Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

200+ Queue with one bar pop? How?

• coop500
    coop500
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Talasar1 wrote: »
    As frustrating as this is, I wouldn't worry about it too much. This coming week ZoS will almost certainly reset the entire campaign. Frankly, they ought to just shut down/lock out Cyrodiil entirely until they come up with a fix for this mess in order to lessen the inevitable hissy fit when AD players find out that all their unearned gains from this weekend have been nullified. On the slight chance that ZoS only corrects the queue bug and leaves the campaign as it is, I suspect that DC and EP will focus their efforts on making AD suffer for the entire rest of the campaign. That's 27 days of focusing their attacks pretty much exclusively on Dominion keeps and resources. As the old saying goes, payback is a ***.

Why are you assuming this was purposely done by AD or that they too would like a campaign reset and a fair campaign ? I want nothing less then a fair fight and a reset is very welcome .

Because people in this thread are becoming rabid dogs in blaming and hating on AD for something that's not their fault.

What they all keep forgetting is DC and EP all would have done the same. AD is not some horrible faction with no honor, the fact is all three factions have no honor in the majority of the player base. They all would have done the same, so everyone acting all high and mighty towards AD are just making themselves feel better.
    Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    coop500 wrote: »
    As frustrating as this is, I wouldn't worry about it too much. This coming week ZoS will almost certainly reset the entire campaign. Frankly, they ought to just shut down/lock out Cyrodiil entirely until they come up with a fix for this mess in order to lessen the inevitable hissy fit when AD players find out that all their unearned gains from this weekend have been nullified. On the slight chance that ZoS only corrects the queue bug and leaves the campaign as it is, I suspect that DC and EP will focus their efforts on making AD suffer for the entire rest of the campaign. That's 27 days of focusing their attacks pretty much exclusively on Dominion keeps and resources. As the old saying goes, payback is a ***.

Why are you assuming this was purposely done by AD or that they too would like a campaign reset and a fair campaign ? I want nothing less then a fair fight and a reset is very welcome .

Because people in this thread are becoming rabid dogs in blaming and hating on AD for something that's not their fault.

What they all keep forgetting is DC and EP all would have done the same. AD is not some horrible faction with no honor, the fact is all three factions have no honor in the majority of the player base. They all would have done the same, so everyone acting all high and mighty towards AD are just making themselves feel better.

Yes , There is no one I play with that is interested in winning a tainted campaign . No one . Most don't even read the forums or check social media , they just play the game and enjoy fighting . They can be upset though and believe what they like even if it is not true . Hopefully Gina will get Wheeler or someone to reset this campaign so it is not tainted . I was hoping to be apart of this campaign but if it's just going to be bugged then I will wait another month and play a different game .
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭

Let's be honest that was going to happen anyway.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, for those of you on PC NA, could you please relog and queue into Cyrodiil again?

Thanks. So what's the plan for resetting the campaign? I'd say we've suffered enough cyrodiil bugs that your company either turned a blind eye to for too long, or just can't figure out how to fix. Please don't add insult to injury by letting this tainted campaign go on.
    Edited by Reverb on February 17, 2018 5:30PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Ok, for those of you on PC NA, could you please relog and queue into Cyrodiil again?

Thanks. So what's the plan for resetting the campaign? I'd say we've suffered enough cyrodiil bugs that your company either turned a blind eye to for too long, or just can't figure out how to fix. Please don't add insult to injury by letting this tainted campaign go on.

What's the difference between last night's bug and night/day capping? AD was the beneficiary instead of EP/DC?

When I log in at noon and there's a 40man DC raid taking everything against 10 AD it's not different than how EP and DC felt last night. It's unfortunate. Give me a new campaign if you want, but by the end of the campaign it will just be an excuse for losing should that happen.
    Edited by Jadokis on February 17, 2018 5:38PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jadokis wrote: »
    Reverb wrote: »

What's the difference between last night's bug and night/day capping? AD was the beneficiary instead of EP/DC?

When I log in at noon and there's a 40man DC raid taking everything against 10 AD it's not different than how EP and DC felt last night. It's unfortunate. Give me a new campaign if you want, but by the end of the campaign it will just be an excuse for losing should that happen.

Day/night capping is what happens when people log on at timezones other than primetime and play the game exactly like they should. On PC/NA, I don't complain about night-capping because I'm fully aware and support Oceanic players playing PVP whenever is the time most convenient for them.

The difference between having an unbalanced population normally and having an unbalanced population because of a bug with the queues should be obvious. I'm not blaming AD, because any alliance would have done the same thing if they'd been the beneficiaries. But pretending that everything was business as usual is silly.
    Edited by VaranisArano on February 17, 2018 8:38PM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If AD is in first place, of course people are going to focus them. It makes sense to focus on the faction in first place. That's why everyone laughed at that DC post complaining about getting double teamed by EP and AD. When you're in first place, expect to get hit by both factions.

If AD winds up in last place, the way they have been for most of the recent PC/NA Vivec campaigns, I can't say I understand the logic of continuing to focus them instead of trying to take first place. But really, its AvAvA. Everyone gets focused at one point for another.
  • Bubbles43
    Bubbles43
    ✭✭✭
    I have been reading post after post. It is a glitch and AD took advantage of it. In all the years that i have been pvping in this game have I never seen over 100+ AD come in a keep and take it.. the only way is if they locked the other factions out and took full advantage of it. Is this fair? Heck no. Would other factions have done it to, if they could? Probably and should either faction be stripped of there achievements and let's not forget the emp he should start at the bottom of the campaign with all of AD that took part in it. Which i would expect would happen to either faction. Is the game broke, yup. I would think that Zenimax would care.

