The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Live - Ask Us Anything!

• dudenamedchris
    If voice chat isn't working for you it's probably your headset. it could also be he controller if your headset is plugged into the controller that way. Check to see if you have voice hat volume turned up. If not then you should do that. Overall voice chat is generally not an issue except in pvp.
  • Artheiron
    Artheiron
    ✭✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    To sum up the above 8/14 Ask us Anything:
    [Post 2631]

No,
    A few,
    Little,
    No plans,
    No,
    No plans,
    Later man,
    Much later,
    No plans,
    No plans!
    Later,
    No plans,
    No.

Such positive information from Devs has my heart fairly palpitating!

[Edited to add post number forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2161600/#Comment_2161600].

awesome. all these questions are basic stuff too lol.
  • trex20
    trex20
    Soul Shriven
    At the time of the main story Has mannimarco become a Lich yet and will we see more of Abnur Tharn in a dlc?
  • OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zaldan wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Any possibility of a free skill point respec for WW/Vamps who want to get cured considering the major change to their skill lines?
    @Zaldan You will get a free (forced) skill point respec of all skill points when Update 7 is released.

My question stands as you're not ZO$ and I'd like an official answer unless you can point to one :)

He may not be "ZOS", but it is true.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • faumadar
    faumadar
    ✭✭
    I was just wondering if we could ever see a playable Necromancer class.

Skill lines could be like
    Domination
    Death magic
    Soul Drain.

Could include abilities like
    Dominate undead
    eg: Turn undead
    Master undead
    Various Damage over time spells
    eg: Cold of the grave
    Touch of the reaper
    Necromantic Healing line
    eg: Sacrifice: sacrcfe an amount of life/magika to heal ally
    Drain: draw life/magika from target to restore caster

Just some Ideas I was tossing around. Personally I enjoy playing the Necromancer class and would really enjoy seeing it implemented....
  • Arkadius
    Arkadius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any possibility of a free skill point respec for WW/Vamps who want to get cured considering the major change to their skill lines?
    @Zaldan You will get a free (forced) skill point respec of all skill points when Update 7 is released.

My question stands as you're not ZO$ and I'd like an official answer unless you can point to one :)

Here you go (from 2.1 patch notes):
    Along with all the new content and systems, we have made many improvements and fixes to existing content including combat, gameplay, crafting, dungeons, quests, game performance, and more. Due to the number of fixes in this update, all skill points will be refunded upon login.
    Edited by Arkadius on 25 August 2015 19:45
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we pretty please with a cherry on top get the cinematic trailer costumes for the launch of Imperial City? It seems like that would be the best timing anyways, since the 3 faction heroes are fighting for the Imperial City in the trailers....
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭

He's not officially ZOS, but note the community ambassador title. It's his stated purpose to give help to players on things that have been stated. That's why they made the position- because they can't field every question. It's fair to ask for a reference, but not fair IMO to say that he's not ZOS.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
  • Eromecno
    Eromecno
    Please invest in fishing. Ocarina of time on the N64 had a better fishing minigame than ESO.

I enjoy having something on the side to do in ESO to make it feel like somewhere to hang out even when im not specifically trying to win or finish the game. Its also lead to some great conversations with other players that wouldnt happen if we were trying to level at that time.

So please improve fishing. Maybe you could make fish active animals like the rabbits, fox, deer, etc already in the game. Then setup simple mechanics for players to cast and reel their lines.Add a basic fight element to the event also where you have to reel in while trying not to break the line. This would lead to players going running around trying to catch rare prize fish if they catch a glimpse of it in the water! You could even go so far as to add a fishing writ. Thats probably going a bit far but seriously you could have an NPC in each area like Auridon that occasionally has a quest for you to catch and bring him a select fish. That would lead players to work on thier fishing a little bit along the way instead of going back to it only after they hit max rank and have crap else to do.

Thank you for listening and I appreciate the great game your providing.
  • BluSpixMacaw
    Question #1 would it be possible to create and lead more than one guild?

Question #2 will we be able to get more character slots because 8 isn't enough for me and the European server is to laggy.

Question #3 would it be possible to add an in game pet store that we can spend gold for certain pets?

