The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Soul strike & it's morphs - Can be dodged if the target is using shuffle and it's morphs

Universe
Universe
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello,
The ultimate ability soul strike and it's morphs is bugged.
I noticed that when I used soul assault ultimate on a target which had shuffle ability on, 3 out of the 4 ticks of this ultimate missed(The player dodged 3 out 4 ticks of this ultimate).
This isn't supposed to happen.
The ultimate isn't dodgeable.
Quote:
"Soul Strike:

This ability can no longer can be purged or interrupted, but can now be blocked.
You will now be immune to CC while channeling this ability.
Increased the damage from this ability by 15%.
This ability now prevents your target from entering stealth and invisibility for 2 seconds.
"
Origin: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/294849/pc-mac-patch-notes-v2-6-4-update-12-one-tamriel#latest

Platform: PC EU

Note: I wanted to check how is cyrodiil now that there are hundreds of players running with OP proc sets.
I found one more reason to not set foot in cyrodiil.

Please fix this.
Edited by Universe on 19 October 2016 14:00
Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
Started playing ESO in beta & early access
User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • xRIVALENx
    xRIVALENx
    ✭✭✭
    Soul Strike:
    This ability can no longer can be purged or interrupted, but can now be blocked.
    This ability now prevents your target from entering stealth and invisibility for 2 seconds.

Yes it probably shouldn't happen but where exactly does it state that this ability is not able to be dodged?
  • AzuraKin
    AzuraKin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    plus you shouldn't be using soul strike in pvp anyhoot. mages - meteor, destro ult, or class ult, stamina - dw, bow, 2nd, dawnbreaker,
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 battlemage (sorcerer)
    v160 restoration archmage (Templar)
    v160 warrior (DragonKnight)
    v160 assassin (nightblade)
    v160 swordsman (sorcerer)
    v160 spellsword (nightblade)
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    Soul Strike:

Yes it probably shouldn't happen but where exactly does it state that this ability is not able to be dodged?

"This ability can no longer can be purged or interrupted".
    I assume that the interrupted/purged is referring to dodge as well.
    Also, it specifically states that block is the only resort.
    They didn't mention dodge but it is broken and needs to be fixed.
    It is broken since the latest incremental patch.

AzuraKin wrote: »
    plus you shouldn't be using soul strike in pvp anyhoot. mages - meteor, destro ult, or class ult, stamina - dw, bow, 2nd, dawnbreaker,

Soul assault is excellent for pvp, especially for sorcerers(when it's not bugged).
    I stopped counting how many have fallen due to this ultimate.
    I should be using it.
    I won't stop using it or change my build due to a bug.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Can you please fix it ?
    Edited by Universe on 20 October 2016 19:23
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
  • Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xRIVALENx wrote: »
    Soul Strike:

It states nowhere exactly that SA shouldnbt be dodgeable, however you cant roll dodge it , so shuffle shouldnt worke either ( at least thats how all other "undodgaeable skills work).
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other ultimates are dodgeable.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magus wrote: »
    Other ultimates are dodgeable.

Ice comet isn't dodgeable.
    Soul strike falls to the same category, not dodgeable.