The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cyrodiil: City of Bravil

FlapjacksNsyrup
So do we know if we'll ever be able to go here? I feel like they decided not to include it because it's so close to the Gate of Mnem that any other factions other than the Aldemeri Dominion would have a hard time accessing that content.

Either way, anyone think there's a possibility we'll see it in the future?
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been trying to find a way to jump into the city. Lol.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • JDar
    JDar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump. Surely there is some way for them to incorporate this into the game.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Well, the Dark Brotherhood has a serious amount of history connected to Bravil, so it is possible that it'll open up to player exploration once they introduce them to the ESO player base.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • Vorcil
    Vorcil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drax76 wrote: »
    Well, the Dark Brotherhood has a serious amount of history connected to Bravil, so it is possible that it'll open up to player exploration once they introduce them to the ESO player base.

This city you speak of, by Vorcil of the Dagger:

That history you speak of doesn't exist,
    not nestled safely, colovian fist.

No wooden walkways, no overhanging paths
    only Ayleid stonework under the stars.

Call out to Mundus, fill you with light,
    check historical timeline, you'll find that I'm right.

Any darkness and murder, within well written lore,
    has not a beginning, yet read I implore.

Oh please our masters, start brothers with care,
    make the story a good one, that all may now share.

Approach Imperial Library, to make story well true,
    don't screw it up now, or I think I'll be through.

Elder_Scrolls_Online_(PC)_16a.png
  • KozawahGaming
    KozawahGaming
    ✭✭✭
    So do we know if we'll ever be able to go here? I feel like they decided not to include it because it's so close to the Gate of Mnem that any other factions other than the Aldemeri Dominion would have a hard time accessing that content.

Either way, anyone think there's a possibility we'll see it in the future?

But Bruma is close to AD? Seriously, if AD wants to complete Bruma we either have to go to the Campaign AD dominates in just to PvE it or cross Blue or Red territory. THEN we have to be careful when getting the quest, or doing the quest to avoid getting ganked.

Also I think it'd be closer to the Faregyl then the Gate of Mnem.
    Vet 5 NB- Gaelwen Forestmire (Vamp(cured)/Stam)
    Vet 1 Templar- Kozawah Incarnic (None/Magicka/Healer)
    Level 4 DK- Trecldur (Magicka)
  • Heindrich
    Heindrich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    I would love if they open Bravil. In my opinion they could make it a neutral city at least but the city is significant for both the Theives Guild and the Dark Brotherhood with the night mother being buried there as we find out in Elder Scrolls Oblivion. While we are at it, i hope and pray we will get Skingrad and Anvil at some point besides Kvatch as that is coming in the next DLC. Also can we have the Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary in Cheydenhall active and available at some point please?
    Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU