The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How to link console account to pc account

RAM2191
RAM2191
✭✭
When I first log into the ESO on xbox one, Will a link account option appear? The email address I use for ESO is different to the one I used for my gamertag, will that be a problem? Thanks!
Ram V6 Imperial Templar (AD)
I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.
  • RAM2191
    RAM2191
    ✭✭
    Bump
    Ram V6 Imperial Templar (AD)
    I am the hope of the Universe. I am the answer to all living things who cry out for peace. I am protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth... ally to good, nightmare to you.
  • ADarklore
    ADarklore
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am curious about this as well, seeing as how ZOS has said players would need to use a different e-mail address for the new console account- I wonder if this also pertains to the game ID? Perhaps the accounts will not 'link' and players will just have two different accounts??
    CP: 1950 ** ESO+ Gold Road ** ~~ Magicka Warden ~~ Stamina Arcanist ~~ Magicka Sorcerer ~~ Magicka Templar ~~ ***** Strictly a solo PvE quester *****
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You can link your Xbox One Account to the Account you have here on the site. Just go into your Account in the top left corner.

Account
    Go to >
    Link Account

Itll have the instructions in there. Youll be given the option to do this once the game launches.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    You can also do it in game at the log in options.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • SteeleButterfly
    SteeleButterfly
    Soul Shriven
    You can link your Xbox One Account to the Account you have here on the site. Just go into your Account in the top left corner.

Account
    Go to >
    Link Account

Itll have the instructions in there. Youll be given the option to do this once the game launches.
    I don't have a "Link Account" option. Where should it be?