The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Why no love for Templar?

• mmtaniac
    mmtaniac
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templar is only good as being purge bot at pvp right now that's all
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koubo wrote: »
    ealdwin wrote: »
    I would love to see Blazing Shield turned into something useful.

Both morphs I just sit there wondering "Why...?"

IMO, one of the morphs should scale off of Max Mag, providing Magicka Templars with a class shield ability. Personally, I'd like to see this be done to the Radiant Ward morph, so that Magplars have a better tool for surviving when outnumbered. Another thought would be to rework Blazing Shield into Blinding Shield, and have it stun enemies on cast, with each enemy increasing the length of the stun. This morph would still scale off of Max Health, and would give Templar Tanks a hard CC option within the class kit.

I honestly like the design behind your suggestion. Dosent solve the state of Stamplar tho :sad_cat:

Yeah, Stamplar needs a bit of attention.

At the very least one of the morphs of Spear Charge should be reworked to be Stamina. Healing Ritual would also be a good candidate for a Stamina Morph option, seeing as neither morph is used that often—Hasty Prayer for instance. (Consider how Fungal Growth is a similar skill in the Warden toolkit, with both a Magicka and a Stamina morph).

Eclipse could also use a some work to be more effective of a defensive tool. Backlash needs help. With the removal of the group utility, and then the bug fix that led to less damage... it's not in a great spot. At this point, the end damage should be guaranteed so it can be used as a proper 6sec delayed burst ability. Sun Fire could also use a look at, considering one of it's morphs is just a longer duration—which is just as exciting as the longer duration passive. Perhaps one of the morphs could be reworked to a Stamina DoT and deal Poison instead of Flame Damage. (I'd keep the name "Vampire's Bane" for a magicka morph because of the spell from Skyrim, and Flame Damage seems more fitting for the name.).

And all that doesn't even begin to get to the passives. Back to the OP's question "Why no love for Templars?"
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Koubo wrote: »

IMO, one of the morphs should scale off of Max Mag, providing Magicka Templars with a class shield ability. Personally, I'd like to see this be done to the Radiant Ward morph, so that Magplars have a better tool for surviving when outnumbered. Another thought would be to rework Blazing Shield into Blinding Shield, and have it stun enemies on cast, with each enemy increasing the length of the stun. This morph would still scale off of Max Health, and would give Templar Tanks a hard CC option within the class kit.

I honestly like the design behind your suggestion. Dosent solve the state of Stamplar tho :sad_cat:

Yeah, Stamplar needs a bit of attention.

At the very least one of the morphs of Spear Charge should be reworked to be Stamina. Healing Ritual would also be a good candidate for a Stamina Morph option, seeing as neither morph is used that often—Hasty Prayer for instance. (Consider how Fungal Growth is a similar skill in the Warden toolkit, with both a Magicka and a Stamina morph).

Eclipse could also use a some work to be more effective of a defensive tool. Backlash needs help. With the removal of the group utility, and then the bug fix that led to less damage... it's not in a great spot. At this point, the end damage should be guaranteed so it can be used as a proper 6sec delayed burst ability. Sun Fire could also use a look at, considering one of it's morphs is just a longer duration—which is just as exciting as the longer duration passive. Perhaps one of the morphs could be reworked to a Stamina DoT and deal Poison instead of Flame Damage. (I'd keep the name "Vampire's Bane" for a magicka morph because of the spell from Skyrim, and Flame Damage seems more fitting for the name.).

And all that doesn't even begin to get to the passives. Back to the OP's question "Why no love for Templars?"