I busted my butt last night i played for 12 hours straight so that i could get in the top 10 on board which i did and to have an opposing team cheat there way up is so frustrating. My game crashed last night and when i finally got back on and tried to queue for vivec my queue was 55 it took some time and i bought a dye stamp and i got in. It was right after that, that people on DC had 200+ queues. Our guild could NOT run with a full team since they could not get in. We 10 manned them with 1 nonguildy.

We did pretty awesome against 50+ in bleakers it took them a long time to kill us so not all AD was good lol

Curious if EP would be interested in pay back, hit AD keeps with DC and push them back to start area.
    Edited by Bubbles43 on February 17, 2018 6:44PM
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bazeric wrote: »
    Big problem, AD is gonna get emp with this exploit bug. Whoever gets it should live with the shame of exploiting to get emp.

EDIT: Well they unmercifully took the whole map.
    Lmao ad can only take take undefended keeps and rss they are great at pvdoor and pvr but not pvp
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bubbles43 wrote: »
    I have been reading post after post. It is a glitch and AD took advantage of it. In all the years that i have been pvping in this game have I never seen over 100+ AD come in a keep and take it.. the only way is if they locked the other factions out and took full advantage of it. Is this fair? Heck no. Would other factions have done it to, if they could? Probably and should either faction be stripped of there achievements and let's not forget the emp he should start at the bottom of the campaign with all of AD that took part in it. Which i would expect would happen to either faction. Is the game broke, yup. I would think that Zenimax would care.

I busted my butt last night i played for 12 hours straight so that i could get in the top 10 on board which i did and to have an opposing team cheat there way up is so frustrating. My game crashed last night and when i finally got back on and tried to queue for vivec my queue was 55 it took some time and i bought a dye stamp and i got in. It was right after that, that people on DC had 200+ queues. Our guild could NOT run with a full team since they could not get in. We 10 manned them with 1 nonguildy.

We did pretty awesome against 50+ in bleakers it took them a long time to kill us so not all AD was good lol

AD didn't lock anyone out as far as we know. It seems to have been a problem with the queue incorrectly counting active players. AD players stayed logged on, DC and EP logged off and then couldn't get in. AD players that logged off couldn't log in either.
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭
    chris211 wrote: »
    Bazeric wrote: »
    Big problem, AD is gonna get emp with this exploit bug. Whoever gets it should live with the shame of exploiting to get emp.

EDIT: Well they unmercifully took the whole map.
    Lmao ad can only take take undefended keeps and rss they are great at pvdoor and pvr but not pvp

Wait, is this serious? XD
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • HaroniNDeorum
    HaroniNDeorum
    ✭✭✭

Curious if EP would be interested in pay back, hit AD keeps with DC and push them back to start area.

Geez this kids. All factions had same problem, queue was a mess because zos did something wrong with them, as Vanaris said, AD pop stayed on while dc and ep logged off. Is not AD fault, next time tell your faction to not run away/log off when other faction takes emp. Gl hf
    - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
    - Twitch.tv/haronin
    - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
    - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
  • jaime1982
    jaime1982
    ✭✭✭✭

Breakers was legit fun last night!
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD will still finish 3rd.
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    DC pugs keep feeding us your tears in this thread please.
  • chris211
    chris211
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elong wrote: »
    AD will still finish 3rd.

they need to bring in a 4th faction so ad can be in 4th place
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I made a ticket last night to try and help get this fixed. They told me to disable my addons. :s
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Domander wrote: »
    Well, I made a ticket last night to try and help get this fixed. They told me to disable my addons. :s

They realize that their "support" is the punchline to a bad joke, right? Please tell me they understand that.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • dbrand001
    dbrand001
    ✭✭✭

Getting into cyro is great but it still doesnt fix the issue were ad were able to use this glitch to their advantage and gain 1000 points ahead of all the other factions.
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone on PC EU, go ahead and relog then queue into Cyrodiil again - you should be good to go now too.

Relogged. PC EU, just now:

41hmqJ.jpg
  • LarsS
    LarsS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU Vivec is still bugged at 18 feb 0.50 cet.
    GM for The Daggerfall Authority EU PC
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Bug is happening again. PC/NA. AD has 3 bars population and a 165 queue that is barely moving.
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks all, confirming we see your messages and are looking into it now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • TheFamousMockingbird

So how would this be different from any recent campaign?
  • Ixtyr
    Ixtyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks all, confirming we see your messages and are looking into it now.

Thanks Gina. Appears to be fixed now, queue instantly popped a few minutes ago.
    Ixtyr Falavir - Bosmer Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant
    Reya Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Aldmeri Dominion
    Kaylin Falavir - Dunmer Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
    ---
    Alyna Falavir - Dunmer Dragonknight - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aernah Falavir - Altmer Templar - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aranis Falavir - Bosmer Sorcerer - Daggerfall Covenant
    Aerin Falavir - Bosmer Warden - Daggerfall Covenant
    Rhys Falavir - Orc Sorcerer - Aldmeri Dominion
    Rhiannon Falavir - Altmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion
    Nenara Falavir - Argonian Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    Neera Falavir - Orc Warden - Aldmeri Dominion
    ---
    The Ska'vyn Exchange - Guild Master
    Vehemence - Officer
    Nightfighters - Member
    -
    Ømni - Guild Master (Retired)
    ---
    Moderator of /r/elderscrollsonline
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Keep getting booted. Plus something is going on with the damn Q!
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    mongoLC wrote: »

NA or EU?
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭

NA or EU?

NA queue's started working again. BTW :)
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Same, I've been booted for the second time :(

PC/NA
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
  • mongoLC
    mongoLC
    ✭✭✭✭
    NA vivec everyone keeps getting booted and lagging out.
This discussion has been closed.