The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Suggestion: Put 6.1.8 on PTS

WrathOfInnos
WrathOfInnos
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So that we have the option to play a patch that isn’t broken.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could you be more specific?

Is there something that is so over the top game breaking that the new patch should be reverted back to PTS??
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Is there something that is so over the top game breaking that the new patch should be reverted back to PTS??

Mainly the combat animation lock (especially with Curse, Entropy, Meteor) and broken light attacks. Combine that with constant crashes and trials are unplayable on live.

Personally I’d like the option to do some casual practice runs with the last functional build, even if gear and progress wouldn’t be kept.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on 4 November 2020 22:30
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Mainly the combat animation lock (especially with Curse, Entropy, Meteor) and broken light attacks. Combine that with constant crashes and trials are unplayable on live.

Personally I’d like the option to do some casual practice runs with the last functional build, even if gear and progress wouldn’t be kept.

I'm missing these items in my rotation too ... but give ZOS some time to address.

Remember, they're still working and collaborating from home.

At the very least, I'm not going to start multiple forums threads in an attempt to speed up the fix process.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm missing these items in my rotation too ... but give ZOS some time to address.

Remember, they're still working and collaborating from home.

At the very least, I'm not going to start multiple forums threads in an attempt to speed up the fix process.

Yeah, I don’t have a lot of faith that there will be a speedy fix (it’s still listed as “investigating”). That’s why I’m requesting this, they already have the full 6.1.8 build, and a PTS server that’s not being used for anything at the moment. Load it up and we can have some fun, instead of quitting for a few weeks or fighting with frustrating bugs.
  • Vevvev
    Vevvev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Found bar swapping to fix the animation issue, but I have a habit of casting Degeneration first... which leads to me having to bar swap to immediately light attack or wait the global cooldown to cast another ability and miss out on the light attack.

I honestly have not used meteor yet but if it has the same issue as Degeneration then that'd ruin my Meteor + Fossilize burst combo x.x

Edit: Just tested it and it does have the same issue.... darn....
    Edited by Vevvev on 7 November 2020 01:43
    PC NA - Ceyanna Ashton - Breton Vampire MagDK
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that there is a confirmed fix, I’d actually rather see that on PTS. We could test if it solves all these issue before it goes live, and it would give us a server to try new builds while we wait until the Nov 16 patch.