The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Which Should Have an Increased Drop-Rate?

• Pixel_Zealot
    Pixel_Zealot
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    Monster Shoulders, they need to fix that RNG with a token system soon. I mean 0,92% chance? I've been grinding that sh!t for a year and have nothing to show for it.

Days of game time wasted.
    Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?
  • mariskaas
    mariskaas
    ✭✭✭
    Furnishing Materials (e.g. Bast)
    All of them furniture mats please.. To get 13 heartwood for a purple furniture I sometimes need to farm for hours on end x)
  • wolfxspice
    wolfxspice
    ✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    certain motifs, and gold upgrades both need a slight increase, i regularly get only 2-3 temps from a thousand rubidite, and i outfight gave up on getting the ancient orc motif, i spent weeks on it and only have the helmet, but i probably just have really bad luck.
    I'm a casual now
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Master Writs
    Need an army of target skeletons!!
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • theher0not
    theher0not
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    None of the above.
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    Sharpened Moondancer swords...
  • Sheva I 7 I
    Sheva I 7 I
    ✭✭✭✭
    Swords!!!!!!!!!
  • Andrewb967
    Andrewb967
    ✭✭
    Perfect Roe
    We all have our bad luck. Really nothing should have an increased drop rate, this could hurt the economy. I selected perfect row because I have the worst luck with this, but doesn't really mean it should be increased lol.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    Burning Spell Weave

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaCodgL9cvk
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Elyu
    Elyu
    ✭✭✭
    Master Writs
    alexkdd99 wrote: »
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    In my opinion, gold upgrades need to be more common. It's very demoralizing to breakdown a thousand or so ancestor silk, and walk away with 7 to 9 wax to show for it. ._.

That is not a bad return. Gold upgrade mats are really abundant right now. I think mainly because no new sets have been released lately.

If anything they need to be rarer. It should not be common for everyone to have multiple gold sets, or to be able to gold stuff just because.

I voted for master writs, mainly because they mostly sell cosmetic fluff. The crafting stations are ok. Attunables are nice if you can get 1. The dps dummy is the best thing there imo. Atleast on console anyways, since we had no easy way to test dps.

Making them rare doesn't help, you'll still have the people you can't afford a single leg set, and people who can afford to upgrade ANY set they get to leg, even just to test it.

Until you solve that problem, reducing the drop rate only makes the divide worse
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of those require higher drop rates.

• DarkMatter909
    DarkMatter909
    ✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    Drop rate of the divines trait on monster set gear. So sick of training and prosperous. I get so many of those 2 that well fitted is actually an improvement.
    There are other worlds than these.
  • timb16_ESO85
    timb16_ESO85
    ✭✭✭✭
    Motifs
    Specifically:
    All the daily motifs (draugh, dark brotherhood, thieves guild, yokudan, wrothgar, mino and order)
    These are terrible. at most a 1/10 drop rate, for quests that can be done once a day (or 6x for wrothgar), makes these really terrible to obtain (unless you buy them from a guild store). How does zos expect us to do approximately 140+ daily quests, before the next set of motifs is released (for old contents from the update before). Collecting these motifs means either buy them from the guild store (or, as zos wants, as limited time from the crown store), or give up on collecting them. I like to grind the weekends for rare motifs, I don't like to log in every day for the slim chance that a motif drops.

(also ancient orc could do with a increased drop rate, in all my farming, only got a single page drop)
  • AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Cause it take 9 heartwood and 6 regulus to make a freakin chair
  • Argruna
    Argruna
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not having a hard time coming across most the furnishing mats except for Heartwood. So many furniture items need it that I'd like to see that one get boosted. However instead of upping it on the random wood lying around, I'd like to see it drop in deconstructing. Have it share a pool with the racial motifs. And by that I mean instead of getting the Moonstone or whatever, the Heartwood shows up instead.
    Edited by Argruna on 20 March 2017 18:50
  • KanedaSyndrome
    KanedaSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    None.
    KanedaSyndrome's Suggestions For Game Improvements
    The Fortuitous Collapse of the Wave Equation
    The Best Plans Require No Action