The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sell all junk button

Alag
Alag
There is button for "Sell all junk" in all merchant NPCs. Could you add this also to the Merchant Assistants NPCs? It would be very handy.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can lock the items you dont want to sell. So you see only chunk on the sell list at th vendor.
  • Alag
    Alag
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »
    You can lock the items you dont want to sell. So you see only chunk on the sell list at th vendor.

Well, I would prefer, if I could sell all the junk at once. Not one by one.
    I can already filter inventory to see only junk, so it is not problem. I don't see much advantage in locking items I don't want sell immediately.
  • Everstorm
    Everstorm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zer0_CooL wrote: »

Can't lock consumables like potions and food/drink.
  • mr_coops
    mr_coops
    If you're on pc the addon Dustman may be what you're wanting
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Junk Handler sells your junk automatically. It even marks items that should be junked for you.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    one mens junk is another mens treasure
  • caperb
    caperb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also a 'lock junk' option! I mark all my consumables and other stuff I use regularly as junk because don't want to see 50 items that I have in my inventory anyway when looking for that item which dropped.
  • Alag
    Alag
    mr_coops wrote: »
    If you're on pc the addon Dustman may be what you're wanting

Oh, thanks for pointing it. I was using it to mark and remember items as junk. But I had disabled option to "sell them automatically", so I needed hit button "sell all junk".

This solves it, at least for me, thank you.

Anyway, it is still option, which shoul be in the asistant's power.
    Edited by Alag on 23 January 2020 18:57