest lines if you don't mind the starters being in your log forever (I don't).
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anyone else tired of having to unlock all the wayshrines on new toons to scry or do other things? I get so sick on new toons of begging for ports from quildies on new toons to unlock the wayshrines. I hate that entire zone due to that alone.

I'm with you. Hate that zone. I have a couple Scrying spots I can't get to. Going to have to set aside some time to finish the quest so I can't get to the area before the 30d timer

You can abandon the lead if it's in the quest walled sections and rescry it until it's in the southern part of the map.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else tired of having to unlock all the wayshrines on new toons to scry or do other things? I get so sick on new toons of begging for ports from quildies on new toons to unlock the wayshrines. I hate that entire zone due to that alone.

I'm with you. Hate that zone. I have a couple Scrying spots I can't get to. Going to have to set aside some time to finish the quest so I can't get to the area before the 30d timer

You can abandon the lead if it's in the quest walled sections and rescry it until it's in the southern part of the map.

I keep trying to explain this to people, but I guess they don't get it.
  • Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    Onyx_Werewolf_Gnome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    They are accessible by playing the game as you are supposed to.

Hmm. Whatever happened to play how you like? I'm not going to mess with the MQ ever again - twice was MORE than enough.

This with bells on