The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Maintenance and Eso Plus?

• Thialmer
    Thialmer
    ✭✭

4x a month (mondays maintenance) 0.53x4=2.12
    Per year 2.12x12=25.44
    In 7 years 25.44x7=178

I did this 4 per month because usually EU maintenance is more than one day normal worktime and there are usually complications with logins after and the other things...[/quote]

There are 52 weeks in a year and this only accounts for 48.

Aside from that, if you are going to do this calc, you have to find the average length of maintenance and go by hours. If the servers are up, regardless of time, they are available to you. Either way, this whole thought it just dumb..

We complain when the game doesn't run well. We complain when maintenance gets extended. What? They have to fix their *** occasionally.
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PigofSteel wrote: »
    Inaya wrote: »
    PigofSteel wrote: »
    Inaya wrote: »
    Really? 53 cents a day?

Yes because that in 7 years is actually 178$ and that is only from 53 cents... Now you know why rich are rich.

:D
    You, however are not getting 53 cents a day, you are asking for reimbursement for one day. Let's say you are reimbursed once a month, in 7 years that is $ 44.52.

4x a month (mondays maintenance) 0.53x4=2.12
    Per year 2.12x12=25.44
    In 7 years 25.44x7=178

I did this 4 per month because usually EU maintenance is more than one day normal worktime and there are usually complications with logins after and the other things...

But maintenance is rarely longer than 4 hours so it would have to be 0.53/6 = just under 9 cents.
    The Moot Councillor
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not even about the money, but about the principle.

The principal has an alibi

:#
  • rotten333
    rotten333
    ✭✭
    Berchelous wrote: »
    So most of us won't be able to play today. Will our eso plus be extended one day?

I just want the event to be extended by one week due to this happening. They will not extend eso+ so lets just ask for a pony. :blush:
  • jedtb16_ESO
    jedtb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rotten333 wrote: »
    Berchelous wrote: »
    So most of us won't be able to play today. Will our eso plus be extended one day?

I just want the event to be extended by one week due to this happening. They will not extend eso+ so lets just ask for a pony. :blush:

a day you can't play it, hopefully, so you want a weeks extension?

i don't see the logic in that.
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it not very constructive, it has a potential to devolve, and there are other threads about this topic currently open.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.