The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Twitch Drops, Broken Extension and E3

• Synthwavius
    Synthwavius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol. I didn't even know about those drops. I wish I got email invitation to watch at least.
  • santialonso
    santialonso
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Hello!

I haven't received anything yet. I've submitted a ticket: 180613-001733
    Edited by santialonso on June 13, 2018 1:53PM
  • Imza
    Imza
    ✭✭✭✭
    finally got my crown crates! yay - Thank you ZoS!
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I haven't gotten the crates yet I sent a ticket but it looks like its thrown in a trash can or something :(

so much for support.
  • WarMasterCyp
    WarMasterCyp
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I haven't gotten the crates yet I sent a ticket but it looks like its thrown in a trash can or something :(

so much for support.

Also my ticket ID is 180613-001183
  • EvilCroc
    EvilCroc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I did not want these crates anyway.
    Edited by EvilCroc on June 13, 2018 1:53PM
  • KaedianEQ
    KaedianEQ
    ✭✭✭
    Got my mount yesterday afternoon and my boxes were there this morning. Thanks folks!
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom Got my Ice Wolf mount yesterday, but haven't received the Crown Crates yet.
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
  • quadraxis666
    quadraxis666
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Entitlement city! Wooooow. Personally I'm looking forward to the next wave of complaints post-crate arrival about how all they got was pots & mimic stones :smiley:
  • angelicsynthesis
    angelicsynthesis
    Soul Shriven
    slaminger wrote: »
    I'm not going to have a meltdown, what I will say is that I've been playing since ps4 launch. and after all this time I am finally getting a bit salty about all this. I would love to have a real conversation with the ESO dev team, as I am a software developer myself. What gives with the non stop issues? it took weeks to fix bloodroot forge. many bugs and issues are still not resolved (such as hel ra). I still have yet to get my crates despite it being 22 hours since I got the email. oh and when my ps4 broke for the second time and I made the jump to PC I emailed zenimax and asked them if I could have just 1 little mount back as I was losing everything I ever purchased and they told me no, you can not even have just 1 mount. so lets summarize, as a customer/user of the game I can honestly say I firmly believe I am nothing but a dollar sign. I've been waiting patiently for these crates and after sleeping on the issue I find myself asking if I should even bother to renew my membership because i'm sure the next month will be just as full of let downs and ignored customer wishes. I love the game but the customer service needs a serious overhaul, and should not be so difficult to speak to. any ticket I submit gets an automated reply. at what point am I entitled to real human interaction with zenimax?

This looks suspiciously like a meltdown
  • Defatank
    Defatank
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I've yet to receive anything. Mount or crates. I just opened ticket 180613-002038
  • slaminger
    slaminger
    Soul Shriven
    it has now been over 24 hours and still no crates :P must have been a LOT of crates given away
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    received mine right now

don't expect much but :itsfree:
    Edited by SpiderCultist on June 13, 2018 4:09PM
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • MMOJunkie
    MMOJunkie
    Soul Shriven
    I recieved the crates from the twitch drops, but as i started to open the crates, only 4 out of 5 the 5 crates dispensed rewards, Is there any way to retrieve the loot from inside the crate? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
  • Clansman2013
    Clansman2013
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Just to update, still no email or items. I put in a ticket 180612-005417
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

The Ouroboros Crown Crate process is still plugging along, delivering crates to those who qualified during the BE3 Showcase livestream. We'll let you know when it's complete.

As of right now, all notification emails and Ice Wolf mounts have been delivered. If you met the requirements below and did not receive either, we ask that you please submit a Support ticket.

In order to qualify for the BE3 Showcase ESO Twitch Drops, you must have met the following criteria:
    • Be an ESO player on PC/Mac
    • Linked your ESO and Twitch accounts before or during the stream
    • Logged into their linked Twitch account during the stream
    • Watched the stream on the Bethesda Twitch channel

If you have received the Ice Wolf mount but not the crates, there is a very good chance your crates just haven't been delivered yet. If you still don't see them after we message that the crate delivery process has completed, you may also submit a Support ticket. (Please don't do so before then!)
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Clansman2013
    Clansman2013
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

I can confirm that I met all 4 of the requirements you mentioned. The only thing I can think of that went wrong for me, was that during the stream my PC wasn't available so I watched the stream using the Twitch app on my Roku. I was logged into my Twitch account, and that account has been connected to my ESO account for some time.

Ticket no: 180612-005417
  • Sorainen
    Sorainen
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    I met all 4 requierments and I didn`t received the wolf and crates.
    Ticket nr 180613-002517
    Thanks
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

The Ouroboros Crown Crate process is still plugging along, delivering crates to those who qualified during the BE3 Showcase livestream. We'll let you know when it's complete.

