The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

All known future content

• Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 The warden class and the Paladin class were in early development . the Warden and paladin abilities were morphed into the templar . there will never be a warden class. In any Elder scrolls game have you ever seen the templar? no same with the Dragon knight. Dragon knight was made from the Spell sword and battle mage. I do not think you will see any additional classes to this game if ever.just because of the content schedule and buisness model ESO has taken. just look at the two best guilds in the game Thieves and Dark brotherhood. no actives and simple passives only good for the zones that the guild is in.

Do you have any source on this?
    I never heard of classes other than the Warden being previously planned additions to the game.

Keep in mind that the Warden skill lines were recently datamined. Could it be that they just slipped back in the game accidentally somehow, but we posted this information all over the place and no dev came out to say "It's just some old files, guys, don't get your hopes up".
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    2 The warden class and the Paladin class were in early development . the Warden and paladin abilities were morphed into the templar . there will never be a warden class. In any Elder scrolls game have you ever seen the templar? no same with the Dragon knight. Dragon knight was made from the Spell sword and battle mage. I do not think you will see any additional classes to this game if ever.just because of the content schedule and buisness model ESO has taken. just look at the two best guilds in the game Thieves and Dark brotherhood. no actives and simple passives only good for the zones that the guild is in.

I never heard of classes other than the Warden being previously planned additions to the game.

Keep in mind that the Warden skill lines were recently datamined. Could it be that they just slipped back in the game accidentally somehow, but we posted this information all over the place and no dev came out to say "It's just some old files, guys, don't get your hopes up".

Wifeaggro is the first to hear of a planned Paladin, Battlemage, or Spellsword.

Source: None

I don't buy it.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i wish i had the sources for you i listened to podcasts feverishly back in 2011 ,12,13 on all sorts of MMO's i almost want to say the comments were made of the cuff by Paul sage back in 2011 ish at one of the Cons. Paul sage was the face of most of the Pre launch interviews . Most MMO's go through this consolidation though. Games like AOC had 8 more classes in its alpha.

Truthfully if you look at the statistics for this genre and style of MMO this is absloutley the least amount of classes any fantasy based MMO has ever had. 8 to 10 choices is standard not one has released with 4 classes lol. to be fair though they do have weapon abilities but that hardly constitutes a class most of the abilites are base stuff like taunts roots and utility stuff. they are just stuff that would have been in the basic 4 classes they have had they broken them into there perspective classes.
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing is concrete though

Those things haven't been seen since Paul Sage, Nick Konkle, and Maria Aliprando left the company shortly after the B2P announcement.

Sometimes plans change I think if any of this stuff comes out or no depends on sales numbers and profits which I'm not privy too. Things were more clear cut when subs were involved and required.

There is good chance ESO goes F2P altogether next year, it wouldn't surprise me, and if that happens that's yet another change in plans

Everything is uncertain right now..I'd sell my imaginary VMA Destro staff for some concrete confirmation of what is coming besides houses
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Those things haven't been seen since Paul Sage, Nick Konkle, and Maria Aliprando left the company shortly after the B2P announcement.

Sometimes plans change I think if any of this stuff comes out or no depends on sales numbers and profits which I'm not privy too. Things were more clear cut when subs were involved and required.

There is good chance ESO goes F2P altogether next year, it wouldn't surprise me, and if that happens that's yet another change in plans

Everything is uncertain right now..I'd sell my imaginary VMA Destro staff for some concrete confirmation of what is coming besides houses

ESO is probably doing better than you think it is :/

Remember we are on the Forums. Things always seem worse here.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i wish i had the sources for you i listened to podcasts feverishly back in 2011 ,12,13 on all sorts of MMO's i almost want to say the comments were made of the cuff by Paul sage back in 2011 ish at one of the Cons. Paul sage was the face of most of the Pre launch interviews . Most MMO's go through this consolidation though. Games like AOC had 8 more classes in its alpha.

