The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Dungeon Queue there has GOT to be a better way?

• NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem:
    Good DPS can overcome bad Tanks = Kite and dmg
    Good Healers can overcome bad dps = DPS and heal
    Good Tanks cannot overcome bad DPS.

Solution:
    Give tanks a Thorns set. One which gives tanks some decent DPS to get them through the bad queues in a reasonable time.
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • Grandchamp1989
    Grandchamp1989
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Another option would be to make the Tank role less miserable to play... Maybe the low number of Tanks got something to do with the fact that it (might) just not be very fun to play. I think it's worth looking at.
    Edited by Grandchamp1989 on 12 May 2021 08:08
  • xv1_me
    xv1_me
    ✭✭✭
    OK I've played healers and tanks and those are great almost instant queue but playing a dps and queuing just plain sucks. Waiting 20 to 30 minutes to get a group, or waiting that long and the system just unques you for no reason(this has happened a few times in the last week btw), or zoning and just as you zone you get the queue invite only to have it gone and you have to requeue again after you zone and so on and so on.

Something is broken with the group finder anyway. Last night i queued for Stone Garden normal. I waited about 40 minutes and nothing. I finally just soloed a normal dungeon and requed and within ten minutes had the invite. Then of all things my daily random ended up being Stone Garden right after that which was about a 20 minute wait.

Just tossing out some ideas here but anything is better than this as a DPS. (And yes I could play my healer or tank but this is my new toon). How about normal dungeon option with no healer or tank, just take your chances. I can pretty much solo most of those anyway except those that require a group like Direfrost due to mechanics etc. Or even two man option? Make the dungeons a little harder in that case. Not the best options I'll admit but this is getting OLD fast. I was semi fine with it until the bug started happening where you get unqueued for no reason at all just a BUG!.

RANT OVER now back to regularly scheduled programming.

This is an easy fix.

Slot a taunt and queue as tank.

Taunt all big stuff and help dps all trash/bosses while holding taunt.

Simple fact is not enough ppl play this game anymore.
    Edited by xv1_me on 12 May 2021 15:50
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [quote="xv1

This is an easy fix.

Slot a taunt and queue as tank.

Taunt all big stuff and help dps all trash/bosses while holding taunt.

Simple fact is not enough ppl play this game anymore. [/quote]

I actually have a DK tank which I created just for that purpose a while back. Figured I was part of the problem if I didn't. Was actually quite fun to play but why should I have to play a tank ALL the dang time for dungeons, too much of anything gets boring? It's not even the long queue times, I just go do other stuff while waiting, it's the constant getting kicked out the queue lately by just sneezing that is getting my socks in a wad.

Hence my post there has GOT to be a better way.

• jecks33
    jecks33
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DDs wait for long because there are few healers and tanks in the game.

Why are there few healers and tanks in the game?

because the first is useless in 95% of the game and the second is no more fun to play (and of course, not needed in 70% of the game)
    PC-EU
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    they could easily rework dungeons so it scales up to 12 players so it can grab more dps players.
    im thinking 1 tank 2 healers and rest DPS.
    this would seriously help elevate some of the DPS queue strains while leaving healer and tank desirable core roles.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Additionally, separate PvE/PvP balance. Unkillable tank in dungeon or trial = Awesome! Unkillable tank in Cyro = BS class, NERF!!!

This goes hand in hand with no longer catering to DPS races. As long as mechanics can be bypassed by sufficient damage, tanks and healers will always be less desirable.

easy solution is to add a "undaunted spirit" buff to dungeons/trials and allow it to boost the role you are for dungeons/trials but ONLY in PvE dungeons/trials but also nerfing the role you arent signed up for.
    tanks = more durability while in a dungeon (15% damage intake reduction. bonus healing taken from outside sources by 5% and blocking generates threat in an AoE over time but self healing and damage is reduced by 15%, which will encourage block holding during trash packs to help speed things up while stopping tank mode being the end all be all jack of trades they currently are.
    healers = 10% bonus magicka+stamina regen and 10% bonus healing but reduced damage by 5% and increase block costs by 20% (to a minimum cost so normal healers wont be impacted by those trying to cheese build a tank healer will be impacted) so to discourage healers trying to be tank hybrids
    DPS = 10% bonus damage+critical damage but 20% reduced self healing this will encourage DPS to stick to their role with only minor impact mainly to make it so the healer is relevant but self healing is still possible just not as brokenly strong that it currently is.