As of right now, all notification emails and Ice Wolf mounts have been delivered. If you met the requirements below and did not receive either, we ask that you please submit a Support ticket.

In order to qualify for the BE3 Showcase ESO Twitch Drops, you must have met the following criteria:
    • Be an ESO player on PC/Mac
    • Linked your ESO and Twitch accounts before or during the stream
    • Logged into their linked Twitch account during the stream
    • Watched the stream on the Bethesda Twitch channel

If you have received the Ice Wolf mount but not the crates, there is a very good chance your crates just haven't been delivered yet. If you still don't see them after we message that the crate delivery process has completed, you may also submit a Support ticket. (Please don't do so before then!)

you going to check out the posts of people having issues with your game is constantly doing forever loading screens and other mess ups yet or are yall gonna just keep ignoring it??...........................
    Edited by DuskMarine on June 13, 2018 4:14PM
  • CaiWenji
    CaiWenji
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 22 Gems and this bad boy!

eqA6kt3.jpg
  • Anethum
    Anethum
    ✭✭✭✭
    got crates today, it works but prolonged in time according to queue i think
    @Anethum from .ua
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    DuskMarine wrote: »
    you going to check out the posts of people having issues with your game is constantly doing forever loading screens and other mess ups yet or are yall gonna just keep ignoring it??...........................

Heya @DuskMarine - We don't ignore issues, so no.

Are you referring to the various performance-related issues on console since the launch of Summerset and Update 18? If so, we posted in another thread - specifically about performance issues in PvP situations on console - to say that we are aware and have some improvements coming in next week's console incremental patch.

Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • omstu
    omstu
    Soul Shriven
    Still got nothing. No mount, no crates :/
  • DuskMarine
    DuskMarine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DuskMarine wrote: »

Heya @DuskMarine - We don't ignore issues, so no.

Are you referring to the various performance-related issues on console since the launch of Summerset and Update 18? If so, we posted in another thread - specifically about performance issues in PvP situations on console - to say that we are aware and have some improvements coming in next week's console incremental patch.

no this is on pc na. longer than life loading screens, can barely swap zones without having to continuously go in an out using task manager to reset the dang thing. constant lag spikes, theres so many people with the exact same issues going on heck some cant even log in without multiple trys and its only been like this since monday it was fine before then so what happened?? id really like to know cause something got broken. starting to get really rather irritated. its been really getting bad since lastnight. @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by DuskMarine on June 13, 2018 4:53PM
  • pauli133
    pauli133
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infinite load screens are, currently, a fact of life on PCNA. I've lost count of the number of times I've had to end task in the past few days.

In between those, there's been an uptick of unexpected logouts. At least my CTDs have moderately decreased since last week...
  • Merenwen_812
    Merenwen_812
    ✭✭✭
    DaveMoeDee wrote: »
    crate 1 crown mimic stone -crown lethal poison x25 - tri-resto potions x5 - crown lethal poison x25
    crate 2 crown mimic stone -crown lethal poison x25 - tri-resto potions x5 -crown mimic stone
    crate 3 crown mimic stone -crown lethal poison x25 - tri-resto potions x5 - tri-resto potions x5
    crate 4 crown mimic stone -crown lethal poison x25 -gold coast trapping poison x50 -crown mimic stone
    crate 5 crown mimic stone -survivor elixir x10 - tri-resto potions x5 - gold coast enfeebling poison x50
    so got like 25 gems converted all but the mimic stones :expressionless:

I'm jealous. I only got 21 gems.

it might have been only 21, I didn't pay much attention which is why I said like 25 gems 21 Is close to that LOL
    *just confirmed it was 21 gems*
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    The BE3 Twitch Drops grant for ESO is now complete, including all Ouroboros Crown Crate deliveries. If you met the criteria outlined in this post and did not get the items you expected, please submit a Support ticket.
    Jessica Folsom
    Staff Post
  • Sorainen
    Sorainen
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    I submitted suport ticket 180613-002517, get the answer:
    Currently, delivery of Crown Crates to player accounts may take a short additional time. Players may receive the mount before the Crates arrive.
    Still didn`t get the wolf.
    Please help me
  • Defatank
    Defatank
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Please view Ticket 180613-003055

I just got a canned response from support saying the following

Hello!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

Currently, delivery of Crown Crates to player accounts may take a short additional time. Players may receive the mount before the Crates arrive.
    We greatly appreciate your patience and wish you a great day!

Kind Regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

I have replied back to that indicating I have done all the proper steps prior to the live stream happening, watched the live stream and participated in questions / polls etc. No reason I shouldn't have got the items, but still have not received anything at all.

Thanks Jess :)
  • omstu
    omstu
    Soul Shriven
    My Ticket #180613-003535