Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

really now (silvenars quest)

syko809
syko809
✭✭
This quest still has not been fixed after all this time
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which one second ones an easy fix as few people get it, you all group up leave the area back through portal all enter first person triggers it but as you're grouped you all get it going then game

First ... Yeah good luck with that cluster ***
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    abandon the quest and restart it. My friends just done it with the new fix for that very quest
  • chrystalwhite
    Now u have to go down. And u get stuck there what is this *** waited for ages and all u did is remove the glitch to the button floor ***? Sorry for my language but this is frustrating
    Aldmeri Dominion, European server.

Aedric spear Templar V1
    Playstation 4
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    Now u have to go down. And u get stuck there what is this *** waited for ages and all u did is remove the glitch to the button floor ***? Sorry for my language but this is frustrating

try abandoning the quest, like i say my friend did and he got the quest complete

• chrystalwhite
    Adamsy wrote: »

try abandoning the quest, like i say my friend did and he got the quest complete

I tried that several times so far. But every time the room is still crowded and get stuck there again and again

Aedric spear Templar V1
    Playstation 4
  • Zusia211
    Zusia211
    ✭✭✭
    Adamsy wrote: »

I tried that several times so far. But every time the room is still crowded and get stuck there again and again
    It is fixed as they are most likely going to get it. You might just need to restart it again and just either rush through or take your time in hopes other jump in front of you and complete theirs quick. I did it in one go. Might be if you show up while others are defending him you need to leave and come back cause not sure if you can talk to him while enemies are around.

PSN: blinkgirl211 - if try adding me send message first cause lots of random people always tries to add me...
  • chrystalwhite
    Zusia even i i stay there after reatarting the quest again. Enemys wont spawn for some reason. They should have made this solo..

Aedric spear Templar V1
    Playstation 4
  • Adamsy
    Adamsy
    Zusia even i i stay there after reatarting the quest again. Enemys wont spawn for some reason. They should have made this solo..

no they shouldn't just make it solo. They should just down right design the quest better.

Why should they make it solo anyways thats just plain lazy.
  • chrystalwhite
    Because if they made that part solo. Just the fortress on the hill. Not a single person would be stuck there. This is just annoying. Telling us they fixed it but instead they just moved it from the upper floor to the bottom floor.

Aedric spear Templar V1
    Playstation 4
  • Ranique
    Ranique
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because if they made that part solo. Just the fortress on the hill. Not a single person would be stuck there. This is just annoying. Telling us they fixed it but instead they just moved it from the upper floor to the bottom floor.

You always where supposed to get down. If you stayed upstairs and kill the foes there, you where one of the people causing the bug to start with.

With that bit of info I really think you are still doing it wrong and are the cause of blocking again.
    Through me you pass into the city of woe:
    Through me you pass into eternal pain:
    Through me among the people lost for aye.

PC player - EU
  • Bishop_887
    Can't get this quest done, is it still bugged there is so many people just standing down there just using all there attacks all the time it's bloody annoying I thought this was getting fixed and most of the ones using there attacks are higher level players that more than likely have no business being there
  • SugaComa
    SugaComa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's fixed ... This thread should be retitled