Truthfully if you look at the statistics for this genre and style of MMO this is absloutley the least amount of classes any fantasy based MMO has ever had. 8 to 10 choices is standard not one has released with 4 classes lol. to be fair though they do have weapon abilities but that hardly constitutes a class most of the abilites are base stuff like taunts roots and utility stuff. they are just stuff that would have been in the basic 4 classes they have had they broken them into there perspective classes.

Considering you are the only person to ever say any of this information, it is immediately difficult to believe. Your source is something you say you've heard from all the way back in 2011.

As much as I'd love to believe you, nothing you've said has been very convincing, and you are quite negative about ESO in general. :/
    Edited by Vaoh on 8 December 2016 17:38
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »

ESO is probably doing better than you think it is :/

Remember we are on the Forums. Things always seem worse here.

And probably worse then I want it to.
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agobi wrote: »
    Cazzy wrote: »
    How certain are these DLCs? Have ZOS confirmed them? :smiley:

Murkmire - officially confirmed
    Clockwork City - officially confirmed
    Mephala's Realm (Spiral Skein) - officially confirmed
    Spellcrafting - officially confirmed
    Horse Racing - officially confirmed
    Battlegrounds - officially confirmed
    Player Housing/Furniture Crafting - officially confirmed

Vvardenfell - unofficially confirmed
    Warden - unofficially confirmed

Trial 5: Red Mountain - not confirmed
    Jewelcrafting - not confirmed
    Restyling - not confirmed
    Cazzy wrote: »
    How certain are these DLCs? Have ZOS confirmed them? :smiley:

Murkmire - officially confirmed
    Clockwork City - officially confirmed
    Mephala's Realm (Spiral Skein) - officially confirmed
    Spellcrafting - officially confirmed
    Horse Racing - officially confirmed
    Battlegrounds - officially confirmed
    Player Housing/Furniture Crafting - officially confirmed

Vvardenfell - unofficially confirmed
    Warden - unofficially confirmed

Trial 5: Red Mountain - not confirmed
    Jewelcrafting - not confirmed
    Restyling - not confirmed

Any links to all these "official" confirmations?

I for one will believe it when I log into the game and see its there :D

If you only believe things when you see them, you can skip believing from your vocubulary and your life...
    and hope as well....

feels a kind of desolate to me ;)
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Considering you are the only person to ever say any of this information, it is immediately difficult to believe. Your source is something you say you've heard from all the way back in 2011.

As much as I'd love to believe you, nothing you've said has been very convincing, and you are quite negative about ESO in general. :/

I'm not the only person I'm just the only person posting on the forums that was here from phase 1 close that still posts here. Don't really care if you believe me or not.im not negative I'm just honest and disappointed.
    Edited by Wifeaggro13 on 8 December 2016 18:53
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm not the only person I'm just the only person posting on the forums that was here from phase 1 close that still posts here. Don't really care if you believe me or not.im not negative I'm just honest and disappointed.

Well it's great that you don't care, because there's no way I'm going to update my post with the utterly baseless claims you've made. Not going to lie to the players here who have come to this thread to find *legit* info.

Like I said, if you can prove anything you say then I'll be more than happy to update. As of now there's nothing distinguishing your sketchy claims to anything I could just make up.

Sorry :/
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe @SirAndy remembers something about this.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:

Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember hearing in other threads quite a while ago about the warden class, and how it was a scrapped class from the early days. Let me see what I can find.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well it's great that you don't care, because there's no way I'm going to update my post with the utterly baseless claims you've made. Not going to lie to the players here who have come to this thread to find *legit* info.

Like I said, if you can prove anything you say then I'll be more than happy to update. As of now there's nothing distinguishing your sketchy claims to anything I could just make up.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/156469/the-original-6-classes/p1 ok well here this was already discussed a year ago here in the forums . But no need to be hostile. Jsut trying to pass on the old known info . It was not just me that remembers this.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/156469/the-original-6-classes/p1 ok well here this was already discussed a year ago here in the forums . But no need to be hostile. Jsut trying to pass on the old known info . It was not just me that remembers this.

