The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Would you like to see your other toons in your house & quick access?

• vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No
    Most my characters are Khajiit. There would be nothing left in my house.
  • Mwnci
    Mwnci
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I'd like them as NPC's, wandering around doing things. Cooking, cleaning, whatever.
    Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,
    Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Lyserus wrote: »
    People complained about no storage over and over…and there is a simple alternate way to satisfy players before the real storage updated.

Let us be able to put our other toons in the house just like assistants, and we can access their inventory and gear, research traits for other toons in the house (one benefit of having craft stations in the house),and we can quick switch toons without log in log out.

This adds more feature, solves the storage problem at least temporarily, and saved all that trouble of switching toons.

Plz consider this ZOS

Voted no because this idea as presented just isn't going to happen. Being able to do research on an al without going to character select screen isn't going to happen. Just to much work to code that for the value it would present.

Overall, even placing alts and managing that placement when someone logs into that character could prove more work that it's worth.

Besides, I don't think we need another thread in this subject and it's pretty much like one that's been around.

armory storage as an ESO+ perk would be great.

wow wait there...the code can't be harder than making a warden class and such

are u saying because it's hard on code it's not going to happen?

Why don't we stay on original game then? every new content requires a lot of codes

@Lyserus

Please do not be absurd. Thank you. Something as what you suggest trivial compared to adding content and such.
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I think the idea is that the other characters are walking around like NPCs and somewhat interacting. Even if it's stale interactions, or say they are on training dummies.
    Well, if my characters will be walking around my house on their own, it will be realy frightening and creepy.
    It's like that bug with alive dummies in Skyrim.
    fred4 wrote: »
    You don't understand the concept of loopholes, do you?
    Loopholes... Thank you. Now I imagine my characters walking around my house with a nooses on their necks. I can't sleep quietly after this. :#
    Edited by Ermiq on 3 February 2017 07:10
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    I'm planning to get a small house, so no room. :)
  • Solid_Metal
    Solid_Metal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    this kind of post that i usually say "yeah why not"

as long as ESO have the resources/time to do this, i see them why not to be implemented
    "i will walk through the fog, as i welcome death"
  • DragonBound
    DragonBound
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    People complained about no storage over and over…and there is a simple alternate way to satisfy players before the real storage updated.

Let us be able to put our other toons in the house just like assistants, and we can access their inventory and gear, research traits for other toons in the house (one benefit of having craft stations in the house),and we can quick switch toons without log in log out.

This adds more feature, solves the storage problem at least temporarily, and saved all that trouble of switching toons.

Plz consider this ZOS

Oh I love this idea, you can see all your toons in their glory, really cool.
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    I really like the idea. Even if we ultimately couldn't access their inventory or anything and they were basically just decoration, it could still add a little bit of life to your houses.
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Ermiq
    Ermiq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No
    Glurin wrote: »
    I really like the idea. Even if we ultimately couldn't access their inventory or anything and they were basically just decoration, it could still add a little bit of life to your houses.

Oh, yeah, it's like put a couple of Geralts from another savegames in his manor in Toussaint. Very cool. :|
    One of the two of us definitely has gone mad. It only remains to define whether this one is the whole world or just me.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Sick&tired of being kicked off from your house when you complete a dungeon? ComingBackHome addon is what you need!
    Me is russian little bad in english :b
  • Cously
    Cously
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    This is a brilliant idea!

I wouldn't go so far as access their inventory or gear, for me the pure cosmetic aspect of it is enough. I could have all those 7 empty slots filled with servants, guards, strippers and all the like for my housing. And they would look the way I WANT! Genius!
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yes
    Eremith wrote: »
    Glurin wrote: »

Oh, yeah, it's like put a couple of Geralts from another savegames in his manor in Toussaint. Very cool. :|

Please don't tell me every one of your characters looks like and has names that are variations of Geralt. :/
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • Evergnar
    Evergnar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Definitely Yes.