Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I wasn't enjoying the Elderscrolls, until I read this...

Vorcil
Vorcil
✭✭✭✭

Prepared now you should be, for I will begin,
to unravel this lost lore, for which you will grin:

latest?cb=20130807230936

White gold tower, Imperial pride,
yet you may not know, the secret it hides.

Encircling around, Aetherial shower,
are many nested wheels, of Infinite power;

Harnessing Mundus, energy sublime,
churning away, since beginingless time.

Alduins-wall-walkthrough.jpg

Alduin's nemesis, known as Godhead,
recorded 'pon scrolls, you may have once read:

Depicted on Akaviri mural, blowing his horn,
"When the wheel turns upon the last Dragonborn"

tcoc_imperial_city_akatosh_statue_final.jpg

So who turns the wheel now? You may want to know;
deeper we go now, more complex this grows:

Dual headed Aka, split into two,
the time god, the king, always aspects anew.

latest?cb=20100202215234

Lorkhan my brother, from end to the start,
always fighting himself now, that's why he ripped out his heart.

LD6AYja.jpg

The Oversoul of Lorkhan, stretches so far,
the Dragonborn and Talos, all avatars;

tumblr_nvzsdkJaen1uief8ao1_1280.png

The flame and the fire, also has many,
aspects of Dragons, he didn't tell you did he?

dragonborn-fighting-alduin-in-tesv-skyrim_1948235064.jpg

The Dragon and heartless, forever in battle,
The wheel keeps on turning, waning his mettle.

TESOnlineIcon.png

Schizophrenic Godhead, is split into two,
Vestige you're known as, which one are you?

If you're beginning to realize, how deep this will get;
you should quit right now, before you lose your head.

latest?cb=20140211161430

He tried to prevent, the wheel from turning;
anchoring it down, the worm king's attempt,

He didn't achieve power, he was not of the two,
a good attempt he had though, now it's up to you.

8c6.jpg

Lost now you should be, much have you gained,
inkless my feather, endless his reign.

The first and last Elderscroll; transcribed by Vorcil of the Dagger.

[The Elderscroll's original revelation:]
When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world
When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped
When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles
When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls
When the Snow Tower lies sundered, kingless, bleeding
The World-Eater wakes, and the Wheel turns upon the Last Dragonborn.
Edited by Vorcil on 25 March 2016 03:17
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    elder_scrolls_vi__valenwood_logo_by_theenderling-d7adbvr.jpg

THE BLACK ELDER SCROLL VI by Vorcil of the Dagger;

He spoke in many tongues, and many battles were fought,
    he mantled the power, that the dark ones had sought.

65b0337550f1bcee4fa4f6bbc3ad891f_by_darkspartan1000-d9591e3.jpg

Disciple of Lorkhan, greatest yet he was,
    the archers he brought, due to Numidium cause.

latest?cb=20120612183911

Nirn, naught left to conquer, endless the Imperial horde,
    the Wolf Queen, forlost, their child did abort.

the_lost_stone_of_barenziah_by_minomi9-d72nvw0.jpg

The Black Lords of Golden Isles, waiting to strike,
    The White-Gold Concordat, signed with bloodiest might.

elder_scrolls__the_snow_tower_mundus_cosmograph_by_dovahfahliil-d84ivvx.jpg

Their reign comes to all, Crusader and Mage,
    never to be satisfied with death as her cage.

latest?cb=20121015103053

Mundus shakes now, with such ferocious of plots,
    erasing the unworthy, for time to know not.

cosmology_of_nirn.jpg

Perish or prosper, in a world turned gold, black,
    pray that the Nine, may not turn their back.

FYI ZOS, you could've done way better with the story; it was okay I guess, if unintentionally anchoring the Imperial city was a thing, you got lucky. If not, GJ.

Would've liked to have fought Mannimarco properly, with an unhinging of the Whitegold tower from it's Anchor.. maybe a future trial back to Coldharbour...