if PvP spirit seems to marginally work when tweak right an undaunted spirit would surely help control some of the issues most tank players fear which is aggro control and damage intake
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

• PizzaCat82
    PizzaCat82
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dsalter wrote: »
    Additionally, separate PvE/PvP balance. Unkillable tank in dungeon or trial = Awesome! Unkillable tank in Cyro = BS class, NERF!!!

This goes hand in hand with no longer catering to DPS races. As long as mechanics can be bypassed by sufficient damage, tanks and healers will always be less desirable.

easy solution is to add a "undaunted spirit" buff to dungeons/trials and allow it to boost the role you are for dungeons/trials but ONLY in PvE dungeons/trials but also nerfing the role you arent signed up for.
    tanks = more durability while in a dungeon (15% damage intake reduction. bonus healing taken from outside sources by 5% and blocking generates threat in an AoE over time but self healing and damage is reduced by 15%, which will encourage block holding during trash packs to help speed things up while stopping tank mode being the end all be all jack of trades they currently are.
    healers = 10% bonus magicka+stamina regen and 10% bonus healing but reduced damage by 5% and increase block costs by 20% (to a minimum cost so normal healers wont be impacted by those trying to cheese build a tank healer will be impacted) so to discourage healers trying to be tank hybrids
    DPS = 10% bonus damage+critical damage but 20% reduced self healing this will encourage DPS to stick to their role with only minor impact mainly to make it so the healer is relevant but self healing is still possible just not as brokenly strong that it currently is.

if PvP spirit seems to marginally work when tweak right an undaunted spirit would surely help control some of the issues most tank players fear which is aggro control and damage intake

There's a lot of dungeons where the role isn't that important though.
  • Anonx31st
    Anonx31st
    ✭✭✭
    Tanking in this game is boring and there is no incentives to que as a tank just so randoms can be toxic towards you.
  • Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Anonx31st wrote: »
    Tanking in this game is boring and there is no incentives to que as a tank just so randoms can be toxic towards you.

Dont queue with randoms.
  • Anonx31st
    Anonx31st
    ✭✭✭

Dont queue with randoms.

And that's the problem why someone just made this thread.
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PizzaCat82 wrote: »
    dsalter wrote: »

There's a lot of dungeons where the role isn't that important though.

so buff up the dungeons accordingly.
    not to hard to tweak some numbers making tanking more vital

• Agenericname
    Agenericname
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Dont queue with randoms.

And that's the problem why someone just made this thread.

Are you under the impression that ZOS can make players less "toxic" when you tank? They have no direct control over that.

You dont wanna tank because the DDs are "toxic." Fine, avoid them. Problem solved.
    Edited by Agenericname on 12 May 2021 19:42
  • deleted221106-002999
    deleted221106-002999
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd be reluctant for zos to fiddle around anymore with the group finder since it took them so long to fix all most of the bugs and any further tweaks would likely just result in more bugs.

I would be in favour of a completely new group finder that had pre-selection criteria though; have hoped that one of the real coders around here might have a go at such a thing? I'd be more willing to subject my support role characters more regularly via such a tool where I could tick the "must not be a psycho" selection box.

I think most 'real' healers and tanks avoid the group finder except for kicks(no pun intended!) occassionally; mostly they stick with friends/guildies because those are generally decent human beings without psychotic tendencies.

When I pug I usually am in offline mode and <remain silent>.