On that topic, you'll really like this thread from awhile ago as well. I made a great attempt to sort out the very little information we had on cut player classes:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/280279/our-two-missing-classes-in-eso/p1

This was before the One Tamriel PTS datamine where we found the remastered Warden skill line names. It seems now that Warden was given the Cold-based skill line and that Necromancer will never actually come (not really a problem imo).

Interesting read for sure. Plz no necros!
    Edited by Vaoh on 8 December 2016 19:26
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://m.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4axbjv/eso_spellcrafting/ and here is th

On that topic, you'll really like this thread from awhile ago as well. I made a great attempt to sort out the very little information we had on cut player classes:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/280279/our-two-missing-classes-in-eso/p1

This was before the One Tamriel PTS datamine where we found the remastered Warden skill line names. It seems now that Warden was given the Cold-based skill line and that Necromancer will never actually come (not really a problem imo).

I would love for them to add two more classes it might bring me back. https://m.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4axbjv/eso_spellcrafting/ additional here is info on the Spell crafting issue
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://m.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4axbjv/eso_spellcrafting/ and here is th

I would love for them to add two more classes it might bring me back. https://m.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/4axbjv/eso_spellcrafting/ additional here is info on the Spell crafting issue

That's from a looong time ago.

Devs have more recently made statements on it. I cited one them in the Spellcrafting section of my post.

There are others but I do not know where there are and I'm pretty sure some statements were made on ESO Live. Essentially Spellcrafting is 100% coming but the system has been put on hold until a better date. This makes sense imo. Balance is pretty horrible in PvP atm.

Most say that Spellcrafting was scrapped when Nick Konkle left. It was delayed, not scrapped.
    Edited by Vaoh on 8 December 2016 19:40
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure what "this" is but if it's about the old Warden Class, then yes, i remember what a utter broken mess it was when it was still in the game.

Unfortunately, ZOS removed access to (or deleted) all of the beta forum posts.

I still have access to the super secret internal Psijic Order beta forum but that didn't exist until October of 2013 which was a good 6 months after the Warden was removed from the game.
    dry.gif
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Not sure what "this" is but if it's about the old Warden Class, then yes, i remember what a utter broken mess it was when it was still in the game.

I still have access to the super secret internal Psijic Order beta forum but that didn't exist until October of 2013 which was a good 6 months after the Warden was removed from the game.
    dry.gif

I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. That person mentioned other classes that didn't make the cut - Paladin, Spellsword and Battle Mage, the latest two becoming the Dragon Knight. This is the first time I hear of this.

Meet my characters:

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

dry.gif

Do you remember any skills/skill lines in specific? I find that super interesting tbh.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, I should have been more specific. That person mentioned other classes that didn't make the cut - Paladin, Spellsword and Battle Mage, the latest two becoming the Dragon Knight. This is the first time I hear of this.
    Ah, i see. None of those ring a bell but i also wasn't into all the media hype around ESO (On purpose, didn't want to spoil my beta testing) so i didn't follow any of the many online outlets.
    I did participate in the forums here but like i said, neither of those classes ring a bell.
    idea.gif
    Do you remember any skills/skill lines in specific? I find that super interesting tbh.
    Specifics? Not really, those early days are blur and i didn't record any of my sessions (which was against the NDA we had to sign).
    But i am certain that there is at least one video out there that shows some game play. I distinctly remember seeing that back then. (Not a ZOS video).
    The whole summoning thing was completely bugged out though and very frustrating. That part i do remember.
    biggrin.gif
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't buy it.

Battlemage is potentially my fault. I observed that the four existing classes fit into a simple offense/defense for their armor, and suggested that the Battlemage would be a natural offense pick for light armor, which I've said repeatedly in threads asking for new classes.

