Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blades are recruiting!

www.spideypeb18_ESO
Hello there fellow travelers,

My name is Coldfreeze, I am one of the guildleaders of the Blades. We have been around since the early access days of the Elder Scrolls Online.

We are a social guild and we strive to give people a guild to return to after a hard day of questing and fighting. We seek companionship, friendship and people to have grand adventures with.

Our guild consists of long time players with a lot of knowledge of the game and lore and with our 4 guild leaders and one acting guild leader. We try to keep the game and guild as fresh as possible for our members!

Anyone in our guild can make events. For instance we had a carnival with a lore trivia and even a fashion contest (half the population died, but we had fun!)

We run pvp on fridays and we run trials with others guilds.

Our core philosophy is simple: "We as a guild want to feel like a tavern, people come have fun, we run dungeons, we fight, but in the end of the day, we are having fun together!"

You can message @Coldfreeze, @sterreke, @MikemanpaladinCamael, @Mirijam, @yafgiuk in game for an invite!

We look forward to meeting you in game!

Kind regards,

Coldfreeze
Edited by www.spideypeb18_ESO on 16 January 2017 13:49
  • Panamogram
    Panamogram
    Soul Shriven
    Are the blades still recruiting? Looking for a couple of active guilds to join. Tag is @Panamogram :)
    “And I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples and *** and broken things.”
    ― George R.R. Martin, A Game of Thrones
  • SoulPT
    SoulPT
    ✭✭✭
    Hi there.

I am a member of the Blades guild and I feel the need to come here and tell you why you should join.

1 - It's one of the most active guilds in the game, it was created at beta and as been cleaned and maintained until today.
    2 - The guild leadership is very very active.
    3 - The members of this guild are almost all mature and friendly.
    4 - Guild chat is pretty active with mature conversations and you can always count on a good laugh reading it.
    5 - There's always someone ready to help you out no matter what you need.
    6 - Events... lots of them.
    7 - Inactive guild members are cleaned monthly so most of the members are active (125 as of this time)

Don't take my word for it, join in because if you don't like it you can just leave.

Stay Moist!
    Edited by SoulPT on 16 January 2017 14:18