Sun fire has been useless since they standardized dots.
    Beacuse the skills overall damage is split between a direct damage portion and a dot, it deals less dmg than other similar skills like entropy or warden bugs.
    I also means that the dot doesn't scale as well with cp etc.
    And they didn't bother to update vampires bane morph it extends a very weak dot, like ok.
    And the secondary effects aren't too exciting either.
    Major prophecy is super easy to get, meanwhile warden la get minor vuln.
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I keep checking to see if it's time to renew my sub and take my templar back to Cyrodiil, and once again ZOS's answer is no. :( The problem with standardizing things like dots and heals is that the classes are structured differently. If the dots and heals of a dot-and-heal aoe class can't be stronger than the dots and heals of a single-target burst class, there's not much to work with. I really miss my guildies, but I really don't care to spend my leisure time feeling ineffectual.
    Edited by Imryll on 26 September 2020 22:27
  • Koubo
    Koubo
    ✭✭✭
    2nd PTS patch and still nothing to adress all the issue of Templars. Is this a joke? I mean, not wanting to chage things after buff's changes isn't illogical. But some of the Templar's changes were made last patch, now we gave a good look at how it push the class into the abyss and still, ZoS ignore that?
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    With the major buff changes, NOVA is becoming even more useless than before, Remembrance also taking a big hit and resto ult was almost always preffered already.
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a vicious cycle of buffs and nerfs in this game. Templars are now in the same place Nbs were two years ago. Class was nerfed and will be nerfed even more because of ZOS. Then when class population will be low they will start buffing it again (it took NBs more then two years of only nerfs to start getting some nice buffs so you will wait a lot probably).

Also they will probably buff only one aspect of the class (like for magblade, it was buffed for PvE but for PvP it is still [snip]).
    We all have been in that place (except stamcros, they were never bad)

[Edited to remove Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on 29 September 2020 14:03
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Czekoludek wrote: »
    There is a vicious cycle of buffs and nerfs in this game. Templars are now in the same place Nbs were two years ago. Class was nerfed and will be nerfed even more because of ZOS. Then when class population will be low they will start buffing it again (it took NBs more then two years of only nerfs to start getting some nice buffs so you will wait a lot probably).

Also they will probably buff only one aspect of the class (like for magblade, it was buffed for PvE but for PvP it is still [snip]).

Templar was only good in 2 patches, other patches mid tier or below, NB was in much better place in most of patches for solo pvp than a templar.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on 29 September 2020 14:03
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, but you see, templar IS getting love next patch. See my other thread for more information.
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Husan wrote: »
    Ah, but you see, templar IS getting love next patch. See my other thread for more information.

No it doesn't.
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    West93 wrote: »

No it doesn't.

Obviously you haven't even clicked on the link :(
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Templar was only good in 2 patches, other patches mid tier or below, NB was in much better place in most of patches for solo pvp than a templar.

Magplar was bis in pvp for almost a year during year of the dragon, it had also a lot of good moments in the past. Definietely not just 2 patches. Stamplar was strong even longer but the peak performance for them was when Deltia was still around so it was a long time ago. Still they were pretty strong for couple patches in last 2 years. In entire life game magblades weren't really bis in pvp for longer then 3 months (stamblades were in much better position, still i don’t think they were strong longer then templars).
    I symphatize with classes that were nerfed too much even when most of templar mains I know where exactly the opposite and they cheer for nb nerftrain a lot. I believe templars should be buffed but please don’t act like this class was never too op as many players here remember how bad was fighting against tempalrs with their snares, damage, healing and utility. Basically before stamcro meta we had wardens and templars steamrolling cyro
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No it doesn't.

I give you some example.

Stamplar and Stamcro, both builds medium armor ~5.5k weapon damage.

Power of the light hits 2.5-3.5k if opponent is not potato and not standing just eating jabs.
    Power of the light hits 4-5k if you land dawnbreaker and make him eat full jabs for 6 seconds (in that scenario your opponent probably got disconnected in middle of fight anyway).
    Power of the light can be purged (warden,necro 1 click free purge button).
    Pierce armor will give minor fracture + major fracture next patch, power of the light debuff useless.

Meanwhile blighted blastbones hit for 6k+ and apply major defile and undodgeable. Even with major defile nerf it still hits like dawnbreaker and theoretically you can land 2 blastbones in 6 seconds.
  • Husan
    Husan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No it doesn't.

I give you some example.

Stamplar and Stamcro, both builds medium armor ~5.5k weapon damage.