Other than guilds/friends use zone chat to pre-form groups - that way you can hopefully select for fast, easy-going, whatever.

edit: in fairness, most pug runs are ok. :)
    Edited by deleted221106-002999 on 12 May 2021 19:49
  • ThePianist
    ThePianist
    ✭✭✭
    There’s a lot less newbie tanks trying out and learning on the go. This patch is absolutely horrible for tanks, especially vet dlc dungeons and certain vet trials where there are a lot of mechanics. Heavy armor penalty, increased roll dodge cost, is a pretty big deal. If you wear 7 piece heavy and roll dodge 3 times, you’re out of max stam. It doesn’t matter if it’s 18k-25k stamina, you’re out of stam.

If a tank switches armor traits to well fitted, he will also have a harder time holding block and taunt since blocking will cost more. So he should have stayed all sturdy traits. This is very unattractive for people that want to tank.

The tanks in top end guilds and top leaderboards will always find a way to adopt. They are the minority and I won’t talk about their skills and adaptability because they’re the exception, the exception does not make the rule.

Second reason why there will always be a shortage of tanks is toxic players. Whether that’s a try hard elitist, or some random person releasing their irl problems to this game, Tanks will always have to deal with toxic players. As comparison in real life, there’s no way to avoid people that bring negativity in your life.

I was pugging with my tank in vet Wayrest 2, no problems whatsoever. We cleared Hardmode and the healer gets on the mic “Vet Maarselok? Does the tank know the mechs?”

“Does the tank know the mechs?”- said in a way to question my experience and “that” experience should measure to his “expectations”.

So I got in the mic and laughed good. A good 10 seconds of mocking laughter, “not with you” I said, then left.

Y’all have no idea what tanks go through in this game. The reason I do it, is because I like the feeling that people can rely to me, and they thank me in the end. People as in my friends and guild mates that I’ve adventures with throughout the years.
    Edited by ThePianist on 12 May 2021 19:51
  • EpicHero
    EpicHero
    ✭✭✭✭
    ThePianist wrote: »
    So I got in the mic and laughed good. A good 10 seconds of mocking laughter, “not with you” I said, then left.

But doesn't that make you a toxic player as well?

It sure doesn't help make things better...
  • Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePianist wrote: »
    Y’all have no idea what tanks go through in this game. The reason I do it, is because I like the feeling that people can rely to me, and they thank me in the end. People as in my friends and guild mates that I’ve adventures with throughout the years.

You are completely right, but you missed one important thing: The Healer and Tank missmatch through content in the game.
    By design dungeons require 1 Tank, 2 DDs and 1 Healer. So its 1/4 for each support and 2/4 for DDs. If you enter trials however these numbers shift. In vet you usually end up with 2 Tanks, 2 Healers and 8 DDs, so its 1/6 for each support and 2/3 for DDs. If you look at normal Trials this shifts even further with 1 Tank, 1-2Healers and 8-9 DDs. Which is 1/12 for Tanks, 1/12 or 1/6 for Heals and 3/4 to 2/3 for DDs.
    This creates issues where tanks are welcomed and needed for dungeons but get a no thank you from trials groups because they need alot less tanks.

Besides that of course the fact that you cant do overland stuff and questing in a timely manner in tank gear doesnt help. DD players often dont seem to be aware that tanks are required to get extra skillpoints/CP and gear just to get some basic DPS going for overland stuff.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another option would be to make the Tank role less miserable to play... Maybe the low number of Tanks got something to do with the fact that it (might) just not be very fun to play. I think it's worth looking at.

I disagree. Tanking is very fun to play. just not with crap dds.
  • RageKing
    RageKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    i havent qued as a dps in years. i just fake tank on my dps unless its a dlc dungeon then i strictly go healer or proper tank, because like OP stated i dont wanna wait in que for 30mins only to get crap healer or tank that makes group wipe
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What we need is a system where you list what you want to do which then appears in a big list of players so other players can come in and select to join a group if you see what you like or what you would like to get done too.... you know like every other game with a Lobby!

