Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Login Music Carrying into Game

• Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    Workaround for anyone who'd like it.

When the login music carries on after you've loaded your character, go to the Champion Point screen, give it a good 10 count, then exit. The login music will stop.
    Gimme back my sweetroll or so help me
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_CaseyCoffman another week, another patch, still an issue
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_CaseyCoffman are you guys EVER going to fix this?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Niliu is right ... this is still an issue.
  • ZOS_CaseyCoffman
    ZOS_CaseyCoffman
    ✭✭✭
    We've been investigating this for several weeks now and believe we've got a potential fix. The potential fix will available for you to test on the Update 19/Wolfhunter PTS, and will be rolled out that update goes live.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on June 21, 2018 12:07PM
    Casey Coffman
    Audio / Voiceover Lead Analyst - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Staff Post
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly, I just set the music volume slider to -0- and have been playing that way.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Bfish22090
    Bfish22090
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We've been investigating this for several weeks now and believe we've got a potential fix. The potential fix will available for you to test on the Update 19/Wolfhunter PTS, and will be rolled out that update goes live.

when will the PTS for wolfhunter be up?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bfish22090 wrote: »

when will the PTS for wolfhunter be up?

No official announcement from ZOS on the next PTS cycle.

If you follow last year’s timeline on Horns of the Reach, expect PTS sometime in middle part of July.
  • Shaie
    Shaie
    ✭✭✭
    Niliu wrote: »
    Workaround for anyone who'd like it.

When the login music carries on after you've loaded your character, go to the Champion Point screen, give it a good 10 count, then exit. The login music will stop.

Unfortunately for me, I have no CP screen as yet. Zoning usually works, but this is a HORRIBLE pain in the butt when I'm just logging in to do the crafting writ dailies on an alt. >.<
  • Threemoons
    Threemoons
    ✭✭✭
    Happened to me also. Seems to have self-resolved if I quit the client and then re-started from there.
    Playing on PC/NA---UserID=Threemoons--usually on nights, weekends
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't download the PTS, so can anyone confirm if this has been fixed on the PTS? Don't see any mention of it in any of the PTS patch notes from this cycle.