Supposedly the original plan was for six classes, but I've never heard a name for the second light armor class. But, I cannot remember my source on that.

Paladin's a new one on me. It's especially suspect because that's a term TES has specifically avoided (with the exception of KotN). If there was a "paladin" focused class in the works, I would have expected it would be named the Crusader.

Spellsword's been floated in class suggestion threads for awhile. Also the Witch Hunter and Necromancer.

So, no, nothing to see here.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

and why dont you want Necro's this game could use another true pet based class . i could be wrong on what the combo of the dragonknight . From what was rumored on the beta forums the combo happened in alpha just to be clear or possibly white board development . Back when they were using the hero engine for pre dev. Im sorry if i am offending your sensibilities on ESO. But i am not just pulling this stuff out of my rear to torment you. Now if ESO is revisiting warden and spell crafting they are not going to make it in 2017. So yes i would consider them vapor. And just based on ZOS track record with implementation of game systems and features you need only look at the VR system for they said they would be removed and it was a four stage process that would take about 6 months. thieves guild and Dark brotherhood were supposed to follow Craglorn in 90 days which was supposedly to be in at launch . Craglorn did not make it in until 60 days post launch i believe. Your statement of all known future content is totally incorrect its much closer to fantasy . sorry hate to burst your bubble but even if ZOS says its coming they have redacted and released half features for two years now. dont expect much my friend is all i am trying to point out.
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't buy it.

Battlemage is potentially my fault. I observed that the four existing classes fit into a simple offense/defense for their armor, and suggested that the Battlemage would be a natural offense pick for light armor, which I've said repeatedly in threads asking for new classes.

Supposedly the original plan was for six classes, but I've never heard a name for the second light armor class. But, I cannot remember my source on that.

Paladin's a new one on me. It's especially suspect because that's a term TES has specifically avoided (with the exception of KotN). If there was a "paladin" focused class in the works, I would have expected it would be named the Crusader.

Spellsword's been floated in class suggestion threads for awhile. Also the Witch Hunter and Necromancer.

So, no, nothing to see here.

no its not your fault i did not remember it correctly it was a monk that was rumored to combo in with battle mage or spellsword to make the dragonknight class. And i want to specify it was rumored on the forum not to be mentioned. i have no proof, but there has never been a templar nor Dragon knight in any of the elderscrolls it makes sense to me that the spoke about issue in the forum not to be mentioned could have truth. look at the warden abilites they mirror most of the templar abilities and some of the DK abilities.

For what ever reason i am being taken as a negative troll. All i am trying to do is put a bit of truth into a massive speculation that is being branded as known future content. that is very very far from the truth. zos has only stated the first qrt 2017 content housing. i dont see them adding spellcrafting or a warden till 2018 if there is any truth to the conjecture.
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, i see. None of those ring a bell but i also wasn't into all the media hype around ESO (On purpose, didn't want to spoil my beta testing) so i didn't follow any of the many online outlets.
    I did participate in the forums here but like i said, neither of those classes ring a bell.
    idea.gif
    Specifics? Not really, those early days are blur and i didn't record any of my sessions (which was against the NDA we had to sign).
    But i am certain that there is at least one video out there that shows some game play. I distinctly remember seeing that back then. (Not a ZOS video).
    The whole summoning thing was completely bugged out though and very frustrating. That part i do remember.
    biggrin.gif

Np at all. I'd be much more surprised if you did remember. That was a looong time ago.

I'm going to dig around for the video as best as possible.

If you can find some Warden footage I'd really appreciate seeing it!
    Edited by Vaoh on 9 December 2016 02:30
  • roigseguib16_ESO
    roigseguib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well, ESO has a different class model because we have stamina and magicka based structures and even then a ton of armour and weapon choices. And even then one has many playstyle choices. It might not be formally introducted but the four classes (Sorcerer, Nightblade, Templar and Dragonknight) can adopt eight different typical classes:

1. Mage
    2. Thundermaul/knight
    3. Rogue/archer
    4. Shadowcaster
    5. Paladin
    6. Swordsman/knight
    7. Pyromancer/fire mage
    8. Warrior

And even then, is any magicka or stamina character bound to a set of skills and playstyles? No. Stamina Sorcerers, f.e. might play with heavy armour and sword and shield or medium and bow, or any element inbetween. Same with any other class. Magicka characters from all classes can decide to invest in one or another type of resources.

