The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What Happened to "Participated" link?

Giraffon
Giraffon
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't see it anymore. I use this link to keep tabs on conversations I have commented in, but now the link seems to be gone. It was located just left of the "Search" box.
Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On my PC browsers it's still there (though well above the row of items with the search box). Are you on a Mac? A smartphone? Other?
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s under the gear icon.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its still there for me:

part.jpg
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine just changed. Now it's under a drop down menu in the upper left hand side of the forum screen.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine just changed. Now it's under a drop down menu in the upper left hand side of the forum screen.

It has always been in the drop down menu (the "gear" which also has drafts etc.). ZOS only added the top banner button relatively recently.
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sharee wrote: »

It has always been in the drop down menu (the "gear" which also has drafts etc.). ZOS only added the top banner button relatively recently.

Yes but just now it went back to only being drop down for me. Wasn't that way when I first replied here earlier today

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Yes but just now it went back to only being drop down for me. Wasn't that way when I first replied here earlier today

That's odd, I'm still seeing it in the main navigation bar too. Can you take a screenshot?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just looked - it's in the bar up top for me, and AFAIK hasn't changed at all. I'm not exactly using a "standard" browser either. So that's pretty strange if you didn't change your browser, unless your machine popped some updates you didn't know about.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. I'm using Edge and I can't see it. If I do the "Open with Internet Explorer" option then it shows up. It must be a browser issue. I'll mess around with it and report back. Maybe just need to flush the browser cache out or something.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Giraffon wrote: »
    Hmm. I'm using Edge and I can't see it. If I do the "Open with Internet Explorer" option then it shows up. It must be a browser issue. I'll mess around with it and report back. Maybe just need to flush the browser cache out or something.

I use Edge and for me the Participated button has never gone missing.
    PC EU
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Its still there for me:

part.jpg

This is what it looks like for me too... But if I resize the browser and make it smaller, eventually that whole link bar(Categories/Dev Tracker/ Recent/ Unanswered/ Participated) goes away and reverts back to this...

Z8TOrGC.png?1
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • Cuthceol
    Cuthceol
    ✭✭✭
    zoom above 152% in edge and the whole nav bar disappears, looks like the nav bar has issues with scaling on edge, same thing happens with chrome however both browsers switch to nav bar being in the drop down menu instead :)
    Edited by Cuthceol on July 17, 2018 10:03AM
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tried, the black nav bar disappears(and the new one, green/blue, without the "participated" button appears) when the browser isn't wide enough to display the whole page at once (i.e. i get a horizontal scroll bar).

Looks like there are two separate page designs, one for wide(enough) browser window, one for browser window with scroll bar.
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, that was it. Nice catch. Thanks!!