I'm going to try write my perspective of what's going on from a birds eye perspective/nutshell perspective:

Chim is the term given to someone who has made a realization; essentially the universe governed within the Elderscrolls is one big day dream, a manifestation, just a thought, of the one called 'godhead';

Within that, all the gods, from Lorkhan, Mundus and Akatosh for example, are all 'aspects' of this god's personality;

The 'godhead' is some kind of schitzophrenic being with infinite power;

Inside this dream, the unvierse was manifested into various components, different 'realms' different oblivions, for which each of this 'godhead's personalities exhibited and had free form to create and control their worlds at their will;

At the centre of this, was Nirn, created by Mundus, potentially the biggest / most important aspect of the 'godhead';

Mundus has left this dream, depicted by the stars; the Aetherial wall of which his power to manifest the universe still shines through;

Imagine this as god having a powerfull daydream, then waking up, his day dream manifested itself, but is no longer directly controlled by god; now this universe is being run amuck between light and dark, order and chaos, in so many different dualities; that the parts of his personality were left instanced and imaged behind

Now the term 'dragonbreak' being some form of the universe, one of the many infinite possibilities, for each time this 'godhead' had dreamed

This is the basic premise behind the universe of the Elderscrolls

The word Chim, is described to those who have understood this; including Talos (who ascended to godhood), the tribunal (like Vivec), even the disciples of Hermaeus Mora, i.e., Miraak;

Parts of the godhead, like Akatosh, have exhibited their own split personalities, 'aspects', i.e., the dragonborn.

~ I could go on for years.. ..

1347116860685_zps80c53440.png
    Edited by Vorcil on 25 October 2016 00:15
  • LadyNalcarya
    LadyNalcarya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I personally think that ESO takes place during a Dragon Break. :D
    This might explain why one of my vr16 characters is followed by Vanus Galerion who asks me to convince alliance leaders to help us against Molag Bal... Even though I saved the mage from Coldharbor and defeted Molag Bal a long time ago.
    Or why (almost) every boss and mob respawns, and even moreso, if theyre able to talk, they talk like they see you for the first time. Battlemaster Hiath for example, hopelessly cries "No one has ever defeated me!" every time he dies, after being killed approx. 2 million times. :'(
    Edited by LadyNalcarya on 23 March 2016 02:28
    Dro-m'Athra Destroyer | Divayth Fyr's Coadjutor | Voice of Reason

PC/EU
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    THIS IS FROM AN ACTUAL ELDERSCROLL:

When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world - ESO, Valenwood, Blackmarsh, Elsweyr, Morrowind, Summerset Isles, Hammerfell, Highrock, Skyrim.

When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped Numidium

When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles - Tribunal, (but I like to think the end of the Pact, Covenant and Dominion too :P); the Red Mountain explodes.

When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls - The death of Martin Septim;

Skyrim, defeat of Alduin, the king of Time, son of Akatosh, son of Aka;

Elder_Scrolls_Online_(PC)_16a.png

-> When you solve an Elderscroll
    x4RlNQb.gif
    1 down ... infinitely many to go
    Edited by Vorcil on 3 October 2016 00:40
  • Ra'Shtar
    Ra'Shtar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Thrice Blessed passage refers to the three Mer Gods of the Dunmer not to the 3 alliances :)
    Some of my favorite screenshots
    My opinions and posts are mostly on a PvE setting.
  • driosketch
    driosketch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vorcil wrote: »

When misrule takes its place at the eight corners of the world - ESO, Valenwood, Blackmarsh, Elsweyr, Morrowind, Summerset Isles, Hammerfell, Highrock, Skyrim.
    Elder Scrolls Arena, the Emperor is betrayed, a staff is broken and sent to eight locations.
    When the Brass Tower walks and Time is reshaped Battlespire
    Elder Scrolls Daggerfall, there are multiple endings to this game, all canon, know as the Warp in the West.
    When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles - End of the Pact, Covenant and Dominion; the Red Mountain explodes.
    Elder Scrolls Morrowind, the Three, which you can learn more about in the EP questline, ascended by means having to do with the "red tower", and the trouble with that is a part of this game in the series.

The rest are spot on.
    Main: Drio Azul ~ DC, Redguard, Healer/Magicka Templar ~ NA-PC
    ●The Psijic Order●The Sidekick Order●Great House Hlaalu●Bal-Busters●
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    driosketch wrote: »

Elder Scrolls Arena, the Emperor is betrayed, a staff is broken and sent to eight locations.
    Elder Scrolls Daggerfall, there are multiple endings to this game, all canon, know as the Warp in the West.
    When the thrice-blessed fail and the Red Tower trembles - End of the Pact, Covenant and Dominion; the Red Mountain explodes.
    Elder Scrolls Morrowind, the Three, which you can learn more about in the EP questline, ascended by means having to do with the "red tower", and the trouble with that is a part of this game in the series.