I get that the beauty of TES games goes in a different direction of a class system but damn guys, for a class based MMORPG this is a pretty damn free one in terms of choices. There are no mistakes, everything works. And if having a class system allows for a wider player base to enjoy the game and for the developers to have an easier time balancint then let's compromise a bit.
    Xavier Louis - Redguard Templar
    Xavier Luis - Redguard Sorcerer
    Xavier Löuis - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Dunmer Dragonknight
    Xavier Louïs - Argonian Templar
    Legendary Xavi - Altmer Sorcerer
    War Chief Sosio - Orc Warden

Former Guild Master of Fuego
  • Wifeaggro13
    Wifeaggro13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idea.gif
    biggrin.gif

Np at all. I'd be much more surprised if you did remember. That was a looong time ago.

I know i came off A holish. i was trying not to be. i appreciate your excitement and hope for ESO. but with this Dev team dont count anything as future content until it hits the PTS. they have backpedelled and missed targets and them completely left things like spellcrafting, murkmire and 50% of the road ahead content unaddressed for near 12 months. And went nine months past there 6 month target to remove vet ranks and raised caps 3 more times after they said they were going to be removed lol. All i was trying to do was point out that known future content statement should be hoped for future content. and yes i am Cynical about ESO just because they have swapped their vision for the game for something that is easier to make profit from. in the end the consumer is the one that loses.

• Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    idea.gif
    biggrin.gif

I know i came off A holish. i was trying not to be. i appreciate your excitement and hope for ESO. but with this Dev team dont count anything as future content until it hits the PTS. they have backpedelled and missed targets and them completely left things like spellcrafting, murkmire and 50% of the road ahead content unaddressed for near 12 months. And went nine months past there 6 month target to remove vet ranks and raised caps 3 more times after they said they were going to be removed lol. All i was trying to do was point out that known future content statement should be hoped for future content. and yes i am Cynical about ESO just because they have swapped their vision for the game for something that is easier to make profit from. in the end the consumer is the one that loses.

Based on their pace, ZOS will probably not make too much new content outside of what I've listed here.

I honestly feel like much more stuff will release in 2017, as ESO has recently gone through many major transistions. One Tamriel was the last major transition which has made creating zones much easier due to scaling.

Kai has said that 2017 will bring new zones/systems so that's great.

Based on all of the evidence we have on each zone, and how similar evidence was followed by the release of Imperial City, Orsinium, Thieves Guild, Dark Brotherhood, Shadows of the Hist, Trial 4: Maw of Lorkhaj..... I am confident in the future of ESO's content releases.

Totally fine for you to disagree. I think 2017 will be the best year for ESO in terms of content :)
    Edited by Vaoh on 9 December 2016 19:08
  • vyndral13preub18_ESO
    vyndral13preub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    idea.gif
    biggrin.gif

I think 2017 will be the best year for ESO in terms of content :)

This is the part that makes me sad. You may very well be right. But it really wouldnt take a whole lot for that to be true.
  • sirston
    sirston
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just an fyi that only adds 204 Champ points to the current 561 due to matt's logic....
    51 champ points a dlc.
    which mean after next year if four dlc's come out the cp cap will be 765...
    if anyone is wondering it will be 12 years give or take before champ level 3000 max if we go by that logic
    Edited by sirston on 10 December 2016 01:43
    Whitestakes Revenge
    WoodElf Mag-Warden
    Sirston
    Magickia Dragonknight

T0XIC
    Pride Of The Pact
    Vehemence
    The Crimson Order

victoria aut mors