I'd like to try hard mode with a speed run for say FG1... maybe someone else needs that achievement too and can go yep I'm keen and then you can start and others can be auto filled if need be but when it gives someone a group it tells them this is the conditions.

OR

The other option is for the Devs to design Dungeons without the Holy Trinity (DPS x2, Healer & Tank), create a Dungeon experience that can be done with 4 dps or healer 3 dps and no dedicated tank but say a support role that must taunt but wont get hit with 50k one shots.
    Edited by James-Wayne on 13 May 2021 08:16
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem:
    Good DPS can overcome bad Tanks = Kite and dmg
    Good Healers can overcome bad dps = DPS and heal
    Good Tanks cannot overcome bad DPS.

Solution:
    Give tanks a Thorns set. One which gives tanks some decent DPS to get them through the bad queues in a reasonable time.

I dont agree.
    Good DPS can always speed things up and skip mechanics. Worst case they can kite in many instances.
    Good Healers or Tanks can try to keep the group alive (maybe a bit easier for a Healer) but ultimatively they cant do anything about the bad DDs and have to slowboat.

The problem is that a group can get through a dungeon no matter if DDs are good or bad as long as the Tank and Healer are decent, most importantly the Tank. This creates the illusion for bad DDs that tehy are good because they get it done and later on get disillusioned when they get hit by the reality. I had groups with 2 bad DDs that where going on each other throats because both believed they where good and the otehr one was bad and thus the progression was slow.

As long as Tanks have to stem the majority of mechanics and bad DDs can easily be carried through dungeons you cannot realy solve this. If players dont get hit by reality on a regular basis they will have no reason to improve.
  • Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What we need is a system where you list what you want to do which then appears in a big list of players so other players can come in and select to join a group if you see what you like or what you would like to get done too.... you know like every other game with a Lobby!

I'd like to try hard mode with a speed run for say FG1... maybe someone else needs that achievement too and can go yep I'm keen and then you can start and others can be auto filled if need be but when it gives someone a group it tells them this is the conditions.

This is generally a good idea, especially for trials.
    The other option is for the Devs to design Dungeons without the Holy Trinity (DPS x2, Healer & Tank), create a Dungeon experience that can be done with 4 dps or healer 3 dps and no dedicated tank but say a support role that must taunt but wont get hit with 50k one shots.

Thats not a good idea, because full tanks would be out of the window. You would end up being needed somewhere and questioned somewhere else. The dungeon system has to be consistant. Of course they could work on the one hit mechanics anyways because tanks are heavily influenced by them.

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Unkillable tanks in PVE isn't awesome.

It makes tanking stupidly boring and too easy.

That's why I don't think nerfs to heavy armour/health based health/mitigation a bad thing.

You have to be more on your toes to tank, which makes the role more engaging.
  • ThePianist
    ThePianist
    ✭✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

That's why I don't think nerfs to heavy armour/health based health/mitigation a bad thing.

It’s easy to say that from a non-tank perspective. The tanks I know certainly don’t want anymore apm engagement than it already is. If a certain player wants more engagement, they usually will main dps.

The eso community has millions of players, the tank population is less than 10% in my opinion. Tanks in top leaderboards are the top cream of the crop, the best of the best but I won’t compare them to the average Joe tank. The exception does not make the rule. Nefas, made a yt video addressing the tank problem and he’s correct in all points.

Out of the 3 trinity roles, if you mess up as a tank, the failure is more noticeable than a healer or dps that gets 1 shotted by a certain mechanic. A lot of people don’t want to experience something like that.

The dps delusion is also to criticize newbie tanks, while self-repeating their own psychosis of only maining dps because they themselves don’t want to get called out.

Correct me if I’m wrong, to those who have memories, but wasn’t 25k dps a thing when vmol came out? Then guilds started to ask for 40k dps, the same time stamina recovery while blocking was removed.

The same pattern continues. Everytime pve tanks get some kind of nerf, the dps bracket gets higher and higher.

