The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC EU - Stuck in loading screen

amir412
amir412
✭✭✭✭✭
Me and many friends can't login to the game at the moment.
Is this a known issue?

Update:
Just took me 15 minutes to pass character selection.
Edited by amir412 on 17 May 2021 19:00
PC | EU | AD |Stam Dk named "-Saidden"| 1700 CP|
"..A world without fire. Ashen one, is this truly thy wish?.."

• RedMuse
    RedMuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm stuck on 'character load' too. Been timed out and kicked to login twice now. My guess is it's because the server have been down for nearly 11 hours, it's still primetime in Europe and if we want our daily rewards and to do writs we have about an hour or two to go as most of us have to get up tomorrow for work or school so we can't go to bed too late. So everyone is rushing the server, causing logon issues.

Which btw could have been fully expected by ZOS but they still insist on doing maintenance so that EU is brought up during primetime after a full day off, and with no or only ineffectual steps taken to prevent this situation.
  • Radka
    Radka
    ✭✭✭
    Also stuck, for over 10 mins now...
  • GRXRG
    GRXRG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logged at the ending of the maintenence, played a bit, then switched character, crashed and now impossible to login again with infinite queue time.

The usual Pc-Eu routine.

Give us better servers geez, where is the return of what our money do? Just to pay mods who suspend people for saying the f word?
  • Crood_Oyl
    Crood_Oyl
    22:30. Cannot login. I’m not one to normally complain, but do we just not get our daily login bonus because of their servers?

Same for all the “once per day” motifs that I have been farming. Just “tough ***, see you tomorrow”....?

Cool
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The return is in the next game they're developing and in the pockets of the owners, of course.
  • Balthazod2
    Balthazod2
    Soul Shriven
    Every week 8 hours downtime then no one can log in you have had 7 years to get Good or pay back the time you steal of me
  • ElysaDjinn
    I've been trying to log on for over half an hour - stuck on log in screen. Tried coming out twice, after the 2nd time it suggested there would be a 4 minute 44 second wait. It counted down OK but have been stuck on 30 seconds for several minutes :(
  • Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    Pyr0xyrecuprotite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My current login queue estimated wait time is 1 hour and 42 minutes (for PC/EU). I think I'll switch to NA instead.
  • KyraCROgnon
    KyraCROgnon
    ✭✭✭
    "Approximate wait time : 30 sec"

Now i understand time dilation and relativistic travel, thanks Zenimax :s
  • NupidStoob
    NupidStoob
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My current login queue estimated wait time is 1 hour and 42 minutes (for PC/EU). I think I'll switch to NA instead.

It actually tells you an accurate time? For me it just says 30 seconds since 10 minutes.
  • L_Nici
    L_Nici
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well, bury all hopes of playing today alive. At least my Loginqueue tells an actual time. Sadly that actual time is over 2 hours.
    A very special girl

PC|EU
  • FoxMichele
    FoxMichele
    ✭✭
    2 hour of queue?? really??
    really.png
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    Hello everyone,

With there already being an active thread covering this subject here, we're going to go ahead and close this one down.

Thank you for understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.