Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

200+ Queue with one bar pop? How?

• Dont_do_drugs
    Dont_do_drugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If we're all honest, and it had been our faction benefiting from the same problem, we've had taken the map and wondered "Where the heck are all the other factions?" blissfully unaware (or simply uncaring) that everyone from those factions is screaming "We're locked in queue! ZOS! Let us in to fight!"

no clue, at some point i owuld have looked up on the bars, something i usually do when i wonder where the people are, seeigng then on primetimenight only 1 bar on both enemy factions on vivec would make me wonder hard. and no: whoever enjoys pvdooring in 20 men groups can be considered...awkward oO i even just quit on shor later when i recognized its too many ep and map will become red. especially, if there is nobody defending and u make all red...u have no pvp content after that. its dead. u can sit around and do nothing. or pve....

Get Stuff like this (but not this stuff)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"I have too admit. People leading trade guilds in this game are quite stupid. Not stupid like fools, but stupid like leaders.
    They can only bla-bla and waste gold on feeding their ego. I am disappointed."

Egal, wie gut du Schach spielst, die Taube wird alle Figuren umwerfen, auf das Brett kacken und herumstolzieren, als hätte sie gewonnen.

Arkadius Trade Tools
    Modular framework, now open for authors who want to add own tabs.

My Donation (Arkadius' Trade Tools Addon)
    First external ATT tab contribution.

Port to Friend's House Addon
    Check out the new Port to Friend's House library and port to contributers houses:
    Deutsch | English

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the info, everyone. We're investigating this now.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    325-days-cyrodiil-pvp-still-hasnt-loaded.jpg
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »
    Hexys wrote: »
    I'm 100% sure this issue occurs because you aren't ported from cyrodiil while logging out, so the game counts that as a cyrodiil playing player, resulting in this huge queue.

But then why aren't all factions affected more or less equally? On Thursday evening only EP queue on Sotha was bugged, which was the first time this issue occured as far as i know. Yesterday evening EP was bugged on Sotha and Vivec, and AD on Vivec (not sure about AD on Sotha, but i think their queue was fine there). DC didn't seem to have any queue issues at all.
    Right now it is only bugged for EP on Vivec (with a queue of 600+ at 1 bar population ...), for every other faction the queue seems to be working as intended (at least on Sotha and Vivec, i didn't check Shor).

(PC/EU)

queue on vivec na pc is over 400 for dc
    Edited by Ranger209 on February 17, 2018 2:27PM
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Queue for AD on Vivec is 430 right now. AD typically has a big weekend presence.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. coop500
      coop500
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      We finally called it quits. Our EP group was outnumbered like 20:1 by the end of it. Seemed if you were on you could stay on until you logged off, but DC and EP werent able to get in to Cyro much after primetime. We went down fighting but AD took EVERYTHING. Cheap way to get Emp if you ask me, but whatever.

It's PVP, deal with it.

Said every PVP player to a PVE player who lost time/tel var to a unfair situation that a PVP player took advantage of, but now suddenly it's okay to complain when they're just 'doing PVP' because you don't like it. Sounds about right on the level of hypocrisy.
      Edited by coop500 on February 17, 2018 3:20PM
      Wishing for Lilmothiit race still! Or maybe Lilmothiit companion?
    2. VaranisArano
      VaranisArano
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      coop500 wrote: »
      We finally called it quits. Our EP group was outnumbered like 20:1 by the end of it. Seemed if you were on you could stay on until you logged off, but DC and EP werent able to get in to Cyro much after primetime. We went down fighting but AD took EVERYTHING. Cheap way to get Emp if you ask me, but whatever.

It's PVP, deal with it.

Said every PVP player to a PVE player, but now suddenly it's okay to complain when they're just 'doing PVP' because you don't like it. Sounds about right on the level of hypocrisy.

Huh? Since when do PVP players say to "Just deal with it" when its a problem with the game? This is a bug, not a feature of PVP.

