The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Twitch Drops, Broken Extension and E3

• g_linked
    g_linked
    Soul Shriven
    Will there be any opportunity to do this again or receive the wolf on console? I wasn't aware of the twitch stream. Guess I missed the email.
  • dchisenhub17_ESO
    dchisenhub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I thought it was a 'chance' to get the mount and crates. Not a guaranteed give away. Did I read wrong?

No, everyone who watched the BE3 Showcase live on the Bethesda Twitch channel and qualified (PC/Mac player, linked their ESO and Twitch account, and were logged into Twitch on that account) will get the items.

For anyone submitting a Support ticket about this, we ask for your patience. Our Support team is currently experiencing a much higher than normal volume of tickets so their response time will be longer than usual. If you received a reply back about the Crown Crate delivery taking additional time, just reply back explaining that you did not get any of the BE3 Twitch Drops for ESO, and would still like assistance.

I'm on the same boat as many others on here and did not receive the mount or any crates even though all the proper steps were followed.

i made a ticket and it looks like the support person didn't even read it and gave me a canned "all crates have been sent out" response. Awaiting another response, but don't have much faith in it being read properly.

Ticket # 180613-003204

I just got the same canned "all crates have been sent out" response as well. Very disappointing.

I did everything required as spelled out above, yet I have no crates or mount...so if all crates have been sent out, I guess I got screwed.

EDIT: I just received an email confirmation of the mount and crate redemption code being added to my account and from ESO Customer Support apologizing for the error. I was worried I was going to just end up slipping through the cracks, but ESO did the right thing and I'm thankful for that.

Good job ESO Customer Support team!
    Edited by dchisenhub17_ESO on June 15, 2018 8:37PM
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I think I may have received the most (entertainingly, perhaps?) oblivious response on this issue from support yet.
    Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Your request has been received. This ticket will be set to solved and a new forums invitation will be sent to you within 48 hours.

Please allow 48 hours for your invitation to arrive, check your spam/junk folders, then reply back and let us know if you still have not received your invite.

If you are contacting us because you need to update your existing forums account username, please reply back with three new usernames in order of preference.

To assist with the username change, please keep the following in mind when selecting a new name:

• It must be unique.
    • It must contain 3 to 20 characters.
    • It may contain alphanumeric [a-z, A-Z, 0-9] characters.
    • It cannot contain spaces or punctuation, but an underscore is acceptable.

Please keep in mind that your forums username can only be changed once, so choose wisely!

Kind Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

:|

My ticket is #180613-003880. I cannot figure out how the person on the support end got "I want to change my forum username" out of what I sent, which was pretty specific in talking about the Twitch event drops. Unless maybe they really just don't read these tickets? Which makes me wonder if there really aren't enough staff working in support, and ZOS needs to hire more.
  • cristianoz
    cristianoz
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom ticket submitted and replied to after I received a generic canned response.

My ticket # is 180613-003410 waiting for reply from agent.
  • angelicsynthesis
    angelicsynthesis
    Soul Shriven
    Got my 5 crates and got more potions, poisons, XP scrolls and no bonus cards. I feel the RnG on these crates has been turned up x1000 compared to ingame crates. I guess you don't gain them with real money so being more of a gamble is ok.

They literally contain only consumables and like a .01% chance for a mount and pet. That's all that's in there.
  • LeXuSLP
    LeXuSLP
    Soul Shriven
    I never got the Twitch Drop. I feel cheated... E3 passed very late, and for him I did not sleep, and in the end I did not get the desired ice wolf and crates...
  • LeXuSLP
    LeXuSLP
    Soul Shriven
    Wrote to technical support, my ticket 180613-002094
    Do not answer for 2 days.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hey all, just want you to know that our Support team is working through tickets for those of you who did not get the BE3 Showcase Twitch Drops and met the necessary criteria (see here). We'll let you know when they're done.

If you are just joining this thread, met the necessary criteria, but have not gotten the BE3 Twitch Drops please submit a Support ticket here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • dchisenhub17_ESO
    dchisenhub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey all, just want you to know that our Support team is working through tickets for those of you who did not get the BE3 Showcase Twitch Drops and met the necessary criteria (see here). We'll let you know when they're done.

If you are just joining this thread, met the necessary criteria, but have not gotten the BE3 Twitch Drops please submit a Support ticket here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com

Just to confirm what Jessica said, they are working on it because I recently received my email for the wolf and crates and an email from ESO Customer Service apologizing for the error.

Be patient and have faith. I was worried I'd end up falling through the cracks, but they took care of it.

Good job ESO Customer Service team!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Just to confirm what Jessica said, they are working on it because I recently received my email for the wolf and crates and an email from ESO Customer Service apologizing for the error.

Be patient and have faith. I was worried I'd end up falling through the cracks, but they took care of it.

Good job ESO Customer Service team!

Thanks for confirming, @dchisenhub17_ESO!

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Clansman2013
    Clansman2013
    ✭✭✭
    Just got mine as well. Thanks very much @ZOS_JessicaFolsom for keeping on top of things. It's greatly appreciated! :smiley:
  • Sorainen
    Sorainen
    Soul Shriven
    I got mine aswell Thanks !
  • omstu
    omstu
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you so much!!! Today I received a wolf and crates! :)
  • lostforever2011b16_ESO
    lostforever2011b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven

Hi @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, I waited till today to check if I get an email but I didn't. I did all the steps required as well. I also sent support rocket this morning Ticket #180616-001095 Please help!
  • LeXuSLP
    LeXuSLP
    Soul Shriven
    The reward came, thanks ZOS ^-^
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    After submitting an in-game Help request Escalations activated my Twitch Drops. Ice Wolf Mount, Ouriboros and Scalecaller Crown Crates received on PC NA.