The rest are spot on.

^.^
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FYI ZOS, you could've done way better with the story; it was okay I guess, if unintentionally anchoring the Imperial city was a thing, you got lucky. If not, GJ.
    This is the only reason I can think of for why the map of Imperial City is rotated incorrectly. Was it really a severe oversight on the part of ZOS, or are they intentionally depicting the fact that Mundus has become unmoored from the Aurbis?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    This is the only reason I can think of for why the map of Imperial City is rotated incorrectly. Was it really a severe oversight on the part of ZOS, or are they intentionally depicting the fact that Mundus has become unmoored from the Aurbis?

The White Gold Tower is supposed to be the centre of power since the creation of Nirn; though I have severely forgotten what each part of it is supposed to represent, I know the most important tower is the White Gold Tower.

c3a437e5d5e0df5cd4e5c9f82252fd4a.jpg
    3871238-5487733178-tumbl.png

"White-Gold Tower is a harnessing the power of creatia because it’s not only a Wheel within a Wheel, it’s mantling conduit of multiple Wheels. There are Eight Divines, along with Lorkhan, which makes Nine. The Eight surround the Ninth, and thus make a Wheel. Now think about the geography of Tamriel. Nine Provinces, with the Ninth being surrounded by the Eight (Summerset Isles, Elsweyr, Valenwood, Hammerfell, High Rock, Black Marsh, Morrowind, and Skyrim all surround Cyrodiil). That makes a Wheel. The Wild Elves built White-Gold in Cyrodiil on purpose. Oh, and where was it built? On an island in the middle of Cyrodiil, which is surrounded by eight more islands. There’s another Wheel. And it’s stone? Eight Jewels that surround the Ninth, the Emperor/Empress them self. Oh look, another Wheel. And aren’t the Eight usurping the Dream from Anu?"

“Though the Ayleids gave theirs a central Spire as the imago of Ada-mantia, the whole of the polydox resembled the Wheel, with eight lesser towers forming a ring around their primus. To dismiss this mythitecture as being a mockery of the Aurbis is to ignore an important point: this same "jest" gave White-Gold Tower a power over creatia unalike any on this plane(t). It was a triumph of sympathetic megafetish, and the Start of the [Threat! To! Empire!] that brings me to this Council.” – Nu Hatta, Nu-Mantia Intercept #8

But oh well...
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    There’s your answer. The Ayleids were crafty. They built White-Gold in such a way that it is actually mantling everything. From Tamriel to the Eight Divines to the Aurbis to the Dream itself. That’s why it’s the most powerful force on the plane(t). Why do you think Umbriel was heading towards it during the Infernal City and Lord of Souls? Why do you think the Thalmor wanted it during the Great War? Pluck its strings and they’ll reverberate, they’ll echo. The Ayleids had the power of the universe in the palm of their hand…and they just wanted to use it to mantle the Magne-Ge. Whoever controls White-Gold – even in its deactivated state – controls the Dream.

Also the reason for why Mannimarco wanted the White Gold Tower
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the three alliances, and the three ESO heros, the Breton, Altmer and Nord:
    The Enantimorph resulted in the creation of the three Ur-Towers, which represent the Warrior, Thief, and Mage. Auri-El created Adamantine, and it represents Stasis. Lorkhan’s Heart created Red Tower, and it represents Change. But what the Mage? Well, I believe that’s Snow-Throat. Some people believe that the Dragon Break is the reason why Snow-Throat’s apex is only half-there. But what if it’s half there because Magnus used it as his launching point and sort of tore it to reach Aetherius? Magnus created Snow-Throat, and it represents Static-Change. And it’s Stone? Well, its Stone is a cave. And if you think about it, what is a cave? A formation within a place that enters into a chamber. Cave comes from the Latin word cava, which means ‘hollow’. Didn’t Magnus hollow out something when he left? Something big and noticeable? Like the…Sun? Hmmm
  • Mettaricana
    Mettaricana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Stahp your blowing my mind people
  • Duiwel
    Duiwel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sithis is all, there is only the void.

