The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

CONSTANT DISCONECTS

Rage_Killin
Rage_Killin
✭✭✭

Ok seriously I'm sick and tired of logging into a character to only be kicked back out to the log in screen! Every single time I log out to switch to a different character im booted off the game for long periods of time! It has been an hour this morning and i'm still getting kicked out I have not had any success logging in. Has anyone else encountered this?! Please Address this!
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    You should run a repair on your game files.

A video which details how to repair your ESO game files can be found here.

In addition, you can repair the files for The Elder Scrolls Online on your computer by following the steps below.

Repair the ESO Launcher

1.Open The Elder Scrolls Online Launcher by right-clicking on the icon on the desktop and selecting Run as Administrator.
    2.Wait for the launcher to open completely.
    3.If multiple ESO clients are installed and available through the launcher, make sure you have the correct version highlighted by clicking on it once.
    4.Open the Game Options dropdown menu and click on the option for Repair.
    5.Allow the launcher to examine all the files for the game. This may take some time.
    6.If any files are found to have problems, the launcher will re-download those files.

Delete the ESO Launcher Folder

•PC: Go to the Launcher folder and delete it.
    ◦You can find this by default at C:\Program Files (x86)\Zenimax Online\Launcher.

•Mac: Open Finder, go to Applications, and then look for and delete the Zenimax Online folder.
    ◦The Launcher folder will be under the main ZOS folder.

Download new ESO Launcher

Once you have deleted the folder, download the ESO Launcher from your account management page here to reinstall it. You can do this by logging in to your account on our website and clicking the Download Game button on the page for your appropriate platform.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
  • Thorvarg
    Thorvarg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't understand ZOS still recommends above Workarounds. First you should disable IPv6 in your Router. Since i discovered it 2 Month ago, it helped many Players (Germans, but also here).

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/334347/crash-to-login-no-error-comes-in-mysterious-waves-solved#latest

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/discussion/326432/constantly-kicked-to-the-login-screen-why-is-this-happening#latest

If you understand German Language, LeperXII and RatsthemE describe the Problems Mechanics:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/de/discussion/332177/update-verbindungsabrueche-in-den-pruefungen

Edited by Thorvarg on 21 April 2017 20:48
  • Rage_Killin
    Rage_Killin
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_PeterT I did all of that and I am still having the same issue. I cannot play without spamming the log on button. I get logged in and as soon as I log out it takes me another hour to log back into the game.
  • MrBean90
    MrBean90
    yeah i still cant log in nor load anything like the announcement at the bottom like usual
  • Rage_Killin
    Rage_Killin
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_PeterT I literally cant play. If my character is in reapers march when i want to log in then i cant log in for 2 hours.