Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

15 GB Patch on PS4

• TheGamingFedora
    TheGamingFedora
    Soul Shriven
    They probably charge you an arm and a leg too. The farther you get from town , the less options which translates to a huge market. I feel for you.

I don't want to discuss price, that's just a whole other mess of BS that Windstream dropped on my doorstep. Sadly, me and everyone else in the area are a captive audience. Only one provider in town, and we really hope someone else will move in.
  • OzJohnD
    OzJohnD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zusia211 wrote: »
    Seriously go read the thread at the top for patch notes. They fixed a lot. Half of the stuff they fixed I had no idea was a problem. I would had it ready to play last night but forgot about it so turned the PS4 off and no rest mode for it to keep downloading, but oh well.

yep .. so glad they fixed the turkey leg glitch !!

Kayeat.jpg

Everyone knows the phenomenon of trying to hold your breath underwater - how at first it's alright and you can handle it, and then as it gets closer and closer to the time when you must breathe, how urgent the need becomes, the lust and the hunger to breathe. And then the panic sets in when you begin to think that you won't be able to breathe - and finally, when you take in air and the anxiety subsides...that's what it's like to be a vampire and need blood.

Francis Ford Coppola - BS Dracula: The Film and the Legend

• koncept
    koncept
    Soul Shriven
    so just to update - i started downloading this at 7:00PM on the 24th, tried the on/off trick numerous times.. My download still has around 8 hours left.

What an absolute joke, if this happens again the game is going straight back to be traded in.
  • stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    koncept wrote: »
    What an absolute joke, if this happens again the game is going straight back to be traded in.
    You won't get much for it, so you might as well keep it. My local game shop is reluctantly offering the equivalent of €5 for a trade-in of ESO and failing to sell used copies for €10, which is unheard of for a game that is only a few weeks old. The new game has stopped selling altogether for now, to the point where the salespeople are talking customers out of buying it, advising them to wait for a month or two and see where it's heading rather than have another unhappy customer. I suspect my local neighborhood is not unique in this respect.

(edit: typo)
    Edited by stefan.gustavsonb16_ESO on 26 June 2015 08:54
  • Milktray
    Milktray
    ✭✭✭
    was 530mb patch on my xbox one, so unless you had to re-download the day one patch for some reason .. it should have been 530mb
    ZoS please understand everyone thinks and pronounces things differently, so please add to your 'rules' that things get removed if the Mod doesn't actually quite understand phrasing
  • Thumbdunked
    Thumbdunked
    ✭✭✭
    koncept wrote: »
    You won't get much for it, so you might as well keep it. My local game shop is reluctantly offering the equivalent of €5 for a trade-in of ESO and failing to sell used copies for €10, which is unheard of for a game that is only a few weeks old. The new game has stopped selling altogether for now, to the point where the salespeople are talking customers out of buying it, advising them to wait for a month or two and see where it's heading rather than have another unhappy customer. I suspect my local neighborhood is not unique in this respect.

(edit: typo)

After watching alot of the scathing reviews im not surprised.