Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

completed a daily and got a box of worms :(

phileunderx2
phileunderx2
✭✭✭✭✭
On my last daily that I did today my shiny gold box only contained worms..sigh
Pretty sure none of my characters are named Charlie Brown. Yes he got rocks but I think this is kinda the same. :(
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It takes a true fisherman to appreciate worms
    *Special Snowflake*

• phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I already have like 12 stacks of them...lol
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could use some more worms

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • Horowonnoe
    Horowonnoe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worms are BiS
    PC / NA
    Templar Healer "False Eye"
    Sorc Healer "Potema the Wolf Queen"
    Warden Healer "Heavy Attacks Online"
    Magicka Nightblade DPS "Nephaleth Telvanni"
    Dragonknight Tank "Nico's Facsimile"

Builds & Guides:
    Horow's Templar Healer Guide for Trials (Murkmire updated)
    How to get Felms to jump correctly in vAS HM?
    Horow's vMA Magicka Sorc Build for beginners and lazy farmers
    Horow's Magicka Sorc Triple Pet Heavy Attack Build - Summerset Isles Ready
    More builds at anthem-guild.com/pve/.

Notable Achievements:
    - World's first 18 Axes vAA clear
    - World's first 20+ enrage stack Llothis in vAS HM and World record cone damage
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a late D in the box, April Fools joke.
    Edited by Fleshreaper on 4 April 2017 15:49
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got 2 Yokudan motifs and a couple others on one char so far
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf OP :lol:
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • FluffyReachWitch
    FluffyReachWitch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky you! I've been taking a break from the chaos of PvP and all these festivals and events by working on my Dominion territory fishing achievements. But I guess now's a good time to stock up on worms! :neutral:
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Think it was a bad idea putting all the rare motifs in these boxes cause no one will buy on store now ha, just got 2 ancient orc helms, and more yokudans again
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    15 gold each
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hoard those rare motifs for 2 - 3 weeks when the festival is over. Prices should go back to normal then. To the OP, have you seen the price worms are going for on the market?
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady's smock and deteri......
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • jcaceresw
    jcaceresw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think it was a bad idea putting all the rare motifs in these boxes cause no one will buy on store now ha, just got 2 ancient orc helms, and more yokudans again

as for me, I like they do cause I wanna now farm those motifs before buying the pending ones for my alts (even my main crafter is missing the last motifs introduced in Homestead and Craglorn).
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Worm is good money if you sell them
    Pc na
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll happily swap my bugloss and iron ore for your worms :wink: !
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Worms! You are lucky. I wish I had Worms.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You got ZOS'd.
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Got 2 purple motifs.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Didaco
    Didaco
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got a Yokudan helm motif, 1 Rosin, Malacath boots motif and tons of heartwood.

Wth, I'm not even interested in housing :D
  • CMFan1966
    CMFan1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I paid a lot of gold to a guild trader last week for some worms. I'm getting ready to get in game and see what rarities I get.
  • lygerseye
    lygerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I got one that only contained guts.
  • ChimeraDeux
    ChimeraDeux
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure none of my characters are named Charlie Brown. Yes he got rocks but I think this is kinda the same. :(

If you're a kahjit, thaat would be an awesome ZOS troll job.. :D
    Bartozak--Lvl 50--Nb Vamp Assassin
    Princess Shannanay--Lvl 50--Pet Sorc Vamp
    Nazir -- Lvl 50 --DK WW
    Old Joe Mule --Lvl 50 Templar PVP Meatshield
    Al'Kitty -- Lvl 5 mule
    Morc D'orc -- Lvl 5 mule
    Galliford -- Lvl 30 Mag Warden
  • uzbachchi
    uzbachchi
    ✭✭✭
    I'd actually be happy with a box of worms. I'm working on the fishing achievement and worms are expensive. Maybe we need a trading thread for the castoffs. haha
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Only if you are Khajiit or werewolf should you worry about having worms.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • xeNNNNN
    xeNNNNN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    im sorry but...........

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA omg thats hilarious :')
    Ah, e-communities - the "pinnacle" of the internet............yeah, right.
  • kyle.wilson
    kyle.wilson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    48947897.jpg

• DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What annoys me the most is that I did all 6 of my writs on my main character just a few minutes before there event started. That's 6 boxes I know I'll get the next day anyway, but still. 6 boxes I'll never have :|
  • Deadfinger6
    Deadfinger6
    ✭✭✭
    Worm Cult be like >:)
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    uzbachchi wrote: »
    I'd actually be happy with a box of worms. I'm working on the fishing achievement and worms are expensive. Maybe we need a trading thread for the castoffs. haha

Agree. I'm also trying to get Master Angler and worms would be actually really useful :)
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I opened what looked like a promising gold matt box to discover a rubedite bar and 20 butterfly wings.

Needless to say, these boxes have been an inconvenience.
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.