Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Disbanded] [Closed] Order of Vagrant Hounds RP Guild Recruiting

• AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    jarnkoldur wrote: »
    Sincerely I am not certain, yet since the Order of Vagrant Hounds is RP focused around a moving caravan we don't adhere to any alliance specifically.

Sorry for my ignorance but how do you meet up with different factions?
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Sincerely I am not certain, yet since the Order of Vagrant Hounds is RP focused around a moving caravan we don't adhere to any alliance specifically.

Sorry for my ignorance but how do you meet up with different factions?

Your primary character can be located within whatever alliance you desire, what we ask is that you create a clone of your main character within the other alliances to roleplay.
    "And when the truth finally dawns, it shall dawn in fire!"
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Ok cool, so I'll create a character in the DC alliance
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    vdlref.jpg

Please message me @ PSN: Jarnkoldur if interested in participating.
  • ckroppel
    ckroppel
    Soul Shriven
    Thesnugglemum32
  • J011Y_R063R
    "Alas ye hour of wolves tis upon us!" Cried ye mighty lords of the Imperium at ye Emperor's death. Yet, unheard by mighty lords bade ye flock of Tamriel, ye commonwealth, "where art ye hounds which shall keep the wolves at bay?"
    -From "Fractures of an Empire," Aquirian Laticus.
    Order of Vagrant Hounds is an Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) Roleplaying (RP) group housed within the PS4 North American Server.

Order of Vagrant Hounds is meant to be a haven for the roleplayer, the storyteller, and the lore enthusiast whom wish to immerse themself further into the beauty of the world of Tamriel with other like minded companions. Thus our priority is to create a welcoming community within ESO for those individuals. Although the guild is alinged to the Daggerfall Covenant alliance, this should not be a deterrent to any whom wish to enter, as all peoples (regardless of creed, race, and alliance) are welcome to join.

All individuals -from the bewildered curious to those the learned thespian- is allowed to join. This is an oppurtunity to be a part of something far more immersive and engaging within Elder Scrolls Online! Yet, take heed, that with our open door invitation, our members and guests are expected to be mature and respectful. Our guild shall not grant permission for any conduct which can be deemed disrespectful and/or harmful to it's members or acting arbitrarily against the original design of this guild of promoting a fun enviorment for the players.

-Please note, that due to some unforseen recent events we have opted to place an age limit.

Mature Audience Only: No one under the age of 18 can join

If interested please contact me via PSN: Jarnkoldur, our community 'Elder Scrolls Online Roleplaying Community,' or via Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1549798775334587/

-Jarnkoldur

... I love this. Is this a DC thing? My Fiance and myself are on DC only. Would love to hear from you message me in game or on here for more information on my fiance and I.
    Xulldarri - Orc, Dragonknight
    See Gamertag - Breton Nightblade
    Cass-Butt - Breton Templar
    ...Nothing else Matters...
    PS4, NA Server
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings J011y_R063R,
    It shall be a pleasure to provide you and your fiancé with more information regarding our guild. I shall contact you via PSN.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Just a reminder this is occuring tomorrow @ 5:00PM EST, @ the Cathedral of Daggerfall!

vdlref.jpg

Please message me @ PSN: Jarnkoldur if interested in participating.
  • jarnkoldur
    jarnkoldur
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

Please be aware that the Order of Vagrant Hounds is now led by PSN: Ursamajor95 and Kibukj. Please direct all inquiries and concerns to these two individuals.

Fortunes go with you.
    Edited by jarnkoldur on 13 May 2016 10:33