The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Official Discussion Thread for Anniversary Jubilee!

• FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So the other ticket vendor is worth checking?

I didn't realize that since he had nothing worthwhile when I checked a long time back.
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • Kelinmiriel
    Kelinmiriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    laniakea_0 wrote: »
    I dislike that you can't actually earn all the mount fragments through playing.
    I already disliked this last year when we couldn't get all the parts for the Daedroth costume from the Jester's festival. then again this year with the seeker costume, even though it's a little better. but now this? come on! we should never have to spend tickets or buy them from others to get them all. ZOS, please cease this course of action!

You CAN earn all the mount fragments through playing. There are 60 tickets available during the event, and all you have to do to earn them is get the cake, and then summon and eat the cake each day. You only have to spend a few tickets for fragments if you get a box each day.
    Event Tracker addon (PC NA/EU)
    Helps you keep track of your Event Tickets, so you don't miss any. Double XP on events is PASSIVE now!!
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    I already disliked this last year when we couldn't get all the parts for the Daedroth costume from the Jester's festival. then again this year with the seeker costume, even though it's a little better. but now this? come on! we should never have to spend tickets or buy them from others to get them all. ZOS, please cease this course of action!

You CAN earn all the mount fragments through playing. There are 60 tickets available during the event, and all you have to do to earn them is get the cake, and then summon and eat the cake each day. You only have to spend a few tickets for fragments if you get a box each day.

same with the jester's daedroth costume this year. but I don't like that. it doesn't seem right that we should have to use our tickets like that. this type of reward was always completely obtainable through play
    Edited by laniakea_0 on 3 April 2024 14:39
  • ganzaeso
    ganzaeso
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_Kevin

I'm a little disappointed that we can not earn the mount during this event for sure from game activities. This kind of marketing is what drove me away from other games to play ESO.

Perhaps we can have some fragments added to endeavors during the event?

It also looks like Jester and Jubilee events are going to overlap a bit. How are tickets supposed to work? Best to clarify that now than wait till tomorrow.
    Edited by ganzaeso on 3 April 2024 14:52
    (Math before coffee, except after 3, is not for me)
  • Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    ganzaeso wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin

It also looks like Jester and Jubilee events are going to overlap a bit. How are tickets supposed to work? Best to clarify that now than wait till tomorrow.

Yes this needs to be explained, I "Assumed" at first that we would get 3 tickets from the Jester, and then 3 from the Jubilee, all on the same day... but I remembered what "assumed" means. :o

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romo wrote: »
    ganzaeso wrote: »
    @ZOS_Kevin

Yes this needs to be explained, I "Assumed" at first that we would get 3 tickets from the Jester, and then 3 from the Jubilee, all on the same day... but I remembered what "assumed" means. :o

According to the information on both event announcements combined, you will indeed be able to get six tickets on April 4th. Just be sure to get your first three after 6AM, but before 10AM Eastern time. There's a four hour window. Then the other three tickets will be available after 10AM, when the new event goes live.

@ZOS_Kevin, can you verify for us that the information on the announcements is correct?

Edited by Jaraal on 4 April 2024 00:23
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • Sonnir
    Sonnir
    ✭✭✭
    Why does the new mount cost sooooooo many pieces? 25? Any other collectible has been 10.
  • ellmarie
    ellmarie
    ✭✭✭
    Yes! This is the event I love getting the transmutes!!!
    Do you have to initiate the cake making quest with each character to get Jubilee boxes?
    Edit: Answering my own question. And is Yes. :)
    Edited by ellmarie on 4 April 2024 16:55
    Xbox X- NA
  • Aylish
    Aylish
    ✭✭✭
    Why did you make the event boxes drop from the most world event bosses’ corpses instead of the „i took part“ reward?
    Many players won‘t get the event reward for completing world events this way if they don‘t deal enough damage.
  • FlopsyPrince
    FlopsyPrince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sonnir wrote: »
    Why does the new mount cost sooooooo many pieces? 25? Any other collectible has been 10.

Most other mounts cost more if you counted all the components.

