The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Guild feature, please add in this patch.

Beruge
Beruge
✭✭✭
Could you please add some sort of visibility for last login for guild members in the dark brotherhood DLC. It would help organising guilds so much easier.
My youtube channel: Beruge Casualgaming
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this on console? You can already see the last logins for guilds on PC by hovering over the "Offline" status icon. The default ordering also puts those who logged on most recently at the top.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭
    Yes unfortunally we lack this feature on the console.
  • ZOS_BobbyWeir
    ZOS_BobbyWeir
    ✭✭✭
    Good news - this is part of the Dark Brotherhood update! The tooltips for your offline guild members will show when they were last online. Here is a quick glimpse at it:
    Bobby Weir
    Lead UI Designer, The Elder Scrolls Online
    Staff Post
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beruge wrote: »
    Could you please add some sort of visibility for last login for guild members in the dark brotherhood DLC. It would help organising guilds so much easier.
    You can see it now, if you hover over the one symbol on the guild list...
    Good news - this is part of the Dark Brotherhood update! The tooltips for your offline guild members will show when they were last online. Here is a quick glimpse at it:
    ...but this is easier to see/has more info.

Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@tinythinker I don't think you could do that on console previously since you can't really "hover" over the symbol. Also, that screenshot above is definitely console/gamepad mode so we will still be hovering ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

@tinythinker I don't think you could do that on console previously since you can't really "hover" over the symbol. Also, that screenshot above is definitely console/gamepad mode so we will still be hovering ;)

Hovering is always good. No idea how it works on console, but, like I said, for PC/Mac we have that feature but this looks better and gives more info. Lots of other guild ideas/tools from players waiting to be picked up as well... *hint* *hint*

(Hovers around thread... :innocent:)
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Hovering is always good. No idea how it works on console, but, like I said, for PC/Mac we have that feature but this looks better and gives more info. Lots of other guild ideas/tools from players waiting to be picked up as well... *hint* *hint*

(Hovers around thread... :innocent:)

Yeah... wouldn't an event calendar be cool? *dreams*
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭

Thank you so much, this was a needed feature for us console players. And we appreciate it alot. Keep up the good works.

And i would thank you especially for listening to the customers and implenting it in a short matter of time. This is great customer service and shows that you actually listen and care about your customers!
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is a great feature but you know what really grinds my gears? When im changing up the ranks for players in my guild and i change 5 ranks and i get kicked for excessive messaging. Guild ranks really need to be changed so this cannot happen. It makes trying to change ranks or remove ranks a pain in the butt!
    PS4 NA DC
  • Beruge
    Beruge
    ✭✭✭

So this just never happend or what?