Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

2 Event Tickets minimum compensation?

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
I've spoken to a few guildies that aren't from the NA, but play on the NA server (like myself). We play there because (well for me, because I lived there when I started playing) or because we have gaming friends on that server, or we don't live in neither the EU nor NA and so made a choice.

One this is for sure, yesterday quite a lot of us were unable to stay awake in our time zones to get our even tickets after 12 hours of down time. I know of at least 4 of my guildies that will miss out on an item (the pet or the berries) due to the fact they have run out of time to get them during this event now... they had it timed perfectly for getting what they wanted - but their plans were scuppered.

I'm not blaming ZoS - these things happen... however, it would be the MINIMUM gesture in my opinion to make available (and quickly since the event is ending) 2 FREE tickets from the crown store. They aren't looking for free handouts, just merely what they were planning and expecting for supporting this Zenimax title.