Unfortunately, Twitch didn't show the Trivia questions so couldn't try for those.
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • awana4kids_ESO
    awana4kids_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I submitted a ticket on 6/13. (# 180613-004795) I have not heard anything back yet. I know they are busy with E3 and Summerset, but was worried that my ticket would transition to closed because of no activity. Do I need to update my ticket? Thanks.
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    Gsjlink3 wrote: »
    Will there be any opportunity to do this again or receive the wolf on console? I wasn't aware of the twitch stream. Guess I missed the email.

I log into the game at least once a day to "feed my horses"... reading all the launcher notes, all the in-game announcements, etc. And was doing this even before the Daily Rewards. And I check the forums pretty much every day, especially the Dev Tracker.

And when did I first hear about this whole thing? When the forum complaints started.

So... somehow I missed all this. I probably would not have used the code for myself. My wife and I ordered the Imperial Edition in the first hour it was available and most of our characters use either the Imperial Steed or year-one Senche. I think we have... around 5 mounts each... But I would have liked to have added something cool and unique to my son's account. But yeah...

I was never a fan of Twitch. I have absolutely no desire to go and waste time watching other people play games I barely have time to play myself. I've had an account since I played WoW and just never used it. I have my Bethesda.net and ESO accounts linked, but it was really just because I had been using Curse even longer than Twitch.

So I'm still using Twitch (and Minion) for add on management... but after all this, Twitch can just get bloody stuffed.
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
  • Serchant
    Serchant
    Soul Shriven
    So is there more clarity on when we are gonna be able to earn the drops from our favorite streamers?
  • klockej
    klockej
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I have also submitted a ticket, I was unsure what to put it under. But the ticket number is #180617-006542

Thank you!
    Edited by klockej on June 18, 2018 3:10AM
  • stockishgsr
    stockishgsr
    Soul Shriven
    Just following up on this as well since I received the email and my account shows I should have the Ice Wolf and 5 crate, but neither show up in game.

Ticket #180618-003131 is my ticket I submitted for the issue.
  • Anthony_Arndt
    Anthony_Arndt
    ✭✭✭
    Serchant wrote: »
    So is there more clarity on when we are gonna be able to earn the drops from our favorite streamers?

I was wondering if ZOS has their own channel separate from the Bethesda channel. I've looked for a ZOS channel but haven't found one.

The Bethesda channel is the main channel that I follow, the only channel that I have flagged to give me notifications, and set as my Twitch homepage in my browser.

I am finding Twitch to be pretty worthless unless something important or especially interesting is going to be announced. But even though I only use it for mod management and to follow Bethesda... I missed this event due to it's poor promotion.

So I really can't say all these attempts by ZOS to drive more traffic to Twitch are really having the desired effect. It's really just making me pissed off at Twitch.
    ”Fusozay Var Var”: ”Enjoy Life”
    Life is short. If you have not made love recently, please, put down this book, and take care of that with all haste. Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get. Our struggle against the colossal forces of oppression can wait.
    Good. Welcome back.
    We Khajiit live and fight together, and our struggles will not end very soon, likely not in our lifetimes. In the time we have, we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal. If we did, we would have joined the Thalmor.
    Do not begrudge us our lewd jokes, our bawdy, drunken nights, our moonsugar. They are the pleasures often denied to us, and so we take our good humor very seriously.
    Outfit slots are disgustingly expensive.
  • SteveCampsOut
    SteveCampsOut
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Last Year's thread! There is no Wolf! See this thread for BE3 2019: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6125548#Comment_6125548
    Edited by SteveCampsOut on June 11, 2019 3:13AM
    @ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
    Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
    Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
    Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
    pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
    Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
    Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
    Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
    Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
    Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
    Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
    One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
    Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
    EU Server:
    Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
    Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
    Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
    Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
    Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
    Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
    Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
    One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
    Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
    Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
    ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • darthgummibear_ESO
    darthgummibear_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is Last Year's thread! There is no Wolf!

The troll that necro'd this deleted their post.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So i have my eso account linked to twitch and watched the whole twitch event. And I stopped reading the comments as ppl were spamming huge pics of private parts and the comments were flying by so i couldnt read the comments.

So after all thid time I read this post and you are discissing this trivia wuestion and Imhave no idea what you are talking about.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    wishlist14 wrote: »
    So i have my eso account linked to twitch and watched the whole twitch event. And I stopped reading the comments as ppl were spamming huge pics of private parts and the comments were flying by so i couldnt read the comments.

So after all thid time I read this post and you are discissing this trivia wuestion and Imhave no idea what you are talking about.

Probably made more sense the year it was posted.
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @raisin...oops i did it again 😃
  • Bethgael
    Bethgael
    ✭✭✭
    This is Last Year's thread! There is no Wolf!

The troll that necro'd this deleted their post.
    It was my fault, I misread the year date after a search for this year's event, checking on stuffs because it was my first time in a twitch event. I didn't delete my post, though. I apologised for my stupidity and then asked ZoS to delete the post. Thought it would help it drop off the first page.

Mea culpa.

Edited by Bethgael on June 26, 2019 3:04AM
    Ingame ID: Bethgael PC NA/EU but mostly NA