The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Twitch Drops, Broken Extension and E3

• Clansman2013
    Clansman2013
    ✭✭✭
    Defatank wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please view Ticket 180613-003055

I just got a canned response from support saying the following

Hello!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Currently, delivery of Crown Crates to player accounts may take a short additional time. Players may receive the mount before the Crates arrive.
    We greatly appreciate your patience and wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I have replied back to that indicating I have done all the proper steps prior to the live stream happening, watched the live stream and participated in questions / polls etc. No reason I shouldn't have got the items, but still have not received anything at all.

Thanks Jess :)

Same here, I have a feeling this is going to come down to "tough luck, try again next time"
  • mvgallo
    mvgallo
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Still have received no email. No mount. No crates. I linked my accounts, I watched the stream, I accessed the extension. Helped my son do all of those as well and he got the email and the mount, so I know I did it correctly. What gives? >:(
  • Defatank
    Defatank
    ✭✭✭✭
    mvgallo wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Still have received no email. No mount. No crates. I linked my accounts, I watched the stream, I accessed the extension. Helped my son do all of those as well and he got the email and the mount, so I know I did it correctly. What gives? >:(

Like me I think we didn't hold our mouth just right....
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CaiWenji wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 22 Gems and this bad boy!

eqA6kt3.jpg

Congrats. All I got was Gems and a yellow soul gem type thingy. (I forget the name. Mimic stone? What are they for?)
    Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was a 'chance' to get the mount and crates. Not a guaranteed give away. Did I read wrong?
  • Ydrisselle
    Ydrisselle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davor wrote: »
    CaiWenji wrote: »
    Oh my gosh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 22 Gems and this bad boy!

eqA6kt3.jpg

Congrats. All I got was Gems and a yellow soul gem type thingy. (I forget the name. Mimic stone? What are they for?)

They can replace any style stones for armor or weapon crafting.
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I still with nothing.

Ticket: 180613-001733
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom, @ZOS_GinaBruno

My ESO (PC) and Twitch accounts are linked. I logged in to my Twitch account and watched the entire live Bethesda E3 stream. Later I watched the entire show again on YouTube. However, even after Drops Complete announced no e-mail or Twitch Drops received.

When I opened the Help portal, logged in, selected Windows, then filled in my details, no Trouble Ticket was created. My Support error message:

"This ticket cannot be reopened or updated. If you need further assistance, please submit a new ticket".

Same problem trying to submit a ticket using Internet Explorer 11 and Edge (Window 10 Home x64). Do I need to submit the ticket in-game? If so, which in-game Help option should I choose?

Very frustrating... :s:#

@AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Pwnyridah
    Pwnyridah
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing, second class console player.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    I thought it was a 'chance' to get the mount and crates. Not a guaranteed give away. Did I read wrong?

No, everyone who watched the BE3 Showcase live on the Bethesda Twitch channel and qualified (PC/Mac player, linked their ESO and Twitch account, and were logged into Twitch on that account) will get the items.

For anyone submitting a Support ticket about this, we ask for your patience. Our Support team is currently experiencing a much higher than normal volume of tickets so their response time will be longer than usual. If you received a reply back about the Crown Crate delivery taking additional time, just reply back explaining that you did not get any of the BE3 Twitch Drops for ESO, and would still like assistance.

Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Defatank
    Defatank
    ✭✭✭✭

No, everyone who watched the BE3 Showcase live on the Bethesda Twitch channel and qualified (PC/Mac player, linked their ESO and Twitch account, and were logged into Twitch on that account) will get the items.

For anyone submitting a Support ticket about this, we ask for your patience. Our Support team is currently experiencing a much higher than normal volume of tickets so their response time will be longer than usual. If you received a reply back about the Crown Crate delivery taking additional time, just reply back explaining that you did not get any of the BE3 Twitch Drops for ESO, and would still like assistance.

Thank you Jessica. I appreciate you taking time to keep us updated and providing clarification on this matter. :)
  • James-Wayne
    James-Wayne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got my 5 crates and got more potions, poisons, XP scrolls and no bonus cards. I feel the RnG on these crates has been turned up x1000 compared to ingame crates. I guess you don't gain them with real money so being more of a gamble is ok.
    PERTH, AUSTRALIA | PC | NA | @Aussie-Elders

TENTH ANNIVERSARY - Thanks for sticking with us for 10 years.
    James-Wayne you earned this badge 9:56AM on 4th of February 2024.
    529 people have also earned this badge.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    no this is on pc na. longer than life loading screens, can barely swap zones without having to continuously go in an out using task manager to reset the dang thing. constant lag spikes, theres so many people with the exact same issues going on heck some cant even log in without multiple trys and its only been like this since monday it was fine before then so what happened?? id really like to know cause something got broken. starting to get really rather irritated. its been really getting bad since lastnight.
    pauli133 wrote: »
    Infinite load screens are, currently, a fact of life on PCNA. I've lost count of the number of times I've had to end task in the past few days.

In between those, there's been an uptick of unexpected logouts. At least my CTDs have moderately decreased since last week...

Thanks, you two. And apologies for the delayed response on this. We did identify and fix an issue earlier today that should have resolved the recent load screen issues that were occurring on PC-NA in the past 24 or so hours. Could you tell us if things seem better now?
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • DanteYoda
    DanteYoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I received both thanks Zos.
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I tried to get someones attention on my other post I made but no one is answering me I had this guy on block and can still see the racist things he is saying are you guys okay with this sort of language at zos or something fix blocking people on ps4 so I and other people won't have to see this nonsense and racism link with the person I'm talking about

[Edited for content]
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on June 14, 2018 9:05PM
  • BGruchallab14_ESO
    BGruchallab14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I sent a Support ticket 180613-005505
  • omstu
    omstu
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, maybe I messed up with the category when submit support ticket. Sorry, but I just do not know wich category belongs to Twitch Drops.
    But I did not get any of the BE3 Twitch Drops or Wolf mount.
    My Support ticket 180613-003535
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    no this is on pc na. longer than life loading screens, can barely swap zones without having to continuously go in an out using task manager to reset the dang thing. constant lag spikes, theres so many people with the exact same issues going on heck some cant even log in without multiple trys and its only been like this since monday it was fine before then so what happened?? id really like to know cause something got broken. starting to get really rather irritated. its been really getting bad since lastnight.
    pauli133 wrote: »
    Infinite load screens are, currently, a fact of life on PCNA. I've lost count of the number of times I've had to end task in the past few days.