Power of the light hits 2.5-3.5k if opponent is not potato and not standing just eating jabs.
    Power of the light hits 4-5k if you land dawnbreaker and make him eat full jabs for 6 seconds (in that scenario your opponent probably got disconnected in middle of fight anyway).
    Power of the light can be purged (warden,necro 1 click free purge button).
    Pierce armor will give minor fracture + major fracture next patch, power of the light debuff useless.

Meanwhile blighted blastbones hit for 6k+ and apply major defile and undodgeable. Even with major defile nerf it still hits like dawnbreaker and theoretically you can land 2 blastbones in 6 seconds.

You still haven't clicked the link :(
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinbri wrote: »

Magplar was bis in pvp for almost a year during year of the dragon, it had also a lot of good moments in the past. Definietely not just 2 patches. Stamplar was strong even longer but the peak performance for them was when Deltia was still around so it was a long time ago. Still they were pretty strong for couple patches in last 2 years. In entire life game magblades weren't really bis in pvp for longer then 3 months (stamblades were in much better position, still i don’t think they were strong longer then templars).
    I symphatize with classes that were nerfed too much even when most of templar mains I know where exactly the opposite and they cheer for nb nerftrain a lot. I believe templars should be buffed but please don’t act like this class was never too op as many players here remember how bad was fighting against tempalrs with their snares, damage, healing and utility. Basically before stamcro meta we had wardens and templars steamrolling cyro

Templars were never bis, not even during dot meta, it was nothing but forum agenda and attempt of unexperienced people to excuse loosing to templar, and funny how i I easily was able brake all cliches people trying to throw at "OP templars" because when you use logic and brains breaking lie is easy. Also funny how people keep compare it to nightblades - sorry but in a times when nightblades got buffs templars were already continiously nerfhammered, causing such stuff like "Deltia's funeral" or 90 page rage thread that tempalrs are dead and mass exodus of templar players. So stop repeating this cliche, epsecially since it wont get us anywhere.

[Quoted post was removed]

Magplars were never god tier. God tier specs can do more than actually kill players and shrug off PuGs, but also not be stuck resurrecting at the nearest keep/camp when the zerg comes. Gods don;t die in such a scenario and since Tempalrs have never been able to do that in this game, unlike the sorcs and NBs, they never attained that tier.

Saying someone is biased is a silly counter-argument because your own post drips with bias and every poster and post is biased. You might as well insult them by saying they have a functional human brain.

Templars have usually been strictly mid-tier, and that I feel is being overly generous because much of their viability is attached to being a heal bot. I think most honest Templars would say that 9 months ago, the class was good and viable actually do other things than hold block and hit breath of life, but the class has been such a joke as a solo spec for so long, most people were legit confused when they all of a sudden started losing to templars. There's a very large gap between god-tier and not being a joke; posts such as yours refuse to recognize that distinction.

Cinbri's post never said they were weak nor would his suggestions make Cyrodiil 90% templars. And yet you're the one throwing out the bias accusations. Explain again how you are the objective one in this discussion.
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on 29 September 2020 18:41
  • Apox
    Apox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    id like them to look at the flow of light attack weaving with a destro staff and puncturing sweeps. i actually quit magplar because it feels so bad.

stamplar dual wield la weaves with jabs is much smoother. i've parsed 93k with stamplar but it was like pulling teeth to get past 83k on magplar despite them being very solid dps. i also have a current patch 90k magblade parse, so it may be a l2p issue but its not regarding la weaves, I'm very fluent in the language of la weaving.

also, yes id like to see templar get a health based heal. maybe honor the dead specifically and change that morph to be a self heal only (keeping the magicka refund aspect)

i know sorc tanking i started out not using clannfear because i didnt want to waste 2 slots for 1 skill, so i used resolving vigor and even with resolving vigor, crit surge, and minor lifesteal, it sometimes wasnt enough to heal something that clannfear took care of handily. i feel for my templar tank brothers who have to rely on even weaker self heals than crit surge to prop up their resolving vigor tics.
  • LegendaryOaks
    LegendaryOaks
    ✭✭✭
    No burst heal is the same reason i quit nightblade tanking after enjoying it alot, they have dark cloak but it just doesnt compare to two casts of polar wind or gdb