Denounce your false god Akatosh and repent!
    @Duiwel:
    Join ORDER OF SITHIS We're recruiting! PC EU

"Dear Brother. I do not spread rumours. I create them..."
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don"t get what the issue is here?
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • SlayerTheDragon
    SlayerTheDragon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to have stumbled onto the wrong thread...
    ¤═══¤ People don't like it when you talk to them with your weapon drawn ¤═══¤
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The White Gold Tower is supposed to be the centre of power since the creation of Nirn; though I have severely forgotten what each part of it is supposed to represent, I know the most important tower is the White Gold Tower.
    Interestingly though, Crystal-Like-Law is believed to have been constructed before White-Gold, and Adamantine would technically be the first (and therefore most important) (T)ower. But White-Gold's imitation of such using wheels-within-wheels-within-wheels definitely renders it "very important".

As a representation and mantling of the Wheel, and the Wheel representing the structure of the Aurbis, it is 'reasonable' to assume that the structure of the Wheel would be affected by the Soulburst -- the introductory lore states that Nirn has become unmoored, which would be represented as the Hub of the Wheel becoming unmoored from the Rim. This would be reflected in the Imperial City as the inner wheel (the city itself) being unmoored from the outer wheel (City Isle).

The Enantimorph resulted in the creation of the three Ur-Towers, which represent the Warrior, Thief, and Mage. Auri-El created Adamantine, and it represents Stasis. Lorkhan’s Heart created Red Tower, and it represents Change. But what the Mage? Well, I believe that’s Snow-Throat. Some people believe that the Dragon Break is the reason why Snow-Throat’s apex is only half-there. But what if it’s half there because Magnus used it as his launching point and sort of tore it to reach Aetherius? Magnus created Snow-Throat, and it represents Static-Change. And it’s Stone? Well, its Stone is a cave. And if you think about it, what is a cave? A formation within a place that enters into a chamber. Cave comes from the Latin word cava, which means ‘hollow’. Didn’t Magnus hollow out something when he left? Something big and noticeable? Like the…Sun? Hmmm
    Oooh, that's some good stuff there. I hadn't really considered anything more than Adamantine being an Ur-Tower, but this really works, and that theory on the formation of Snow-Throat is brilliant.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Interestingly though, Crystal-Like-Law is believed to have been constructed before White-Gold, and Adamantine would technically be the first (and therefore most important) (T)ower. But White-Gold's imitation of such using wheels-within-wheels-within-wheels definitely renders it "very important".

As a representation and mantling of the Wheel, and the Wheel representing the structure of the Aurbis, it is 'reasonable' to assume that the structure of the Wheel would be affected by the Soulburst -- the introductory lore states that Nirn has become unmoored, which would be represented as the Hub of the Wheel becoming unmoored from the Rim. This would be reflected in the Imperial City as the inner wheel (the city itself) being unmoored from the outer wheel (City Isle).

Oooh, that's some good stuff there. I hadn't really considered anything more than Adamantine being an Ur-Tower, but this really works, and that theory on the formation of Snow-Throat is brilliant.

The tower was created at that specific position, though it may not have been the first tower, it was precisely put at that point.
    The amulet of kings, the tower itself, the council, the walls, the lake, the different nations, the different realms, the gods themselves all wheels surrounding this specific location. This is why the Elderscrolls are bound to this tower, this is why the Ayleids sought after this location, this is why the Thalmor wanted to capture it, this is why Molag Bal wanted to destroy it and why Mannimarco wanted to Anchor it. The reasons and stories behind this get out of hand. I remember when I played Oblivion and Morrowind I would read every single book. I kinda want to go back and read them all again;

I remember in the tales of Vivec, he described the White Gold Tower from the side, and spoke about it's significance; where when he looked at it from above, the tower was nothing, but incapsulated within an infinite series of nested wheels.

I want to read every book again and see how many references there are to towers and wheels.

Elderscrolls Lore if *** crazy...
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    “If the Ayleids made their own Wheel within the Wheel, were-web aad semblio, what would happen if they plucked its strings?” – Nu Hatta, Nu-Mantia Intercept #8

The Ayleids created White-Gold as an attempt to create a replica of Snow-Throat so they could escape Mundus and enter Aetherius. But as you have all noticed, this piece is also titled ‘The Mantling of the Wheels’. So let me get into that. And don’t worry folks, I’m almost done.

