The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Bonerock Caven - Quest? (Wrothgar)

Epona222
Epona222
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Bonerock caven is showing as incomplete on my map, I am guessing as it is not a delve, there must be a quest that takes me there.

Any ideas on where to pick up the quest related to this location? (It's an ice cave with Riekr mobs, not far from Forlorn Watchtower POI).
GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Or there are quests picked-up from within that area.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just be aware that sometimes the quest givers are not close by - in this case they easy to miss as off a side road and in a dip so easy to rush right by.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Mizguided
    Mizguided
    Soul Shriven
    anyone completed Bonerock Cavern ??....please let me know where the quest starts to complete this area...last incomplete on my map....thanks in advance for any ideas
    Still running around like a Mizguided Missile
  • Mizguided
    Mizguided
    Soul Shriven
    Found the quest start...from an Orc woman mid way between Icy Shores wp and the cavern icon
    Still running around like a Mizguided Missile
  • Francescolg
    Francescolg
    ✭✭✭✭
    The quest NPC is south-west of the Icy Shores porter.
  • Volkodav
    Volkodav
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Bonerock caven is showing as incomplete on my map, I am guessing as it is not a delve, there must be a quest that takes me there.

Any ideas on where to pick up the quest related to this location? (It's an ice cave with Riekr mobs, not far from Forlorn Watchtower POI).

Also,there can be more than one named NPC inside the cavern,and if you dont kill all of them,you wont get the change to white.Meaning complete. I had that problem with Toothmaul Gully. I thought I had killed all the bosses but I hadnt.I had to go back and really look hard for that last one.