Of course nightblade has more things going for it than templar but they both have the same issue that the other 4 tanks wouldn't even think about

Id want a morph of healing ritual to be turned into a copy of polar wind, always healing yourself and one other nearby ally, or possibly more allies but for half the amount while being health based
    Full Time Shitposter
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

I won't search for exact patch numbers but I will do so if forced to, this is just last few patches.
    Living dark/Unstable core overbuff;
    Ritual being cleanse, soft cc, damage and heal tool at the same time while twisting path was nerfed because of being damage and healing skill at the same time;
    PoTL/Purifying Light being bugged (in favor of templars) for very long.
    Templars as the only ones evading cast time on burst ult.

Many of those things were balanced after some time bringing templars more in line with vanilla classes, that's true, but please stop overreacting.

This patch minor/major tweaks we can see for magblades bring only nerfs, while templars now get unique (very easy) access to minor sorcery, minor breach and all 3 minor recovery's which all got buffed.

Are templars top class? For sure no! Are they bottom class? No way.

[edited to remove quoted content]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 30 September 2020 12:12
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • BalticBlues
    BalticBlues
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. It is not only that Blazing Shield is completely useless on both morphs,
    people experimenting with it even receive questions like,
    "Hey noob, why are you using this BS Templar skill?" :s

Regarding PvP, Templars finally are pretty much useless - apart from being a healing bot -
    so bad are all of the latest nerfs combined. Even my MagNecro performs better.

Edited by BalticBlues on 30 September 2020 10:29
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Templar has very few things going for it right now.

We do have 2 great cc abilities in charge and javelin, an okay spammable and thats it.

Anyone with an objective mindset compares the passive and active skills of templar to what the 2 paid classes have, and can tell that templar is just not there.

We have so many active skills that no one uses, beacuse their useless.

Radiant Aura, Healing Ritual, Sun Shield, Nova and the list goes on.
    Mayrael wrote: »
    [snip]

I won't search for exact patch numbers but I will do so if forced to, this is just last few patches.
    Ritual being cleanse, soft cc, damage and heal tool at the same time while twisting path was nerfed because of being damage and healing skill at the same time;

Many of those things were balanced after some time bringing templars more in line with vanilla classes, that's true, but please stop overreacting.

This patch minor/major tweaks we can see for magblades bring only nerfs, while templars now get unique (very easy) access to minor sorcery, minor breach and all 3 minor recovery's which all got buffed.

Access to all 3 minor recoveries.. Just show how little you know about Templar.
    Minor breach has been put on pierce armor so everyone has access to it.
    Minor sorcery? Yeah for the whole group and warden has minor Toughness, dk brutality, sorc prophecy, nb savagery.
    Backlash was bugged? Yeah and that's why it did any damage, meanwhile warden and necro has access to far more potent burst for a fraction of the effort. Heck even curse is hitting harder than bbaclkash right now, which btw is a 6!!!! second single target burst skill that doesn't scale with cp damage modifiers, but gets reduced by them, doesn't scale with weapon or spell damage, even tough that's what templars have access to.
    I can't even...

You think magblade getting nerfed by the patch?
    Nova is now 10% damage reduction for 250 ultimate, remembrance costs less but also only 10% now.
    Empowering sweep hits for less than half of incap and highly avoidable, yeah it reeeaaaly needed a cast time.
    Living dark was nerfed to the point where it heals for next to nothing now, compare it to the kinda healing warden has access to..
    Honor the dead received nerfs after nerfs for years, meanwhile sorc matriarch heals for more than it ever did and multiple targets too..
    You just need to compare Templar skills to what other classes have and you'll see that they're definetly in the bottom half of the spectrum right now.
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 30 September 2020 12:14
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 minor recoveries.

You are telling us to double bar slot repentance for a useless skill that would not help you in a 1v1 scenario or playing solo.

