The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

the least mentioned problem of pvp

chris211
chris211
✭✭✭✭
proc sets need to not proc on siege @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom especially with the siege buff's for the dlc
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck with that one. Grothdar has been out for 2 years? And still proc's off siege. So does VD.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    Good luck with that one. Grothdar has been out for 2 years? And still proc's off siege. So does VD.

i know its disgusting group sloads, vd and skoria on a scatterpault and see what happens
    Edited by chris211 on July 17, 2018 9:55AM
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not that it matters as much as sets like VD and skoria proccing off of siege but Velidreth will do the same.
  • lucky_Sage
    lucky_Sage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that is really dumb that it does
    DC PC NA
    Magdk - main
    Stamcro - alt

AD PS4 NA -retired (PC runs way better to play on console)
    magdk
    magblade
    stamplar
    magden
    magsorc

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seige is one of the best uses of Sellistrix in the game.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apache_Kid wrote: »
    Not that it matters as much as sets like VD and skoria proccing off of siege but Velidreth will do the same.

I just think its ridiculous in my eyes sets procing on siege is very broken
  • Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »

I agree with you. Been happening for as long as i've been playing the game too. This is not the first thread bringing the issue to their attention either.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »

I agree with you. Been happening for as long as i've been playing the game too. This is not the first thread bringing the issue to their attention either.

i really do hope they see this thread and take into account although i doubt they will
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know if it still happens but shooting seige with 5 pc Lich active would proc Lich aswell.
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know if it still happens but shooting seige with 5 pc Lich active would proc Lich aswell.

How would seige proc Lich? Lich procs from having low magicka, not off damage.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my guess is they mean 2 pc nerieneth
    edit:unless there is actually a really weird bug with lich
    Edited by TheNightflame on July 16, 2018 5:08PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lich does proc on siege, or at least it did last time I ran it.

Why? Who knows!
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Lich does proc on siege, or at least it did last time I ran it.

Why? Who knows!

It would always do that to me so I became another man riding the ram, I got tired of it proccing off dumb things. I feel like warlock is in the same boat if it was even viable.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    You all are right - proc sets like Sloads shouldn't be procing off siege. It's not intended to be that way, and we'll be addressing it soon.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Late response. Gina putting in the extra time
    Edited by technohic on July 17, 2018 2:45AM
  • Skorol007
    Skorol007
    ✭✭✭
    that's because Gina is da best
  • IZZEFlameLash
    IZZEFlameLash
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You all are right - proc sets like Sloads shouldn't be procing off siege. It's not intended to be that way, and we'll be addressing it soon.

2 years after, suddenly this is unintended. Good job.
    Imperials, the one and true masters of all mortal races of Tamriel
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

While you guys are at it can you look at the line of sight ignoring of Zaan?
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kx7ff6N.png
    PC EU
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭

2 years after, suddenly this is unintended. Good job.

wasn't crit damage boosting healing also unintended and that was around much longer, I stopped being surprised by how little they apparently know about their own game :(

and while they're at it any chance of looking at the effects of CC while you're on siege as it's unbreakable while on siege, annoying getting CC by def rune on a sorc 1/2 mile from keep
    Edited by Cuthceol on July 17, 2018 9:53AM
  • Marabornwingrion
    Marabornwingrion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I hope not only Sload will be fixed, but ALL proc sets (and there's a lot of them that proc on sieges)
  • ImNotKevinBacon
    Nooo... Muh SIege!
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thank you :)
    This is a huge surprise since multiple proc sets were doing this for years... This game's balance is ever-changing B)
    Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
    PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
    Started playing ESO in beta & early access
    User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The appropriate time to address has long passed. These things need thought about more carefully well before release. All of the feedback about Sloads (and Zaan before it) on PTS warned you guys that it would be a huge problem if not addressed before going live. To absolutely no one's surprise, it went live as is, and allowed to overperform for months, further eroding any good will toward the devs.

That's another reason that will never again participate in PTS cycles, no longer give input in your class feedback or content feedback threads. It has been clear for a long time that those threads are only meant to placate the community, and that the Zeni devs will go live with whatever they Damn well please, no matter how dire the warnings of testers.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • ManDraKE
    ManDraKE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Talking about sloads on the forums, proc sloads.
    Edited by ManDraKE on July 17, 2018 1:01PM
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent. If this goes for Vicious Death as well that's a very big change hopefully getting addressed.
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep wouldn't want to hurt those massive zerg balls! :trollface:
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sandman929 wrote: »

Excellent. If this goes for Vicious Death as well that's a very big change hopefully getting addressed.

I don't think they're gonna nerf VD, the set was created to counter zergs and has some utility when proc on siege (which was also done to counter zergs). Sload made no sense since their conditions to proc where too low. Siege has some counters that prevent VD working while Sload has no counter.

Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

I don't think they're gonna nerf VD, the set was created to counter zergs and has some utility when proc on siege (which was also done to counter zergs). Sload made no sense since their conditions to proc where too low. Siege has some counters that prevent VD working while Sload has no counter.

I guess we'll have to wait to find out which sets were "intended" to proc on siege damage.
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »

I guess we'll have to wait to find out which sets were "intended" to proc on siege damage.

I think all the sets that proc on dmg and that have certain counterplay should be considered as "intended". For example Neri (slow proc), Sivarra and Bahraha, maybe Afliction, maybe Ilambris.

I would like to test some others, like Mad Tinkerer or Unfathomable Darknes (which seems useful for picking NBs while sieging)

Too powerful effects such as skoria or sload shouldn't be intended imho.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique