The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Daily login reward reset

ghastley
ghastley
✭✭✭✭✭
I noticed that the daily login reward was about to let me collect Orsinium so I logged off the non-Orc character I was playing and back onto my Orc, only to find that I now had another 24 hours to wait. Somehow a whole day had elapsed in those few seconds it took. The last day reward is locked out to confirm it.

This was PC/EU at 10 PM EST. I hope that I won't miss a day overnight on NA.
Edited by ZOS_Hadeostry on 2 March 2024 22:13
  • ALMA3
    ALMA3
    ✭✭
    Same kekw, I guess it's impossible to claim for them who already have dlc collected. Until this gonna be fixed rewards will be locking from last one per day kekw

r3gnwtgbbei3.png
    Options
  • karstenb16_ESO7
    karstenb16_ESO7
    ✭✭✭
    Same here. My daily reward screen looks exactly like above. Reward for march 31st is already locked.
    Options
  • Daniel141182
    Also the same bug here
    Options
  • Harlekijn
    Harlekijn
    Soul Shriven
    I'm not subscribed to ESO plus, nor did I ever buy the Orsinium DLC from the Crown Store. Yet I have the exact same problem. I have to wait another 20 hours and the final reward of 3000 tel var stones is locked. The system behaves like I've missed a day.
    Options
  • Tygershadowe
    Tygershadowe
    Soul Shriven
    Try going to Fargrave. It worked for me and several other people. I'm waiting for PC NA reset to see if I need to try it there.

Fargrave didn't work for me on NA. After hopping from zone to zone it finally worked when I hit Vvardenfell.
    Edited by Tygershadowe on 2 March 2024 10:45
    Options
  • Grey_Incubus
    teleporting to fargrave fixed it for mezwc5ebjikmyl.png
    Options
  • Shara_Wynn
    Shara_Wynn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for this fix!
    Options
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I had same issue on Xbox EU

Jumped to fargrave, nothing
    Jumped to vardenfell nothing
    Jumped to orsinium, it popped
    Options
  • MorganaLaFey
    MorganaLaFey
    Soul Shriven
    European Server and same error.

Fargrave hasn't solved it. If this error persists and Orsinium reward resets to next day, then there won't be any more daily rewards this month.q050tdvg4a76.jpg
    Options
  • Taggund
    Taggund
    ✭✭✭✭
    European Server and same error.

Fargrave hasn't solved it. If this error persists and Orsinium reward resets to next day, then there won't be any more daily rewards this month.q050tdvg4a76.jpg

Try Blackreach Arkthzand Cavern. It worked for me when Deadlands/Fargrave did not.
    Options
  • uniqpy
    uniqpy
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue, Fargrave Fix worked for me.
    Options
  • Rageypoo
    Rageypoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unable to travel to fargrave, jumping to other places doesn't fix it either.

dizct508n5qe.png
    Options
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did get this to fix itself after porting around to Chapter and DLC zones, but what worked on PC EU did not on NA, and I had to go somewhere else. ZOS are asking us to try specifically the Shambles in Fargrave.

I tried both owned and unlocked by ESO+ locations, and didn’t see any difference. Counting the wayshrine jumps is also apparently not a factor. The “claim via popup” is likely just to be an indication of how players know it has worked itself out, and so not helpful.
    Options
  • Mik195
    Mik195
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fargrave didn't work for me (Xbox NA). I did notice yesterday that even after picking the rewards, it was still showing the new month starts tomorrow graphic. Clicking on rhat did show the month's rewards.
    Options
  • Paori
    Paori
    ✭✭
    The ability to receive a daily reward in Fargrave on EU and NA PC servers does not work.
    Options
  • Darkjester523
    Darkjester523
    ✭✭
    Traveling to the shambles fixed it for me.
    Options
  • ElysaDjinn
    EU server, noticed the problem in High Isle, went to the Raging Coast wayshrine in the Deadlands and that solved it. Weird one!
    Options
  • ZOS_Hadeostry
    Greetings,

Because there is a thread already open on this topic, we're going to close this one down so that all feedback can be consolidated in one place.

You may continue the discussion here. Thank you for your understanding.
    Options
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.