The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

EU is now up

Ephemeraldeception
see title
  • mocap
    mocap
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you have been placed in queue for log in
  • TwiceBornStar
    TwiceBornStar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been up all day..

*shrugs*
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll give it a few hours
  • Ephemeraldeception
    i'm in...gre
  • inchdixprb19_ESO
    inchdixprb19_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Queue will be 58 mins 21 secs for me. up it may be "up" but working, I doubt
  • MagicPie
    MagicPie
    ✭✭✭
    In queue.....ofc...
  • Wise_Will
    Wise_Will
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Requesting Character load" for 5 mins now....not good
    XBOX EU/PC EU
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I managed to get in. It took much longer than usual to log in, but got there eventually.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endless character loading screens are up indeed.
  • curtis337
    curtis337
    ✭✭
    I would like to see an explanation for what when wrong and why it is running so poorly and it wasn't even a patch!
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    joerginger wrote: »

Yep. I got the queue to log in, which disappeared a lot faster than the timer said, but then I've been stuck in endless "requesting character load"...
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, just letting you know we're aware of the issues called out here and the team is on it.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Logged in, got to character load, then got booted and now stuck in endless "30 second" queue...
    Tank Girl
  • Sahqon
    Sahqon
    ✭✭✭
    curtis337 wrote: »
    I would like to see an explanation for what when wrong and why it is running so poorly and it wasn't even a patch!

What, you notice anything unusual going on?
  • Aerenthir
    Aerenthir
    ✭✭✭
    This is becoming a meme at this point. A regular maintenance without an actual patch, taking whole day and still failing. :D
  • joerginger
    joerginger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From endless character loading screen the game went straight to booting me for inactivity. :(
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czeri wrote: »

Yep. I got the queue to log in, which disappeared a lot faster than the timer said, but then I've been stuck in endless "requesting character load"...

Same here.
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess I'll start with NA tonight...
  • menathradiel
    menathradiel
    ✭✭✭✭
    From endless character loading screen the game went straight to booting me for inactivity. :(

Same.
    Tank Girl
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I can confirm that the maintenance is complete and the endless character load is indeed up and available.
  • halkjear
    halkjear
    ✭✭✭

Perhaps it has something to do with about a million users who have all just been sitting around waiting for the exact moment the servers would open up and are now all trying to log in at once.
    Opposite a "normal" maintenance which is usually completely while a majority of users are still occupied with their everyday lives.
    Just perhaps.
  • JetPacWilly
    JetPacWilly
    ✭✭
    Isn't maintenance meant to solve problems, not create them?
  • Awnia
    Awnia
    ✭✭✭
    ApoAlaia wrote: »
    I can confirm that the maintenance is complete and the endless character load is indeed up and available.

As is tradition with maintenances. ☺️
  • GreenHere
    GreenHere
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks all, just letting you know we're aware of the issues called out here and the team is on it.

Thank you for acknowledging it, and so quickly!

Bummer that it's happening, but we appreciate knowing y'all are aware of it.

Thanks, @ZOS_GinaBruno ! :)
  • khyrkat
    khyrkat
    ✭✭✭✭

Every. Time. The. Same.
    Edited by khyrkat on 17 May 2021 19:11
  • Hlaadriel
    Hlaadriel
    ✭✭✭
    What is amazing is that in 7 years... I don't think there has been one deploy, that went smooth...
    Luckily you guys are in a B2C model....
  • goldenarcher1
    goldenarcher1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rt63CpY.gif
  • lorenzosuerob16_ESO
    REquestig Character Load screen for more than 10 minutes, BRAVO ZENIBUG
  • ApoAlaia
    ApoAlaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    halkjear wrote: »

Perhaps it has something to do with about a million users who have all just been sitting around waiting for the exact moment the servers would open up and are now all trying to log in at once.
    Opposite a "normal" maintenance which is usually completely while a majority of users are still occupied with their everyday lives.
    Just perhaps.

That maybe would work as an educated guess if logging in issues would not be a staple of every maintenance.

Alas a staple they are.

So much we love logging in issues in the EU megaserver that often we experience them even without a maintenance taking place.
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Now I got disconnected for "inactivity". I can really be active while waiting for character information to load xD
    I am guessing this is part of the fix?
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.