Only healbots in group during pvdoor sieges using repentance and its only 1 bar slot which you only get that buff being on 1 bar.

I wish templars actually had a 3 minor recovery skill buff but they don't.

The only time I had repentance on my bar is when I was doing skyreach catacombs.

• techyeshic
    techyeshic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 minor recoveries.

You are telling us to double bar slot repentance for a useless skill that would not help you in a 1v1 scenario or playing solo.

Only healbots in group during pvdoor sieges using repentance and its only 1 bar slot which you only get that buff being on 1 bar.

The only time I had repentance on my bar is when I was doing skyreach catacombs.

1v1 it is useless, but anytime you are 1vx or XvX it becomes somewhat decent. Minor recoveries getting buffed help but; the return is not even the cost of an ability to where you probably would be better off using meditate and LOS if you really needed sustain but its not hard to sustain right now PvP outside of these tests. I used it last week with the ramping costs test and it helped but that was really trying to patchwork my stamplar to even pull off playing in that.

Now with the buff and nerf to major protection meditate gets; it might be a better alternative to meditate; but we won't have ramping costs to be necessary. At least for a while.

The biggest issue I find with templar is it lacks defensive options and that is going to be even more so with the nerf to major protection on rememberance where you could at least use that as kind of a reset and keep some major protection if you cancel out. Is it too late to ask for Empowering Sweep to get major protection back again now that it is in a weakened state?

Stamplar could use some better healing support, or at least Extended Ritual cost reduction. Kind of crazy its only like 500 mag less than efficient purge but all we have, and when you tell another stam class to rely on purge; you get a hell no.

POTL and PL are pretty pathetic now for burst. Magicka; our DOT abilities are pathetic especially compared to DPS of proc sets. Oh; and our health based ability is the crap shiel making templars near bottom in that crap, homogenized meta; and has been a soar spot for templar tanks ever since blazing shield was nerfed into oblivion
  • West93
    West93
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techyeshic wrote: »
    3 minor recoveries.

1v1 it is useless, but anytime you are 1vx or XvX it becomes somewhat decent. Minor recoveries getting buffed help but; the return is not even the cost of an ability to where you probably would be better off using meditate and LOS if you really needed sustain but its not hard to sustain right now PvP outside of these tests. I used it last week with the ramping costs test and it helped but that was really trying to patchwork my stamplar to even pull off playing in that.

Now with the buff and nerf to major protection meditate gets; it might be a better alternative to meditate; but we won't have ramping costs to be necessary. At least for a while.

The biggest issue I find with templar is it lacks defensive options and that is going to be even more so with the nerf to major protection on rememberance where you could at least use that as kind of a reset and keep some major protection if you cancel out. Is it too late to ask for Empowering Sweep to get major protection back again now that it is in a weakened state?

Stamplar could use some better healing support, or at least Extended Ritual cost reduction. Kind of crazy its only like 500 mag less than efficient purge but all we have, and when you tell another stam class to rely on purge; you get a hell no.

POTL and PL are pretty pathetic now for burst. Magicka; our DOT abilities are pathetic especially compared to DPS of proc sets. Oh; and our health based ability is the crap shiel making templars near bottom in that crap, homogenized meta; and has been a soar spot for templar tanks ever since blazing shield was nerfed into oblivion

If ability is useless in a 1v1 it is useless in general.

You killed some potatos and repentance them who cares, I would have gotten those resources on demand if I used meditate.

If you are fighting a really good experienced player that repentance waste of skill slot might be reason why you lost.

Imagine now slotting repentance doulbe bar for those 3 minor recoveries, what a waste of skill slot.

So where are my minor recoveries outside of being repentance pvdoor siege healbot?
  • ZOS_Lunar
    ZOS_Lunar
    admin
    Greetings!