In ps4 Na, raid guilds are asking for 70k dps, for all trials. 70k dps lmao, and guilds will have representatives to witness the parse on a 21 mil dummy. Are they insane? No, this is just the response to the increased roll dodge cost for wearing heavy armor.

“Because our tanks keep complaining about getting 1 shotted after roll dodging 2 times and depleting a 15k-20k stamina pool, while holding block, while debuffing, while taunting....we must increase the dps to compensate for this”- mentality
  • Xebov
    Xebov
    ✭✭✭✭✭

For starters being unkillable as a tank is the whole point of tanking. If you constantly die you are going nowhere.

You should have a look at the jobs tanks have to perform.
    Many mechanics are one shot mechanics that require blocks and movement and as soon you go down the group is not far behind.
    If you tank bosses for an extended amount of time because DDs deal not enought DPS you get called out by the DPS because you died while DDs think they can do whatever they want and their deaths are not as impactful and can be forgiven.
    Tanks are seen as walking buff bots. I layed this out in the past. The expactation towards tanks is that they tank everything for as long as needed without any gear. Why? Because Tank gear is supposed to buff or help the group. If you advice beginenr tanks to use selfish gear to make their start a bit easier it takes 20s until someone comes around the corner telling them that selfish gear is not the way to go.
  • geschmonz
    geschmonz
    ✭✭
    ZOS shound allow solo players to play group dungones and scale them accordingly.

Problem solved.
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There are plenty of super good tanks around. The issue is most won’t pug. Pug damage dealers can be absolutely brutal.(I’m looking at you light attack bow spammers, running siege shield).

What’s left is at best hybrid tanks, and worst “clever” damage dealers queuing as tanks.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • ThePianist
    ThePianist
    ✭✭✭
    Xebov wrote: »

For starters being unkillable as a tank is the whole point of tanking. If you constantly die you are going nowhere.

You should have a look at the jobs tanks have to perform.
    Many mechanics are one shot mechanics that require blocks and movement and as soon you go down the group is not far behind.
    If you tank bosses for an extended amount of time because DDs deal not enought DPS you get called out by the DPS because you died while DDs think they can do whatever they want and their deaths are not as impactful and can be forgiven.
    Tanks are seen as walking buff bots. I layed this out in the past. The expactation towards tanks is that they tank everything for as long as needed without any gear. Why? Because Tank gear is supposed to buff or help the group. If you advice beginenr tanks to use selfish gear to make their start a bit easier it takes 20s until someone comes around the corner telling them that selfish gear is not the way to go.

There are certain dungeons and trials that the main tank or off tank has to wear selfish gear due to their positioning and synergies like mystic orb can’t be reached. Plus, mystic orb speed has been nerfed, the slowest moving blue ball you’ll ever see.

I like to join hosted trials in craglorn and pug with random people. I tell them straight up, I’ll wear whatever you want me to wear as long as you slot something like mystic orb and throw that synergy my way when I need it.

Last week, I recently helped a guild progress in VSS and finally get their extinguisher of flame titles. The last boss hm was easier than the fire dragon hm. The fire dragon hm is where we had a lot of wipes due to tanks dying, dps not stacking, ect...

We also had bad rng, because the fire stack mechanic always showed up on the off tank who was not close to the group. I volunteered to switch to a tank when one of the tanks was starting to get fed up. I told to healers, count 1 to 10 in your head, and throw synergies my way and to the other tank. I also told the other tank to type “Hello” when you need synergies ASAP. It was a cakewalk from there on.

I see this happen a lot in VSS fire dragon boss. The first time the boss flies and lands, what causes the wipe? If people pay attention, it is not because the dps are out of position. It’s because the off tank is dead, or dropped taunt, or doesn’t have resources. And those Iron atro’s starts 1 shotting people. So if dps and healers wants tanks to wear this set and that set, it is also not a hard requirement that healers and dps throw synergies to their tanks.

There’s also certain buff sets that isn’t required in certain scenarios. No death runs for example, why do people want tanks to wear Yohl or Alkosh? I’ll link it in the chat to put your mind at peace but I’ll always wear juggernaut and battalion defender for no death runs lol.

