The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Repetative Hireling Mail

MissHaleyDin
MissHaleyDin
Soul Shriven
My main character Haleyshepard (wood elf stamina nightblade) is on her way to becoming a master crafter. My points in the crafting slots are maxed out(clothing, woodworking, blacksmithing). I have put full points into my hirelings as well. Currently, I have Veesk-Olan as my clothier, Aksel Rockbiter as my Blacksmith, and Morgog the Hammer as my Woodworker. Recently both Veesk and Aksel have been sending me the same messages over and over. Veesk's notebook has once again been snatched by Uraviin Dres and I have received this message for the past several days:
"Patron. Now that you have entered into a partnership with Uraviin Dres, there will be a few changes. First, I will be unable to send you personalized notes for the foreseeable future. That's just not my cup of flin. Second, your regular shipments will continue. Third, I will avenge myself against Veesk. After all, I am a scion of House Dres." The components have changed but the message has not.

Aksel has been sending me this message for about a week and a half: "Today was a good day. I think tomorrow will be too. I am happy, Narasgi is happy, Mother is almost happy. I hope you are happy. As always, supplies for you. - Your friend always, Aksel Rockbiter"

Is this just the end of my customized messages from each hireling? Should I be expecting any new hirelings any time soon or is this forever?

• MissHaleyDin
    MissHaleyDin
    Soul Shriven
    Side Note:
    I've only been playing since last August so I am honestly not entirely sure what to expect with these guys. I am sorry if this just happens. :s
  • leowkwok
    leowkwok
    Well he did say he won't be able to send you personalized messages loll. Maybe there is a certain point where they run out of stories to tell, so ESO team makes them do that on purpose
  • MissHaleyDin
    MissHaleyDin
    Soul Shriven
    That is what I am hoping to figure out! If that is the case, that's totally fine since I am still getting a wide variety of components. If not, it's a very sad bug because the hirelings are SO interesting. :(