The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Back Bar Blade Cloak Questions

twing1_
twing1_
✭✭✭✭
I had a few questions regarding how blade cloak on the backbar interacts with both weapon enchantments and alchemical poisons.

First, if my back bar dw weapons each had a unique enchantment, would blade cloak proc one or both enchantments from the back bar? If it only procs one, which one would it proc? If it procs both, can both proc at the same time, or will each proc on alternating ticks of damage?

Second, I understand that all poisons share a 10 s cooldown, but if I had enchantments on the front bar weapons and alchemical poisons on the back bar weapons, would my back barred blade cloak or other similar skills (volley, stampede, wall of elements, etc...) proc the back barred alchemical poisons?

Thanks in advance.
Edited by twing1_ on 20 June 2021 17:32
  • milllaurie
    milllaurie
    ✭✭✭✭
    twing1_ wrote: »
    I had a few questions regarding how blade cloak on the backbar interacts with both weapon enchantments and alchemical poisons.

First, if my back bar dw weapons each had a unique enchantment, would blade cloak proc one or both enchantments from the back bar? If it only procs one, which one would it proc? If it peocs both, can both proc at the same time, or will each proc on alternating ticks of damage?

Second, I understand that all poisons share a 10 s cooldown, but if I had enchantments on the front bar weapons and alchemical poisons on the back bar weapons, would my back barred blade cloak or other similar skills (volley, stampede, wall of elements, etc...) proc the back barred alchemical poisons?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it procs poisons while you are on your frontbar. As of enchants, I think is used to be a %chance of main/off hand enchants procing, but feel free to correct me.
  • twing1_
    twing1_
    ✭✭✭✭
    milllaurie wrote: »
    twing1_ wrote: »

First, if my back bar dw weapons each had a unique enchantment, would blade cloak proc one or both enchantments from the back bar? If it only procs one, which one would it proc? If it peocs both, can both proc at the same time, or will each proc on alternating ticks of damage?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it procs poisons while you are on your frontbar. As of enchants, I think is used to be a %chance of main/off hand enchants procing, but feel free to correct me.

Thanks for your answer. In this scenario where it has a % chance of proccing main or offhand enchants, do u happen to know if the other would proc when one is on cool down?

Ex/ blade cloak ticks once every 2 seconds. The shared cool down for damage glyphs is 4 seconds. Let's say there's a 50/50 shot of bladecloak proccing either the main hand or offhand enchant.

If the first damage tick procs the main hand enchant, while it is on cool down, would the 2nd damage tick have a 100% chance of proccing the off hand weapon enchant that isn't on cool down? Or would it still be 50/50, with half of the chance being wasted trying to proc an enchant that is already on cool down?

I understand if this might be too deep of a question for you to answer, so no worries if you don't know it. I'm just curious if anyone has already done the testing on it, and might be willing to share results.