The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

MARKARTH ANTIQUITIES/LEAD LOCATIONS THREAD

• remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wrothgar farm update: Now killed every delve boss 6 times....

anybody up for hitting the wrothgar WBs tonite european time?
    ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    been farming with @UrbanMonk :smile:

- Wrothgar Lead dropped from Accursed Nursery WB
    - Bangkorai from Treasure Chest

ShutYerTrap (selectively mute NPC dialogues (stuga, companions); displayleads (antiquity leads location); UndauntedPledgeQueuer (small daily undaunted dungeon queuer window)
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    remosito wrote: »
    been farming with @UrbanMonk :smile:

- Wrothgar Lead dropped from Accursed Nursery WB
    - Bangkorai from Treasure Chest

Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pmp95u05bl3p.png
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    336\Glenumbra\Order-Etched Gallery Rail\ (PD) Bad Man's Hallow Trash Mob.

Bloody Trash mob in a Public Dungeon that already drops a Mythic Lead.....

and we are done with Leads outside of the Reach :-)
    Edited by remosito on 30 September 2020 19:31
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them putting another lead in bad man's hollow was quiet devious. I spent about 7-8 hours farming everything else in that zone.. Glad we found it though.

Edited by Inklings on 30 September 2020 23:35
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    on the topic of being done with all leads outside the reach im not sure how much more farming ill be doing as I really don't want to spoil the zone for when it goes live.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inklings wrote: »
    on the topic of being done with all leads outside the reach im not sure how much more farming ill be doing as I really don't want to spoil the zone for when it goes live.

@UrbanMonk has found all the pet parts dropping from the same mobs. So it's just the Motifs which we already know where they will drop (occasional reward from digging up antiquities). But might be bugged. Plus the golden furnishing and on Mythic piece from The Reach.

Chances are those 2 will be found in the remaining weeks just by ppl testing other stuff on PTS in the Reach. And even if not. 2 open Leads is a location report frequency on my discord channel I can handle.

So I will stop farming as well. Will keep checking this thread to see if the 2 remaining ones get reported. And check PTS patch notes for mention of motif lead drop bug fixes.

And get my Addon fully ready. Still need some stuff like itemids for the new mythic items and zoneid for the reach for example.

Thanks to all who joined and reported. Would say was a mighty good effort :-)
    Edited by remosito on 1 October 2020 06:07
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was also surprised to see the lead in Glenumbra dropping in PD. That was the 1st place I crossed of from my list of possibilities.
    However, I was there yday for almost an hour and it didn't drop for me, so I'll go again today.

For the remaining leads in Reach, I honestly have no clue...maybe WB for the pale order piece or fishing.

@ZOS_GinaBruno -Motifs lead drop from scrying is too deep RNG. They should be dropping from Zone Treasure Maps. Also the pet leads from Bthar Zel, itll be too hard to get when it's full of player with current spawn rate.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

• relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Amazing work! I will happily grind the reach for the last piece of the pale order ring. I will wait for the EU copy though 👍
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »

@ZOS_GinaBruno -Motifs lead drop from scrying is too deep RNG. They should be dropping from Zone Treasure Maps. Also the pet leads from Bthar Zel, itll be too hard to get when it's full of player with current spawn rate.

Bthar-Zel is gonna be a nightmare to farm on live with many people.

Motifs might just be bugged and if drop rate isn't to bad I think this can work out. Especially if digging up antiquities in ANY zone can drop the motifs. Not just in The Reach.

Bangkorai treasure maps on the other hand. I opened a good 2 dozen of them and got none. All players trying to get the mythic item competing for chests with such a low Lead drop rate. And not even being able to share via grouping.... another nightmare imo.....
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Still no lead for the window, right? That thing seems to be scarce.

It popped up on eso.mmo-fashion today and is quite beautiful.
    Vampiric-Stained-Glass-1.jpg
    Edited by moonsister on 2 October 2020 13:47
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, it has vampiric in the name, so I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it drops from vampiric mobs. Personally I'd just farm Nighthollow Keep.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • ixie
    ixie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard a rumour that the window comes from harrowstorms, haven't been able to test it myself yet
    PC EU

Ixie - Breton Nightblade
    Paints-With-Frogs - Argonian Nightblade
    Swee Troll - Crafter Dragonknight
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ixie wrote: »
    I heard a rumour that the window comes from harrowstorms, haven't been able to test it myself yet

Seems unlikely imo. We'd have gotten reports of it dropping by now....
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From patch notes 6.2.2:
    • Fixed an issue which prevented the Lead for the Pale Order's Golden Band Antiquity from being acquired.
    • Fixed an issue where the Lead for the Silver Strand of Syrabane, part of the Pearls of Ehlnofey, could be found all over the world. It can now only be found in The Reach, as intended.

golden band was bugged indeed.

2nd one shouldn't affect our results so far. We only found it in the Reach safeboxes. Not all over the world. I guess nobody hit enough safeboxes outside the reach....

No mention of the Motif Leads being bugged. Or the Golden Furniture Lead.
    Edited by remosito on 5 October 2020 16:31
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im really surprised these last two leads have not been found and noted yet =/
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same. And still no report from any of the motifs.

Hopefully we'll get something in tomorrows Patch notes.
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly nothing in the patch notes. I really hope we are just missing these and it doent go live with missing leads again.
  • remosito
    remosito
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sadly nothing in the patch notes. I really hope we are just missing these and it doent go live with missing leads again.

If we don't hear anything until then I might jump onto PTS in the last week to do a bit of farming :-)
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Did we ever find the final lead for the pale order ring?
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No.
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So spent a few hours in Markarth tonight. Killed the only world boss I could find 3 times. Searched 5 chests and did all delves to no avail... I have feeling it may be harrowstorm loot. Loot was a big pain point for harrowstorms and if you think how popular betnikh became due to malacath. It's just a theory mind you.

I tried to solo a harrowstorm, I couldn't do it solo. If anyone is up for trying tomorrow night let me know 😁👍
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone around now that wants to try to take down some PTS harrowstorms while we wait for the DLC to be active?
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vampiric Stained Glass - Harrowstorms
  • relentless_turnip
    relentless_turnip
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vampiric Stained Glass - Harrowstorms

I'm out of idea's... I don't know where the last lead for the pale order ring will drop.
    Maybe I needed to kill more overland mobs or the WB a few more times...
    Pretty sure it isn't from the new arena, because @Alcast has done it hundreds of times already :lol:
    Edited by relentless_turnip on 2 November 2020 12:57
  • Solinur
    Solinur
    ✭✭✭

No.

Yes: https://eso-hub.com/en/sets/ring-of-the-pale-order
    @Solinur Pact EU - PC (Solinur: Templar - Magicka DD, Moves-like-Günther: Sorcerer - Stamina DD, Kinara Sol: Templar - Stamina DD, )
    Addon Author
  • kaisernick
    kaisernick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI: The antiquarians folio of leads now has all the Markarth DLC leads in it.

itncqwmw6gvw.png

whats is this folio?
  • Inklings
    Inklings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaisernick wrote: »
    FYI: The antiquarians folio of leads now has all the Markarth DLC leads in it.

itncqwmw6gvw.png

whats is this folio?

Its a container on a template character from PTS that has all the leads.