The Temple of the Ten Ancestors was not built the way it was built just to make it look pretty. The Heartland Elves were its Architects, just like Magnus was the Architect of Mundus. This is why White-Gold is so powerful, even more powerful than Numidium if you think about it. And so, here is my fourth and final revelation:

And then Saint Alessia died. And according to the legends, either Shezzar/Lorkhan or Auri-El/Akatosh turned her soul into the main stone of the Chim-El Adabal on her deathbed. The Amulet of Kings thus became the Stone of the Temple of the Ten Ancestors, or its new name White-Gold Tower. But what if this was done for an even deeper purpose? Well, if my theory holds some weight, then both Lorkhan and Auri-El were not worshipped by the Magnic Ayleids. So here is my second revelation:
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Ayleids are gone
    The Dwemer are gone

All I get when I 'harness magicka' is a ruddy 4k health shield... The Ayleids and Dwemer ascended into infinite power
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

When the Dragonborn Ruler loses his throne, and the White Tower falls - The death of Martin Septim;

Skyrim, defeat of Alduin, the king of Time, son of Akatosh, son of Aka;

Elder_Scrolls_Online_(PC)_16a.png

-> When you solve an Elderscroll
    x4RlNQb.gif
    1 down ... infinitely many to go

I've had a few too many to get into everything here but I'm pretty sure the Brass Tower part is speaking about Numidium and Talos reshaping the land.

Also the thrice-blessed is clearly talking about the Tribunal
    Edited by waterfairy on 2 October 2016 05:45
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It gives you goosbumps when you first read it for the first time, TES 6 HYPE!
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love the years of lore behind this game ^_^
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of this!

Exactly why TES is my favorite series ever. Played them all :smile:
  • AmberLaTerra
    AmberLaTerra
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is just snowball crazy theory and there nothing in the lore to truly back it however it could fit with the lore in many ways.

The original name of the white gold tower being the Temple of the Ten Ancestors. Perhaps the Ayleids knew something of the future and of the TEN divines, and the 10 ancestors name refers to the fact there would one day be 10 Divines.

My theory is that the player in the single player Elder Scrolls game is the unspoken 10th Divine with their character as an avatar of that Divine seeking to set things how they are destined to go by the scrolls. When you think about it there is a certain fit to this idea, our characters can make deals with the Deadric lords without the consequences normal mortals face, we can read elder scrolls without going blind like other mortals, we gain power that no NPC mortals in the games can match. Who else could do these things other then the avatar of a Divine? And why would mention of this Divine need be made if we are indeed that Divine, a god would know they are a god after all.

This theory would make ESO even more of a dragon break however as how could their be so many avatars of the same divine running around at the same time. It would however fit in with the solo aspects of the story with the only flaw being when we become a vessal of Akatosh. How would a mortal without their soul escape coldharbour and not be left looking like a soul shriven after all or many other questions on how we could accomplish what we do in that story.

Is the blessing of Akatosh even really that or just the Amulet of Kings fully awakening our own divine power for a time could be asked as well.

The secrets behind our characters and the roots of how they learn so fast and grow so powerful is just another of the wonderful mysteries in the Elder scrolls world, and we have no way to ever know if this theory is purely crazy or dead on.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

CP 365 Nord DK DPS EP
    CP 365 Imperal DK Stam Tank EP
    Level 9 Imperial Stam Templar EP
    Cp 365 Khajiit Stam Blade EP

For the glory of the Pact
  • Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read an elder scroll once,now Im blind as a newborn kitten.
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I absolutely die over this kind of theory stuff, but when it comes to Elder Scrolls I'm afraid to contribute because I know I'm going to try and inject our own laws of reality and science into a world that is most certainly not like ours. Believe me, I once asked if Aetherius was a physical place out in the cosmos that could be reached if say Nirn developed space flight. The amount of "putting me in my place" that happened in that thread...

From what I gather is that an incredibly important event concerning the end of time happens regarding the Last Dragonborn. From what ESO has taught me, the Dragonborn are all Alessia's heirs that share the divine bloodline relating to the Amulet of Kings, and that as long as the Amulet belongs with a Dragonborn ruling from the White Gold Tower, then the Dragonfires will remain lit and Nirn would be kept secluded away from Oblivion. So, obviously since the protagonist of Skyrim is the Last Dragonborn, then wouldn't that mean Alessia's bloodline has ceased, and the world as Tamriel knows it will end?
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Hearsay_
    Hearsay_
    ✭✭
    Please keep going.
  • Birdovic
    Birdovic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is wonderful.
    Please continue people :blush: