The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is Most of AD tanks ,healers or snipe spamers

JonnytheKing
JonnytheKing
✭✭✭✭
Do there all get the same build from some where
come a cross groups of 4 or 5 where 3 of them have 40 plus health and a couple nb hiding
this is %80 of groups i come across.
this is one fight out of many
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5t4ZUXnKoI&t=9s
TWITCH jtk__gaming
GM of Elder-Skills DC PVP Guild NA
Main Toons
MagSorc
MagTemp
  • DCZergNoob
    DCZergNoob
    ✭✭✭
    I play with jhonny on a regular basis. This is PC NA Kaal

And I honestly can confirm this
    Options
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what an amazing revelation..
    Options
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing new. But I imagine is has a lot to do with the races available to AD with out the any race any alliance upgrade.
    Options
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny, I ask the same question about DC and EP.
    Options
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're not. Look up negativity bais. You just notice them more because you feel strongly about them.
    Edited by OG_Kaveman on 24 October 2019 15:14
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wut
    I have 6 ad chars and 4 of them are dd
    And I made 1 heal and 1 tank to experience the playstyle :D
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That's the only way to play...
    Options
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kagukan wrote: »

Yeah probably not something alliance specific tbh
    Options
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also why everyone and their grandmothers in EP are stamina dk with names like dovahkiin, dovahkid, dovahkinder, dovahxyzrtsdsd
    Why everyone in DC and their grandpas are NBs etc etc this can go on :D
    Edited by Cirantille on 24 October 2019 15:19
    Options
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kagukan wrote: »

Dc would never do such a thing lol haha
    NEVER
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
    Options
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    OG_Kaveman wrote: »
    They're not. Look up negativity bais. You just notice them more because you feel strongly about them.

Well they are . but u are right i see it more because i cant fight dc but ad is definitely worse then ep
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
    Options
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well they are . but u are right i see it more because i cant fight dc but ad is definitely worse then ep

Please list the builds that I'm allowed to play on my ad toons. It would be really helpful to know what my opponents approve of me playing.

Options
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dalsinthus wrote: »

Please list the builds that I'm allowed to play on my ad toons. It would be really helpful to know what my opponents approve of me playing.

Just play magetemp s/b and old block bro
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
    Options
  • IndianaJames7
    IndianaJames7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much every faction has hordes of zerglings who do this, I swear the average player in Cyrodiil has like 35k health last time I went in there. People tend to build tanky/healbot/ranged snipe spam from group so they can stay alive longer without putting them in much risk of being killed first.

When I started playing pvp my health was at like 42k cause I didn’t know what I was doing and I couldn’t stay alive long enough to get better. Each time I have adjusted my build that number has gone down as I have specced more into damage... currently sitting at around 25k health. So hope is not lost maybe as many of these 35k health players get more experienced they will create non potatoe Zerg builds and venture off from the herd...

What is very troubling though is when you see a 5 star GO as a 40k health magplar using Jesus beam at 100% health enemies...
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What is very troubling though is when you see a 5 star GO as a 40k health magplar using Jesus beam at 100% health enemies...

They are just playing the way they want and happened to become a GO. Not their fault doors pay off...
    Options
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds really fun. Thanks! What about a light armor mag sorc? Is that Ok with you? Trigger warning: I run in a group and cast a lot of negates.
    Options
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    quote="Dalsinthus;c-6416259"]

Sounds really fun. Thanks! What about a light armor mag sorc? Is that Ok with you? Trigger warning: I run in a group and cast a lot of negates. [/quote]

Sound s about right, i bet hard cast frags too lol
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
    Options
  • Dalsinthus
    Dalsinthus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds really fun. Thanks! What about a light armor mag sorc? Is that Ok with you? Trigger warning: I run in a group and cast a lot of negates.

Oh damn. I guess I'm a bad player and not running a build approved by JonnytheKing. Well that sucks because I was having fun. I guess its time to level a s&b magplar. But isn't that a healer/tank and not on the approved list as per the thread title? This is so confusing!
    Edited by Dalsinthus on 24 October 2019 16:02
    Options
  • JonnytheKing
    JonnytheKing
    ✭✭✭✭
    quote="Dalsinthus;c-6416259"]

Oh damn. I guess I'm a bad player and not running a build approved by JonnytheKing. Well that sucks because I was having fun. I guess its time to level a s&b magplar. But isn't that a healer/tank and not on the approved list as per the thread title? This is so confusing!
    [/quote]

U cant have fun , its not a game this is real life
    TWITCH jtk__gaming
    Main Toons
    MagSorc
    MagTemp
    Options
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought AD snipers are produced to be so squishy a wind breaks their armor. How wrong I am. Secretly happy they don´t die like flies all the time.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    come a cross groups of 4 or 5 where 3 of them have 40 plus health and a couple nb hiding

https://youtu.be/B2qVxDAonD8
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD have healers ? Never when I'm around and die while sitting in between 200 of them
    Options
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, typical situation, you are riding somewhere, see some XvX, you decide to join and help your bananas.. and in few moments you find yourself heavily outnumbered, because 2/3 of your "allies" are khajiits/bosmers NBs who just crawl around in permacloak doing nothing... well, they will resurrect you after death, lol, thanks.
    Options
  • OG_Kaveman
    OG_Kaveman
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You need to do more then just say "they are". Do you actually keep track of all the people you fight in PvP? Do you actually break down how each one played? If you don't, you are just going by feefees and that is bad when trying to have a discussion.
    Options
  • StormeReigns
    StormeReigns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC & EP as a whole.
    cry-baby-13.jpg
    Options
  • xylena_lazarow
    xylena_lazarow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    All I see on any faction is 35k HP potatoes heal spamming and holding block on SnB until they can 10v1 stun lock someone that gets separated from the enemy zerg.
    PC/NA || CP/Cyro || RIP soft caps
    Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because burst is out of control. You don’t need to be a dps to kill anyone, all you need is a little bit of pvp basics knowledge to know choosing your own targets and not assisting is dumb.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    Options
  • BRogueNZ
    BRogueNZ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hehe 35k healers.. we are bad

Just keep rotating that emp buff guys, all good, you need it
    Options
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭

Why are 80% of smurfs sniper, zerger, tanks and healer
    Why are 90% of tomatoes zerger
    Options
  • Yoku
    Yoku
    ✭✭✭

consider to get a better player or play on another campaign
    Options
This discussion has been closed.