Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Ring of the Pale Order Healing Buffs

TonyDemonLord
TonyDemonLord
✭✭✭
Does the ring of the pale order healing get buffed from healing received and healing taken?
Edited by TonyDemonLord on 26 September 2020 14:45
Xbox NA
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also raises the question whether its effected by the powered trait.
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vevvev wrote: »

It is unlikely you would have the powered trait on your front bar which is where all your damage is coming from.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, but its still a question worth asking! Especially if you switch to your powered back bar while some DoTs are running.
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know, but its still a question worth asking! Especially if you switch to your powered back bar while some DoTs are running.

well then your dots will do less damage
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    . . .

You people are crazy. I'm not going to sit on my back bar *eyeroll*
  • exeeter702
    exeeter702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That is a fair question regarding the mechanics of the ring under the hood but it's not really a question worth asking since the ring heals based on damage done and any offensive trait will yeild a direct healing benefit which is the scenario that you would be using this ring in to begin with.
  • Celestro
    Celestro
    ✭✭✭
    I also wondered about this since I questioned how skills that heal you based off damage done interacted with increased healing received buffs like Burning Embers, Strife morphs, Puncturing Strikes, Bloodthrist, Crushing Weapons and the like.
  • MashmalloMan
    MashmalloMan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does the ring of the pale order healing get buffed from healing received and healing taken?

It does. It's also nerfed by them. Just tested a light attack:

2127 damage
    • No Ritual = 319 health return
    • Ritual +13% healing done = 360 health return
    • Ritual +13% healing done, Powered Trait +4.5% healing done = 375 health return
    • Ritual +13% healing done, Powered Trait +4.5% healing done, Blessed CP +15 % healing done = 477 health return
    • No Ritual, -50% healing done (Balance skill) = 160
    • Ritual +13% healing done, -50% healing done (Balance skill) = 180

The equation appears to be something like this:
    • Healing = (Damage * 0.15)(1 - Positive Healing Done)(1 - Negative Healing Done)
    • = (2127 * 0.15)(1+0.325)(1-0.5)
    • = (319.05)(1.325)(0.5)
    • = (319.05)(0.6625)
    • = 211.37

Positive sources seem to be additive together, negative sources seem to be additive together. Both are multiplicative with each other. Just my guess, I didn't test everything in the game.

I did one last test that left me a little puzzled:
    2042 damage
    • Ritual +13%, Powered Trait +4.5%, Blessed CP +15 %, Balance -50% = 209 health return.
    On a calculator, the amount should be 202.9, not sure how it got to 209, but might have to do with how Blessed CP falls in the equation. Someone out there probably knows.

(Does not heal from proc sets that I know of).
    Edited by MashmalloMan on 27 September 2020 06:10
    PC Beta - 1900+ CP

Stam Sorc Khajiit PvE/PVP Main || Stam Sorc Dark Elf PvP ||
    Stam Templar Dark Elf || Stam Warden Wood Elf || Stam DK Nord || Stam Necro Orc || Stam Blade Khajiit

Mag Sorc High Elf || Mag Templar High Elf || Mag Warden Breton || Mag Necro Khajiit || Mag Blade Khajiit
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Healing done/received affect everything. Just buff up and modified % will be visible in set tooltip.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    . . .

You people are crazy. I'm not going to sit on my back bar *eyeroll*

I think with this ring I will find myself asking "what is a back bar!?" 🤔
  • PaddyVu
    PaddyVu
    ✭✭✭✭
    But cap is 2750, so i dont prefer using those, it's really ez to get 2750 cap