So I’m in the gray area if tanks wants to wear selfish or buff sets. It depends on the group comp and whether or not people want to be cooperative or not.
  • ajkb78
    ajkb78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »
    OK I've played healers and tanks and those are great almost instant queue but playing a dps and queuing just plain sucks. Waiting 20 to 30 minutes to get a group, or waiting that long and the system just unques you for no reason(this has happened a few times in the last week btw), or zoning and just as you zone you get the queue invite only to have it gone and you have to requeue again after you zone and so on and so on.

Something is broken with the group finder anyway. Last night i queued for Stone Garden normal. I waited about 40 minutes and nothing. I finally just soloed a normal dungeon and requed and within ten minutes had the invite. Then of all things my daily random ended up being Stone Garden right after that which was about a 20 minute wait.

Just tossing out some ideas here but anything is better than this as a DPS. (And yes I could play my healer or tank but this is my new toon). How about normal dungeon option with no healer or tank, just take your chances. I can pretty much solo most of those anyway except those that require a group like Direfrost due to mechanics etc. Or even two man option? Make the dungeons a little harder in that case. Not the best options I'll admit but this is getting OLD fast. I was semi fine with it until the bug started happening where you get unqueued for no reason at all just a BUG!.

It's because there is a severe shortage of players who play as tanks, even more so on this game than is usual for an MMORPG. They need to stop nerfing tanks, and start taking their problems seriously (like pets blocking their view so they can't watch for animations to block etc.). This game neglects tanks and actively works to make them secondary to DPS characters, so it really isn't any wonder when people stop playing them. Maybe when the precious DPS characters can't get into queues they will finally start taking this issue seriously and start paying some needed attention to tanks except when it comes to nerfing them so DPS classes can kill the more easily. Because that's usually the only time they pay any attention to them.

So keep threads like this coming.

Since when did tanks get nerfed? Tanking since CP 2.0 is as buffed as it's ever been. Yeah, pets can be a bit annoying but hardly game breaking is it...

The queue system is just supply and demand though. If you want to go on the most popular ride at Disney World, you'll be queuing for 4 hours sometimes. If you want to go on the Carousel of Progress you get on in 5 minutes. Same with DPSing, everyone wants to do it so expect a longer queue; tanks (and healers) are in constant demand so they get a nice short queue. (For what it's worth, I play both DPS and tank, and I love the Carousel of Progress just as much as the new rides.)

I don't think having wildcard queues is a good idea. It might work with some groups in some dungeons but it will significantly increase the chances of a really bad experience. I mean, it's not as if people aren't fake roling anyway but at least at the moment they hopefully feel a bit of shame about it XD

If you queue for a random that gives the shortest queue anyway (as well as the transmutes).
  • BlueRaven
    BlueRaven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeremy wrote: »

It's because there is a severe shortage of players who play as tanks, even more so on this game than is usual for an MMORPG. They need to stop nerfing tanks, and start taking their problems seriously (like pets blocking their view so they can't watch for animations to block etc.). This game neglects tanks and actively works to make them secondary to DPS characters, so it really isn't any wonder when people stop playing them. Maybe when the precious DPS characters can't get into queues they will finally start taking this issue seriously and start paying some needed attention to tanks except when it comes to nerfing them so DPS classes can kill the more easily. Because that's usually the only time they pay any attention to them.

So keep threads like this coming.

Yup. I am down to my last tank from all the nerfs. (I used to have five.) Just easier to switch them over to dps so I can get stuff done.

My only disagreement is about the pets, maybe it’s because of the way I position my camera, but I have never had an issue with pets. I am not saying this is not an issue for some players, I am just saying I have never personally encountered it.

Zos just keeps making tanks QOL worse and worse, then people act surprised queue times keep going up.

They need to go back in time to when tanks were fun to play, but they won’t because of PvP complaints.
    Edited by BlueRaven on 13 May 2021 14:40