Question #4 would it be possible to to add a Character editor? The Character editor would allow us players to re-customize our characters appearance which would include skin, height, eye color, body markings, face type, and hair style.
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question #2 will we be able to get more character slots because 8 isn't enough for me and the European server is to laggy.
    How would more characters address your lag issue?

Unless you mean you want to switch servers....in which case you can already do so - and create another eight characters.

• BluSpixMacaw
    What I meant was The European server is too laggy for to create and play characters on because I'm from North America therefore when I play on the European server it's too laggy.
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I meant was The European server is too laggy for to create and play characters on because I'm from North America therefore when I play on the European server it's too laggy.
    Ah....so you go to the EU server to create more characters.
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Xiana wrote: »

Along with all the new content and systems, we have made many improvements and fixes to existing content including combat, gameplay, crafting, dungeons, quests, game performance, and more. Due to the number of fixes in this update, all skill points will be refunded upon login.

Those are pts patch notes that I'm aware of but I'm asking about live and assuming the same will happen on live is a bad idea.
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xiana wrote: »
    Those are pts patch notes that I'm aware of but I'm asking about live and assuming the same will happen on live is a bad idea.
    It's a valid assumption, as it has happened that way during every previous update as well. But I understand that you may want to wait and see if they answer it on Friday.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AlCapsones1
    Thnx guys i love this game!

Ive got 1 sugestion. How about creating a group finder that can actualy find a group? Ive been looking for a group to do dungons but im waiting for 1 hour now!
  • Shilling
    Shilling
    ✭✭✭
    When are you going to get rid of the cooldown time for changing campaigns?
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    What are some of the Card and Board Games do the residents of Tamriel enjoy playing after a long day of avoiding oblivion?
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shilling wrote: »
    When are you going to get rid of the cooldown time for changing campaigns?
    @Shilling They've never said they would remove it, but they are reducing the time period for Home reassignment in 2.1 to go along with the increased AP cost, as well as increasing the cooldown for Guest reassignment, in an attempt to reduce campaign hopping.
    • Guest Campaign Reassignment: The cooldown on Guest Campaign reassignment will be increased to 4 days from 3.
    • Home Campaign Reassignment: The cooldown on Home Campaign reassignment has been changed to 12 hours from 3 days, but the cost to switch will be 150,000 AP instead of 15,000. Also, switching home campaigns at the end of a campaign period will now cost 100 AP instead of 5,000 AP.

UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • VileIntent
    VileIntent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you remove the CC Immunity completely or add CC immunity to roots?
  • MightyHarken
    MightyHarken
    ✭✭✭
    Will we get better animations in robototic boring skills like uppercut or wrecking blow?
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When will Tel Var Stone merchants sell Tel Var Stone weapons?

e059Ydm.png?1

As it stands, none exist besides the ones on the developer server. Could we please get them soon or at least an idea?

Prop weapons make me sad.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
  • Kuroinu
    Kuroinu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would you ever consider adding an option in Character Creation to view the varying stages of Vampirism on the character we're creating? This would be of great help when creating a Vampire, thanks!
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any update on when the controller support for PC is going to arrive other than soon or in the future?

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you can have unlimited duration on Werewolf transformation at the shrine why can't the same affect be added to a wearable item if a toggle is technically impossible or is it because you don't want Werewolf transformation to be a toggle even if it was possible?

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any plans to make visible the actually numbers of player in PVP campaigns instead of vague bar indicators?

aka.@Cuthceol
  • dudenamedchris
    Do they ever answer or respond to these....someone please answer this
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they ever answer or respond to these....someone please answer this
    @dudenamedchris Not all of them, but they choose some to answer on ESO Live.
    Hi everyone!

Starting now, during every ESO Live we’ll hold a Q&A where we’ll answer some of your questions about the game. All you have to do is post your questions in this thread and we’ll choose some to answer every two weeks on the show, though we do want to remind you to please be constructive with your questions. If you’re able to join us during the show, we’ll also take some questions from chat as well!

Thanks for your support, and we hope you’ll enjoy this new segment!
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will we ever get an indication on our HUD of what buffs/de-buffs are currently active?
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.
  • dudenamedchris
    Where can I see their past Q&A shows ?
This discussion has been closed.