Though since each part is 3 tickets, it is both impossible to get without buying tickets and requires 75 tickets!
    Edited by FlopsyPrince on 4 April 2024 21:20
    PC
    PS4/PS5
  • MinnesotaKid
    MinnesotaKid
    ✭✭✭
    So are we supposed to get double XP if we eat the cake? So far 2 toons show no buff for eating the cake?
    MinnesotaKid

• seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So are we supposed to get double XP if we eat the cake? So far 2 toons show no buff for eating the cake?

It's automatically applied this year. You still have to eat the cake to get the tickets each day.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • MinnesotaKid
    MinnesotaKid
    ✭✭✭

It's automatically applied this year. You still have to eat the cake to get the tickets each day.

Thank you!
    MinnesotaKid

• Deserrick
    Deserrick
    ✭✭✭
    The news says that one of the ways to get a gift box is:

"Completing any Incursion event, such as a Dark Anchor, Abyssal Geyser, Bastion Nymic, or similar"

However, the Dark Anchor gift box is found by looting the final boss, which only a certain number of participants get to do. In order for the above statement to be accurate for everyone, the gift box would have to be moved from the boss to the chest (which everyone who completes the event gets).
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's automatically applied this year.

How do you know that? Just because ZOS said so? I can point out any number of instances where one thing was said, but turned out to not be the case.

Without some sort of visual indicator, you just have to 'trust the process.'
  • ZOS_Kevin
    ZOS_Kevin
    Community Manager
    Jaraal wrote: »
    How do you know that? Just because ZOS said so? I can point out any number of instances where one thing was said, but turned out to not be the case.

We have verified that this is working. Everyone is getting the xp boost. And we also noted this in our articles for the last 5 events. We are converting events to work this way with a passive buff. We have it on our radar to add a visual indicator in the future.

Community Manager for ZeniMax Online Studio and Elder Scrolls OnlineDev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter
    Staff Post
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why would they fool their players with 100% xp?

Even tho you had an indicator that say you have 100% xp boost they can just make the indicator not giving you 100% xp if they want i guess.
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XSTRONG wrote: »

Even tho you had an indicator that say you have 100% xp boost they can just make the indicator not giving you 100% xp if they want i guess.

Nobody thinks ZOS would fool players. I'm sure they have every intention of giving people double XP.

Are you saying that everything they have done has worked out exactly as planned? If so, then why have there been so many servers taken down for hotfixes, features disabled (during events or otherwise), players banned for doing things they should not have been able to do, and so forth?

Until someone shows proof of double XP, we must rely on their word that it is working as intended.
  • XSTRONG
    XSTRONG
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XSTRONG wrote: »

Nobody thinks ZOS would fool players. I'm sure they have every intention of giving people double XP.

Are you saying that everything they have done has worked out exactly as planned? If so, then why have there been so many servers taken down for hotfixes, features disabled (during events or otherwise), players banned for doing things they should not have been able to do, and so forth?

Until someone shows proof of double XP, we must rely on their word that it is working as intended.

I dont see where I said that everything Zos done have worked out as intended.

Create a new char now and kill one zombie, create one after event and kill 1 zombie
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How would a visual indicator be “proof”? If you are concerned that the passive buff is not properly applied, why would you have greater confidence to its being linked to a visual indicator such as a status? And we have seen examples of those being bugged too, a food buff not showing correctly, a status or cooldown with an impossibly long cooldown, etc.

I like the XP boost being passively applied and I think it especially helpful for players in Cyrodiil and IC.

Also getting some great rewards in the coffers — thank you! :blush:
  • Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How would a visual indicator be “proof”? If you are concerned that the passive buff is not properly applied, why would you have greater confidence to its being linked to a visual indicator such as a status? And we have seen examples of those being bugged too, a food buff not showing correctly, a status or cooldown with an impossibly long cooldown, etc.

I like the XP boost being passively applied and I think it especially helpful for players in Cyrodiil and IC.

Also getting some great rewards in the coffers — thank you! :blush:

Most timer bars are activated by coding. Coding means something is usually happening. Can they be bugged? Certainly. And I'm not concerned about double XP, as I have little use for it. However, the number of people who make posts about it, mention it in zone chat and guild chat indicate that it is of concern to many.