We've removed some posts from this thread as they violated the rules on baiting. It’s okay and very normal to disagree with others, and even to debate, but provoking conflict, baiting, inciting, mocking, etc. is never acceptable in the official ESO community. If you do not have something constructive or meaningful to add to a discussion, we strongly recommend you refrain from posting in that thread, and find another discussion to participate in instead.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »
    [snip]

[snip] Most peoples recovery is around 500-900. Even if you took 20% of that, its still an awful number. Yahoo my recovery goes up a little but only if i slot repentance and have it front bar'd.

I stopped playing my magplar entirely a few patches ago to play a magblade. It was like switching from a Toyota to a Ferrari. Ranged spammable that is a HoT, shade, options on builds depending on group (cripple for the cheap DoT vs lotus fan for the minor vulnerability), unique buffs in reave and 20% additional damage for 6 seconds after using incap. Nice luxury for also having the strongest burst skill in the game (merciless bow proc). On a test dummy i can get some bow procs around 90k. Works swimmingly with impale too. Pretty easy rotation just count to 4 and light attack bow proc, and the best part it gets easier during execute. The hardest part is managing your potions to best serve your ultimate generation.

At this point i could care less about templars. [snip]

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on 30 September 2020 13:27
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anybody even mention burning light nerf?!?

At this point i hope they nerf templars even more. We are much closer to having a dead class (outside of being 2nd trial healer) than we are of having a competitive class.

Worst case scenario is they buff an already strong and used skill, giving us a glimmer of hope, only to nerf it twice as hard next patch. Or they give a meaningless buff to a undesirable skill just to troll us. AoE application of minor magicka steal but you can only obtain magicka steal from 1 target ohh but we will increase its range harharhar, gottem! Ahh, ZoS you are a masterful troll. Oh and btw we will reduce how much magicka you get in return but hey now your recovery will go up by 25. Not 25% just 25. Oof!
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Burning light is almost non existent especially on ranged builds

Orbs > shards

Every class has a BoL strength heal and most are better for what they do

Having channels attached to a spammable and execute makes it hard to keep uptime on enchants plus when they get interrupted you are penalized and cannot use it for a few seconds.

Open tics on the channel and odd channel time.

Burst skill that has a low ceiling. requires one to go full tilt offense and if it all lands the payoff is mediocre.

Horrid passives

Even worse ultimates

No stamina healing

No useable defensive skills

Trolling utility skills

And soo on...

The ball was dropped long ago and now its reached meme levels of bad.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Drdeath20 wrote: »

Orbs > shards

Having channels attached to a spammable and execute makes it hard to keep uptime on enchants plus when they get interrupted you are penalized and cannot use it for a few seconds.

Burst skill that has a low ceiling. requires one to go full tilt offense and if it all lands the payoff is mediocre.

Horrid passives

Even worse ultimates

No stamina healing

Trolling utility skills

And soo on...

The Stam healing part could be solved easily if they just finnaly gave up on trying to make ppl use healing ritual, you know the aoe heal that costs half a Magicka bar and only has a 10m range and literally no one uses.
    Just make it a proper heal over time one mag one Stam morph, wham bam done.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

Orbs > shards

Horrid passives

Even worse ultimates

No stamina healing

Trolling utility skills

And soo on...

The Stam healing part could be solved easily if they just finnaly gave up on trying to make ppl use healing ritual, you know the aoe heal that costs half a Magicka bar and only has a 10m range and literally no one uses.

Yup but its just a bandaid on a bullet wound.
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Firstmep wrote: »

Orbs > shards

Horrid passives

Even worse ultimates

No stamina healing

Trolling utility skills

And soo on...

Or even give it the Fungal Growth treatment. 20m radius, AoE burst heal. One morph mag, one morph stam. Stam morph could be Hasty Prayer, and then Stamplars would also get a minor speed boost in their kit.

Or make it function similar to Grand Healing (still one mag morph, one stam morph) and have it heal for X amount in addition to X amount each second for 8 seconds.

Or make it similar in function to Echoing Vigor X amount of heal over 10 seconds to you and allies. Again, one mag morph, one stam.

There's quite a few things they could do to this one skill, but for some reason they seem set on keeping it in the current state of disuse.