The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grim Harlequin and Hollow Jack - All weights, all genders

Incognitius
Incognitius
✭✭✭✭✭
The colour of the armour is not only determined by the material used, but very much so by how far it is being tempered.

Grim Harlequin

Heavy
GHHF1.pngGHHF2.pngGHHF3.png

GHHM1.pngGHHM2.pngGHHM3.png

Light
GHLJF1.pngGHLJF2.pngGHLJF3.png

Screenshot_20160903_113748.pngScreenshot_20160903_113800.pngScreenshot_20160903_113754.png

GHLRF1.pngGHLRF2.pngGHLRF3.png

Colors when made legendary:
GHLRF4.png

The male armour here has been dyed to resemble how it would look when made legendary (with the few dyes that were available)
GHLRM1.pngGHLRM2.pngGHLRM3.png

Medium
This ones hat is obviously bugged as the decoration is coming through it:
GHMF1.pngGHMF2.pngGHMF3.png

GHMM1.pngGHMM2.pngGHMM3.png

Weapons

GH%20Dagger_1.png

GH%20Battle%20Axe.png

GH%20Bow.png

GH%20Axe.png

GH%20Greatsword.png

GH%20Staves.png

GH%20Sword.png

GH%20Mace.png

GH%20Shield.png

GH%20Maul.png

Hollow Jack

Heavy
HJHF1.pngHJHF2.pngHJHF3.png

HJHM1.pngHJHM2.pngHJHM3.png

Light
HJLJF1.pngHJLJF2.pngHJLJF3.png

HJLJM1.pngHJLJM2.pngHJLJM3.png

HJLRF2.pngHJLRF1.pngHJLRF3.png

HJLRM1.pngHJLRM2.pngHJLRM3.png

Medium
HJMF1.pngHJMF2.pngHJMF3.png

HJMM1.pngHJMM2.pngHJMM3.png

Weapons
HJ%20Sword.png
HJ%20Staves.png
HJ%20Maul.png
HJ%20Shield.png
HJ%20Mace.png
HJ%20Battle%20axe.png
HJ%20Bow.png
HJ%20Dagger.png
HJ%20Greatsword.png
HJ%20Axe.png

Edited by Incognitius on 8 September 2016 21:25
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks cool, saw the hollow jack helm and was like "jack, of blades, is back!"
    ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got confused on the PTS because I learned a Motif Book that was 'Ice Guardian' or something like that but when I went to craft some items in that style it did not appear, I then tried unticking 'Have Knowledge' and 'Have Items' and still couldn't find it.

Was it bugged for me and has anyone been able to craft it? As why would they put the Motif Book in if you couldn't craft with it yet.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't wait to get these for realsies! They look super cool.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • SaraRose
    SaraRose
    ✭✭
    kinda peeved that the med/lights look better than the heavy (what I wear :\) ugh...
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »
    I got confused on the PTS because I learned a Motif Book that was 'Ice Guardian' or something like that but when I went to craft some items in that style it did not appear, I then tried unticking 'Have Knowledge' and 'Have Items' and still couldn't find it.

Was it bugged for me and has anyone been able to craft it? As why would they put the Motif Book in if you couldn't craft with it yet.

I had the same happening to me for that one, as well as for two other motifs: Morag Tong, Skinchanger.

Wanted to check these out too. :'(
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might need to add your Grim Harlequin pics to my motif thread :open_mouth:

.... if you approve....
    Edited by Vaoh on 4 September 2016 07:21
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vaoh wrote: »
    Might need to add your Grim Harlequin pics to my motif thread :open_mouth:

.... if you approve....

Sure, go ahead. :)
  • SublimeSparo
    SublimeSparo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a style without buttflaps I see there? Good grief, cover your eyes people.
    PS4 EU CP900. PS4 NA CP600,
    vAA HM ☆ vHRC HM ☆ vSO HM ☆ vMOL
    4th Console vMOL clear,
    vMA cleared on all classes stam & magic

My Tribe
    EU
    High Sparo - Altmer - mSo DD.
    Wood Sparo - Bosmer - sNB DD
    Nord Sparo - Nord -sDK DD/Tank.
    Bubble Girl - Imperial -sTe DD
    Succubus Sue - Breton - mNB Tank.
    Andrana Stormlock - Altmer - mTe Healer/ DD
    Elvali Marvani - Dunmer - mDK DD.
    Venemus Draconem - Redguard - sDK DD
    Jayri Leki - Redguard - sSo DD.
    Miss Jabsalot - Altmer - mTe PvP DD/ Tank
    Mireli Hlaano - Dunmer - mNB DD.
    Ms Shanks - Redguard - sNB DD/ le bank

NA
    Dilemma Dame - Altmer - mDK DD
    Stamsorc Kitty - Redguard - sSor DD
    Aia Draconis - Imperial - sDK Tank
    Decides-Who-Lives - Argonian - mTe Healer
    You wont stop me - Altmer - mSo DD
    Stab in the dark - Khajiit - sNB DD
    Jabjabjab Beambeambeam - Dunmer - mTe DD
    Spatium Auxiliarus - Imperial - hTe Tank&bank
    Spectre - Altmer - mNB DD
    Can't-Main-Tank -Argonian - sDK offTank
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is that a style without buttflaps I see there? Good grief, cover your eyes people.
    Haha, yeah. And the light jerkin Grimm Harlequin also doesn't have a crotchflap. It's so weird to see. xD

• bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look amazing, but sadly Grim Harlequin (at least medium) doesn't dye very well. Daedric Red looks purpley on it, and other reds look extremely purple.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm extremely excited for the hallowed Jack. Do we know any info on how these motif and crafting style items will be found or obtained?
  • NoMoreChillies
    NoMoreChillies
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    both heavy armor dont look very heavy
    shame
    Insulting people on the internet is cowardly.
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the pics!

