Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Homestead - Recruiting Inn Room decorators for a video! (Decorating Tamriel)

Elloa
Elloa
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Greetings everyone!

Some of you may know the Homestead dedicated video serie Decorating Tamriel (playlist here) created by @phunkeymonkehb16_ESO and myself. We have a project for a new video. We would like to showcase a maximum of beautifully decorated Inn Rooms. We believe that Inn rooms offer so much possibility of original, beautiful and unique decorations. In addition this can be achieved by new players and new decorators easily for a modest price. Most videos or screenshots showcase larger homes, but Inn Rooms are rarely shown.

You can see in this video the example of two Inns rooms created with very little cost.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyUatI2ugQI&t=480s&list=PL7vSUp2XxWcqMMm__AFu_pPbONqVYO4Js&index=2

Once you allow yourself to use a bit more money to decorate your Inn room, you can create wonderful, very atmospheric places. Showing here some more examples of what a identical Inn Room (The Rozy Lion) can become

SXJVKif.png

eG0QhHc.png

Sm6rlYW.png

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
Our project is to simply showcase a maximum of very different and nicely decorated Inn Rooms, may it be the Rozy Lion, the Ebony Flask, or Mara's Kiss. For that, we need your help!
This project is limited to EU and NA PC megaserver (we do not have active account on consoles)

Do you want your Inn Room to be shown in a video? Please, come on our website >> HERE << to submit your room with the required information. It will take you only a couple of minutes to do so. ( You can also submit your home, for a regular showcase video). You simply have to fill up the boxes, add a screenshot of your home and add @Elloa and @Phunkeymonkeh as visitors.

xxEKgZb.jpg

We hope to see a lot of you participating to this project! We will keep you updated in this post about the progress of this project, as we want to showcase in one video a large number of Inns, it may take a little while before the whole video is done.

Take care of yourself, and prepare the most magnificent, original Inn Room possible!

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Question? Are "Guild Halls" also ok to include? My "Inn Rooms" have become a hoarders paradise of storage...Lmao!
    This is a Great Idea and will be as awesome as all your other videos! Will enter our Guild Hall any way.
    Keep up the fantastic work!
    Huzzah!!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • Nicky_W
    Nicky_W
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @wenchmore420b14_ESO
    Thanks for replying.
    Your guild hall won't be suitable for this particular video BUT we would still love to see it.
    If you have a moment you can either upload some screenshots here
    http://www.elloanicky.com/index.php/homestead-show-us-yours/

Or if you would like us to feature it in a separate video you can fill in this little form!
    http://www.elloanicky.com/index.php/want-us-to-visit-your-home/

I hope you decide to do one of the above as we very much enjoy seeing what everyone else is coming up with :)
  • Kodrac
    Kodrac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always like seeing other people's creativity. Gives me ideas too.

By the way, the floor in the corner of that inn room is much cleaner than the rest of the place. ;)
  • wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey @wenchmore420b14_ESO
    Thanks for replying.
    Your guild hall won't be suitable for this particular video BUT we would still love to see it.
    If you have a moment you can either upload some screenshots here
    http://www.elloanicky.com/index.php/homestead-show-us-yours/

Or if you would like us to feature it in a separate video you can fill in this little form!
    http://www.elloanicky.com/index.php/want-us-to-visit-your-home/

I hope you decide to do one of the above as we very much enjoy seeing what everyone else is coming up with :)

Ok, Thank you for your reply! I filled out the other form and posted screen shoots of garden, etc, but will post on the link above.
    I did add you and Elloa to my visitors list and would love to have you two visit the "Chateau of Shadows", our guild hall for "Conclave of Shadows" (Cross Alliance Social Guild).
    Thanks again!
    Huzzah!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP ~Doesn't matter any more
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • mfranks
    mfranks
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Hey I got my forum account working.

I recently bought The Flaming Nix room because I felt with it's curved walls an high ceiling it would be a good challenge to decorate, This is now my main home and anyone in guild can visit.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks to the poeple that have submitted their Inn rooms so far! We will need LOTS of them to create this video, so please, if you have a decorated Inn Room, just fill up the form so we can film a great collection of what players are doing with their inn room!

• Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We have visited and recorded 4 Inn Room on the EU megaserver. Thank you so much for people participating to that video, it's going to be great!