The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

So who will get the new polymorph for 500 gems?

• spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erelah wrote: »
    Galwylin wrote: »
    Except for two or three months at the end of last year I have gotten every single daily login reward. I have never seen the Werewolf Lord there. Off hand I can't remember any poly in the daily. It would be very strange that they would sale any item then put it in the login rewards to encourage logging daily. Hey folks, we're so grateful you paid for this item we're now going to give it to you for free for logging into our game. I remember things like costumes showing up in the logins and then going to the crown store but I don't think it works the opposite way. Maybe I'm mistaken but its weird they would ever reward players for logging in by giving away the things they paid for free. At the least it would be a recolor. I don't think they would ever open themselves up to another criticism about the login rewards.

Like the free Murkmire DLC? :o

The Murkmire DLC was announced before it went on sale that it would be free. So not the same thing. It was one of the first things they said about it.

https://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/news/post/54803
    Edited by spartaxoxo on 12 May 2021 09:04
  • Umbro100
    Umbro100
    ✭✭✭
    I like it ^^ But I won't spend 500 gems on it,I guess I don't like it that much after all.
    Am curious,is it worh 500 gems for you and will you get it?

There was datamined a brown version of them same polymorph so am rather waiting for that one ^^ May appear in some future crown crate or maybe a crown item instead of gems.

Got a few polymorphs but I am confused - why is this one so expensive and how can anyone like it :) It has fat legs and a very big lower back side ... looks clumsy and awkward, like something that is trying to walk but not really made for it. Just weird !
  • Galwylin
    Galwylin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erelah wrote: »
    Like the free Murkmire DLC? :o

So that's where that came from! I had that DLC and I never buy DLCs so was really confused how I acquired it. Yeah, I guess if that was sold then given away for free to the people that bought it invalidates my thought that they've ever sold polymorph then gave it away for free to those who purchased it without refunding them. I think I'd be pretty pissed over that myself. I'm not thrilled with them putting in past crown items in crates because of the double dip prospects. I think that crate purchase should be refunded myself because people aren't gambling to win something they already have and those taking that slot further deprives them of possible prizes they might not own. Don't give me five gems for something I bought last year, give me another spin at the wheel.