While I am not really a fan of these motifs as a whole, I find some of the pieces to be very interesting and should look nice combined with other styles.
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we have the pictures for of their weapons as well?
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They look amazing, but sadly Grim Harlequin (at least medium) doesn't dye very well. Daedric Red looks purpley on it, and other reds look extremely purple.

Ruby Throne Red one seems to work fine on it.
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still waiting for Draugr :/ .......... So where is it ZoS ? Been waiting since beta and it better not just be a copy and paste from the actual Draugr and be all rust and old. I want mine to be shiny and new and awesome.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mashille wrote: »

I had the same happening to me for that one, as well as for two other motifs: Morag Tong, Skinchanger.

Wanted to check these out too. :'(

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/260228/all-motifs-updated-list

Pretty good info on some motifs that are coming (some in the game since he posted) He/she has pics of most.

• bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    susmitds wrote: »

Ruby Throne Red one seems to work fine on it.

Yeahhh I don't think I'll be getting that one. :D
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/260228/all-motifs-updated-list

Pretty good info on some motifs that are coming (some in the game since he posted) He/she has pics of most.

I got that thread in my favourite list. ;-)

Ankael07 wrote: »
    Can we have the pictures for of their weapons as well?

I've got the weapons from Grim Harlequin to start with. I'll try tomorrow if I can get the weapons for Hollow Jack as well.

Just click on the spoiler tag, and apologies for it being freaking dark xD:

GH%20Dagger_1.png

GH%20Battle%20Axe.png

GH%20Bow.png

GH%20Axe.png

GH%20Greatsword.png

GH%20Staves.png

GH%20Sword.png

GH%20Mace.png

GH%20Shield.png

GH%20Maul.png

Loving these weapons myself. Check out the harlequin skeleton on the mace, maul and staff!
    I'm quite pleased with the look of the entire style. <3
  • Ch4mpTW
    Ch4mpTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From the look of things, this is going to be probably the most expensive motif in traders to date (once it comes around). Unless people manage to exploit it, like they did with the Dro-M'Athra motif pages. I can easily see these pieces going for 75k and up on PS4-NA. ._.
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, got Hollow Jack too:

HJ%20Sword.png
    HJ%20Staves.png
    HJ%20Maul.png
    HJ%20Shield.png
    HJ%20Mace.png
    HJ%20Battle%20axe.png
    HJ%20Bow.png
    HJ%20Dagger.png
    HJ%20Greatsword.png
    HJ%20Axe.png

I like the look of the swords from this motif style. Sleek and curvy (yeah, still talking about weapons...).
    I also like the staff that looks like Satan's pitchfork. More evil looking that the two daedric styles we have. xD
    Ch4mpTW wrote: »
    From the look of things, this is going to be probably the most expensive motif in traders to date (once it comes around). Unless people manage to exploit it, like they did with the Dro-M'Athra motif pages. I can easily see these pieces going for 75k and up on PS4-NA. ._.

Yeah probably. Which is why, I totally intend to farm this to death, for private use, and would trade double pieces, if possible. :)
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How does one get the motifs? Will there be a specific location to farm or is it just drink a potion and anything anywhere can drop it? Just wondering if there will be hundreds of people in one area :tongue:
  • Incognitius
    Incognitius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »
    How does one get the motifs? Will there be a specific location to farm or is it just drink a potion and anything anywhere can drop it? Just wondering if there will be hundreds of people in one area :tongue:

I thought it was part of this event, but could be wrong:

Find the Crow Caller to Herald the Witches Festival!
    For a short time, players can petition a Witchmother for her boon! But does it come with a price?

Use the Crow Caller, an item available from the Crown Store, to start your quest and obtain the Witchmother’s Cauldron! (The Crow Caller item will be free, just distributed in the Crown Store much like the Jubilee Cake Voucher.)
    After obtaining and drinking from the Witchmother’s Cauldron, bosses from delves, dungeons and all around the world will drop Plunder Skulls, containing various limited time items only obtainable during the event!
    The Witches Festival event is not part of Update 11—it will go live around the same time as the Witches Festival, in October.

So basically any delve and dungeon bosses, if I'm interpreting this correctly.
    Edited by Incognitius on 8 September 2016 21:31
  • dimensional
    dimensional
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SaraRose wrote: »
    kinda peeved that the med/lights look better than the heavy (what I wear :\) ugh...

I don't agree with that at all, I love the way the heavy looks
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome, thanks so much for putting these up! Hope I have enough time to play to get the pages for my 2 main crafters...
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • dsalter
    dsalter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ugh more oversized daggers.
    PLEASE REPLY TO ME WITH @dsalter otherwise i'm likely to miss the reply if its not my own thread

EU - [Arch Mage Dave] Altmer Sorcerer
    Fight back at the crates and boxes, together we can change things.

• SquareSausage
    SquareSausage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grim Harlequin looks crap

Hollow Jack looks amazing
    Breakfast King
    PS4 EU
  • delclay23
    delclay23
    ✭✭
    Hollow jack is great