It's nice not having to reapply a buff every couple of hours. But it's very easy to test whether it's active or not by comparing with and without. As it is now, you just have to have faith.
  • EchoesofThunder
    EchoesofThunder
    ✭✭✭
    I have 3 pieces of the mount, so far, from reward boxes. But, then, I spend more time playing than I do complaining.
  • mikejezz
    mikejezz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where can I see how many fragments that I have ?I have consumed them all but I can't see where they are counted.
  • SpiritKitten
    SpiritKitten
    ✭✭✭✭
    mikejezz wrote: »
    Where can I see how many fragments that I have ?I have consumed them all but I can't see where they are counted.

It's in the achievement.
  • Iexo_Peoa
    Iexo_Peoa
    Soul Shriven

Except that the mount requires 25 fragments, and each costs 3 tickets. That's 75 tickets. The only way to get the mount is to spend 3,750 crowns on extra tickets (2,750 if you still have 12 tickets from the Jester's Festival), and that's if you log on every day, and don't buy anything else from the Impresario.
  • Gandalf_72
    Gandalf_72
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did a quest in Imperial City.
    She showed me a yellow reward but she gave me a purple one... LOL
    It was my first daily quest.
    I got it after doing something else, so no matter.

tllwaj4to547.png

kzdy9qdy64ni.png

ocau8yqc7rm8.png

I wrote that here too.

Edited by Gandalf_72 on 22 April 2024 19:01
    PC | EU
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gandalf_72 wrote: »
    I did a quest in Imperial City.
    She showed me a yellow reward but she gave me a purple one... LOL
    It was my first daily quest.
    I got it after doing something else, so no matter.

Also ran into this. Not a huge deal, but confusing.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • FluffyBird
    FluffyBird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iexo_Peoa wrote: »

Except that the mount requires 25 fragments, and each costs 3 tickets. That's 75 tickets. The only way to get the mount is to spend 3,750 crowns on extra tickets (2,750 if you still have 12 tickets from the Jester's Festival), and that's if you log on every day, and don't buy anything else from the Impresario.

Best case you get mount fragment every day, that's 20, the rest is 15 tickets, so 5 days' worth.
    So, technically, you can get the mount for free. Right?

How much of a step is the wrong direction it is depends on whether or not you miss out on something Impresario-only.

Edit to add: I think that's only going to get worse. Like, 2-3 years and you have to pay for event stuff. Would love to be wrong though.
    Edited by FluffyBird on 7 April 2024 12:35
  • laniakea_0
    laniakea_0
    ✭✭✭✭
    FluffyBird wrote: »
    Iexo_Peoa wrote: »

Best case you get mount fragment every day, that's 20, the rest is 15 tickets, so 5 days' worth.
    So, technically, you can get the mount for free. Right?

How much of a step is the wrong direction it is depends on whether or not you miss out on something Impresario-only.

Edit to add: I think that's only going to get worse. Like, 2-3 years and you have to pay for event stuff. Would love to be wrong though.

as I understand it, it's a guaranteed drop form the golden box. but yes, you still need to buy 5 more fragments to get the mount.
  • kateistan1628
    kateistan1628
    Soul Shriven
    Deserrick wrote: »

"Completing any Incursion event, such as a Dark Anchor, Abyssal Geyser, Bastion Nymic, or similar"

However, the Dark Anchor gift box is found by looting the final boss, which only a certain number of participants get to do. In order for the above statement to be accurate for everyone, the gift box would have to be moved from the boss to the chest (which everyone who completes the event gets).
    Deserrick wrote: »

I was in a group with 4 people for 13hrs today and only 2 of us got drops at summerset geysers. And only 2 of us were able to get consistent anniversary gift boxes from boss drops. Their math of completion% of who gets drops from bosses needs to math because something isn’t making sense.
    I sent in a ticket and was told to “participate when it’s less busy and to understand that only a certain % of participants in the excursion get drops”
    I’m sorry but for a $2billion company to tell me this is ridiculous.