The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESO 3d anniversary - Share your first days in Tamriel

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Greetings guys !!

@ZOS_GinaBruno and @ZOS_JessicaFolsom asked us to share our screenshots, videos and stories of our first days in Tamriel when the game released. What is your most precious memory? What was your first character? How did you found the game back then?

I'm sharing with you the video of my very first day in The Elder Scrolls Online, the 4th april 2014. This include Doshia and Gunripper fight pre-nerfs! ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqVZl2uv1Wo

533d11a58aa40.GIF
My first character, Elloa, the redguard super-model (inspired from Aishwaria Rai)

533d076e50e5f.jpg
First guild meeting

5339faa620089.jpg
First public Dungeon

53407e373815c.jpg
First Dungeon

5341ed8d8efb9.jpg
First Cyrodiil adventures (I'm the one without horse)

5353152e1a3c9.jpg
One of the sadest moment....

535e011c7c4dc.jpg
My first mount (called Amitabh, of course)

And this another video, gathering memories of 2 years in ESO
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8YPZDZgii8
Edited by Elloa on 1 April 2017 10:47
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are wonderful! If you don't mind Elloa can we make this the "official" thread for showing our photos?

I will upload mine and edit this after the dungeon I am in.

Edit: I am trying to upload some images but Imgur isn't working, I'll upload when I can.
    Edited by Turelus on 1 April 2017 11:48
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    These are wonderful! If you don't mind Elloa can we make this the "official" thread for showing our photos?

I will upload mine and edit this after the dungeon I am in.

That would be great! I've already re-tweeted it. feel free to share it all over the place :)
  • Sigma957
    Sigma957
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a couple of pics from the days of a crappy pc playing eso
    A lowly level 14 swimming next to Ash mountain
    MIIAulN.png
    Back in the day in Ebonheart you could literally fall under the world when going up the stairs at the chateau lol
    v9Faz6G.png
    Just hit vet 1 with a massive 2300 health 1180 magic and 1372 stamina :smiley: no meta build here and also we had Cyrodiil buffs in pve.
    n6mJyWa.png
  • Nicky_W
    Nicky_W
    ✭✭✭
    My first ever character during the beta...and it was a Khajiit (shudder)

090dadd64dd30b254931.png

My first character on live!
    I sparkle.
    88d871c1671bc90e4018.png

Edited by Nicky_W on 1 April 2017 11:54
  • Lumi
    Lumi
    ✭✭✭
    Few of my firsts screenshots. :)
    14360210.jpg
    14360211.jpg
    14360212.jpg
    14360213.jpg
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are all awesome. ESO was a lot less colourful back then.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    These are all awesome. ESO was a lot less colourful back then.

Yeah they changed the colors with Update3 I think.
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RVrUvd3.jpg
    Early days in ESO. My main was known as Kcon Ri back then and was a vampire without much a title.

3M5u4a3.png
    Now he's known as Kalthar Wolf-Brother, nord templar, master of all trades, Executioner, Master Thief, Kingmaker.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My first toon was an Altmeri sorcerer. My how far he has come :) first his ward spells were great. Now not so much xD