Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Starting a vampire only guild(also used for becomimg a vampire) (Xbox One NA ebonheart pact)

kingchris92
kingchris92
Soul Shriven
Hey friends like the title says I'm looking to make a vampire only guild. Two main reasons are to bring the creatures of the night together and to make it easier for people who want to get bitten to turn into one of us. It has come to my attention that trolls are finding and killing the monsters needed for players to turn and on top of that people are selling bites for high amounts of coin. Not cool. So I figure we can do some good and turn people from the inside of the guild so that our numbers may grow and just make the process smoother for everyone involved.
Server is NA
Alliance is Ebonheart Pact
My Xbox gamertag Is: Chris TheKing92
Either message me through Xbox, send me a friend request or comment on this thread. Looking forward to building our vampire army.
  • kingchris92
    kingchris92
    Soul Shriven
    Bump
  • ZOS_Ann
    ZOS_Ann
    ✭✭
    Please keep Guild Recruitment threads in the Guild Recruitment section of the forums. Thank yoU!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • xX7URK3YXx
    xX7URK3YXx
    Soul Shriven
    looking to join / become a vampire, can someone help me out?
    gamertag is the same as my username
    Thanks