In between those, there's been an uptick of unexpected logouts. At least my CTDs have moderately decreased since last week...

Thanks, you two. And apologies for the delayed response on this. We did identify and fix an issue earlier today that should have resolved the recent load screen issues that were occurring on PC-NA in the past 24 or so hours. Could you tell us if things seem better now?

Well, I'll start today's count at 0. You can take silence to mean no more infinite load screens, because I assure you I'll be back here if I get one. :)

And thank you and the team for being responsive on this, it really does have a huge impact on the player experience.
  • dchisenhub17_ESO
    dchisenhub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    omstu wrote: »
    Hi, maybe I messed up with the category when submit support ticket. Sorry, but I just do not know wich category belongs to Twitch Drops.
    But I did not get any of the BE3 Twitch Drops or Wolf mount.
    My Support ticket 180613-003535

I'm in the same boat as this user, no mount or crates and wasn't sure what to open the ticket under, so I chose "Missing Item". Is that the right choice?

My support ticket is 180613-005091 and it still says "waiting on agent".

Also, in response to the infinite loading screens on PC NA, I was dealing with those yesterday quite a bit. I haven't logged in today yet, but if I still get them, I'll come back here and let y'all know.
  • KhaoticRiivey
    KhaoticRiivey
    Soul Shriven
    Ticket #180614-003249 submitted

I am in no rush, but have yet to receive my own rewards as well, as well as several of my Guildmates/

I hope you all get your rewards in speedy delivery.
    "Welcome my friend, sit down. I have a story to tell you about a woman who rose from the embers of nothing and created something beautiful."
      NA | PC | DC-Neutral
    • ⇴ Jocilyn Tilias Dunkara: Breton MagSorc
    • ⇴ Cyethrillion: Bosmer Stamblade
    • ⇴ Roleplayer
    • ⇴ Freelance Writer
    • ⇴ Storyteller
    • ⇴ Covent Of Our Lady - Dibellan RP Guild

• Gwahiir
    Gwahiir
    ✭✭✭

I'm on the same boat as many others on here and did not receive the mount or any crates even though all the proper steps were followed.

i made a ticket and it looks like the support person didn't even read it and gave me a canned "all crates have been sent out" response. Awaiting another response, but don't have much faith in it being read properly.

Ticket # 180613-003204
  • ErilAq
    ErilAq
    ✭✭✭
    I'm beginning to think it's going to be a "sorry, nothing we can do for you situation" which isn't the biggest deal, considering it was all just freebies, but I really hope that going forward they get their act together and handle the next promotion a lot better.
    Internet armchair warriors attack! Yayayayayayaaaaaah!!!!
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Jake1576 wrote: »
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I tried to get someones attention on my other post I made but no one is answering me I had this guy on block and can still see the racist things he is saying are you guys okay with this sort of language at zos or something fix blocking people on ps4 so I and other people won't have to see this nonsense and racism link with the person I'm talking about granny on ps4 na

Heya Jake, just sent this over to our TOS team. Did you report this player in-game at all?
    Edited by ZOS_Mika on June 14, 2018 8:56PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom . @ESO and Twitch accounts linked. Watched stream live on Twitch but no email or Drops. Can't submit Ticket on Help portal. Do I need to use in-game Help to submit a Ticket?
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild

• Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ticket 180613-005730

• Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Ticket 180613-005730 submitted in-game. No reply yet.

• ErilAq
    ErilAq
    ✭✭✭
    update for those who didn't get the mount or crates: You had to link BOTH the Bethesda account and the ESO account to twitch in order to receive the gifts, if you only did one, you're ineligible. At least that's what the ticket response has given me. Hope it helps.
    Internet armchair warriors attack! Yayayayayayaaaaaah!!!!
  • Gwahiir
    Gwahiir
    ✭✭✭
    ErilAq wrote: »
    update for those who didn't get the mount or crates: You had to link BOTH the Bethesda account and the ESO account to twitch in order to receive the gifts, if you only did one, you're ineligible. At least that's what the ticket response has given me. Hope it helps.

Then wrong information is being passed around either by the support staff handling the tickets or by staff on this forum.

In order to qualify for the BE3 Showcase ESO Twitch Drops, you must have met the following criteria:
    • Be an ESO player on PC/Mac
    • Linked your ESO and Twitch accounts before or during the stream
    • Logged into their linked Twitch account during the stream
    • Watched the stream on the Bethesda Twitch channel
    Doesn't state anywhere about linking Bethesda account to twitch
    Edited by Gwahiir on June 14, 2018 10:13PM
  • Clansman2013
    Clansman2013
    ✭✭✭
    ErilAq wrote: »

That's not what Jessica said:

"everyone who watched the BE3 Showcase live on the Bethesda Twitch channel and qualified (PC/Mac player, linked their ESO and Twitch account, and were logged into Twitch on that account) will get the items."
  • Sorainen
    Sorainen
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I have bouth acconts linked to twitch and no drops yet. Watched the stream on bethseda ,made some points on trivia and after I completed the survey.
    Ticket nr 180613-002517
    Thanks