Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox One, Thornblade Campaign, PvP-PvE Guild/Group Recruitment

DoggVader
DoggVader
Calling all warriors of the Pact! I am the Leader of the Order of Ymir, and I Seek the Strong, the Willing, and those who are eager to Work Together in maxed groups in the Thornblade Campaign! As of late I have been working in conjunction with other guilds and groups, taking in who we find and pushing the enemy back. But this has not been enough! Incompetence and desertion has plagued our ranks on some occasions, despite having had strong groups and order; in those good cases we had held and captured some keeps, including Blue Road and Drakelowe initially, on Saturday if memory serves me right.

Our forces do include guilds such as LucifersArmy, Lock N Load, and some others, minor and major. Guildmasters to my knowledge are Xodus3(Lock N Load), MAFIA BOSS(LucifersArmy), Atheons Hammer(n/a, may not be. Updating soon). These fine people and I(along with numbers of our ranks and some randoms) have been partially instrumental to some earlier offenses. I do know others work for the same goal; do not think I am unaware. My regards to your efforts, to those unnamed!

Sadly, we are fighting an uphill battle. The Daggerfall Covenant has made one their own Emperor, and have taken our Elder Scrolls!

But Do Not Fear, there is hope!

Heed this call to arms. Join the fight! Join the Order! We can retake the initiative, but we Must Rally!

Feel free to send me a message in-game, or post here, if You wish to make a Difference. You may also contact my trusted commanders and brothers, ST0NER McMUFF1N and Spartan Huntr. Guild requests may take time to process, so if you are ready and our response is delayed, you may also message Xodus3, MAFIA BOSS, or AtheonsHammer for a guild request to their respective guilds. Be aware that I may have mis-spelled the other Guildmasters' names. I will be sure to correct them as soon as I am able.

Oh, and one more thing: Do be aware, the other Guildmasters are currently unaware that I have posted this. Be sure to mention me and this post!
  • BrogarBearsBane
    BrogarBearsBane
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join. My GT is BlueEyeBerserker. lvl 25 two handed DK. Thanks