If a PVE player is complaining about getting zerged down while questing? I'll tell them to deal with it and make suggestions for how to quest a little more safely.
      If a PVE player is complaining about having to get skyshards? I'll tell them to deal with it and explain efficient ways to get skyshards with as little danger as possible.
      If a PVE player is complaining about having to get AP for caltrops, warhorn, and vigor? I'll tell them to deal with it and give advice about how to gain AP that's worked for me.

But all of those are features of PVP. We PVPers deal with them all the time.

This is a bug. This is not working as intended. The enemy gets emp? Not a problem. My faction can't log in to fight because of a queue problem? That's a problem.

So no, we aren't going to "Just deal with it." ZOS needs to deal with it.
    3. coop500
      coop500
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

It's PVP, deal with it.

Said every PVP player to a PVE player, but now suddenly it's okay to complain when they're just 'doing PVP' because you don't like it. Sounds about right on the level of hypocrisy.

Huh? Since when do PVP players say to "Just deal with it" when its a problem with the game? This is a bug, not a feature of PVP.

If a PVE player is complaining about getting zerged down while questing? I'll tell them to deal with it and make suggestions for how to quest a little more safely.
      If a PVE player is complaining about having to get skyshards? I'll tell them to deal with it and explain efficient ways to get skyshards with as little danger as possible.
      If a PVE player is complaining about having to get AP for caltrops, warhorn, and vigor? I'll tell them to deal with it and give advice about how to gain AP that's worked for me.

This is a bug. This is not working as intended. The enemy gets emp? Not a problem. My faction can't log in to fight because of a queue problem? That's a problem.

You missed my point entirely.

People on this thread are hating on the AD faction because they kept going while the other factions couldn't play. I doubt they magically knew it was a bug and were just aiming for that sweet sweet AP and Emp-ship.

By all means, yes this is a bug and very annoying since I wanted to farm tel var but now can't, but blame ZOS, not AD and saying how mean and evil they are. All they're doing is taking keeps, as the game intended. Not their fault that no one can come and defend.

While I don't agree with most of what I just said above, I've been told the same by so many PVP players, I cannot feel a ounce of sympathy for you guys considering that.
    4. Cavedog
      Cavedog
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ZOS needs to give everyone their basic campaign rewards and a 50 crystal geode, then reset the campaign.

.....que for EP is over 550 right now, and says we only have one bar of population. Yellow owns the whole map like they the only ones that can get in.
      Edited by Cavedog on February 17, 2018 3:31PM
    5. Kartalin
      Kartalin
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭

It's PVP, deal with it.

People on this thread are hating on the AD faction because they kept going while the other factions couldn't play. I doubt they magically knew it was a bug and were just aiming for that sweet sweet AP and Emp-ship.

By all means, yes this is a bug and very annoying since I wanted to farm tel var but now can't, but blame ZOS, not AD and saying how mean and evil they are. All they're doing is taking keeps, as the game intended. Not their fault that no one can come and defend.

While I don't agree with most of what I just said above, I've been told the same by so many PVP players, I cannot feel a ounce of sympathy for you guys considering that.
      Nah man, it just sounds like you have an axe to grind with pvp or pvpers and couldn’t resist the opportunity to come in here and step on some necks while we’re down. Don’t worry you’ll be back to being on farm soon.
      • PC/NA
      • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
      • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
      • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
      • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
      • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
      • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
      • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
      • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    6. coop500
      coop500
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      By the logic of people hating on AD here, all PVP players should stop fighting when the other person bugs out, including skills not firing or not working as intended, werewolves being forced back to half and half mode because a ally synergy, weapon swap not working and so on. But no one stops nor will stop fighting because of this, either because they didn't notice or didn't care.

But, by all means, please continue to be a hypocrite, it's a little amusing.
    7. coop500
      coop500
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      Kartalin wrote: »

It's PVP, deal with it.

Nah man, it just sounds like you have an axe to grind with pvp or pvpers and couldn’t resist the opportunity to come in here and step on some necks while we’re down. Don’t worry you’ll be back to being on farm soon.

Considering how many PVP players gladly stepped on my neck while down, especially via ZOS bugs of skills not working, potions not working, werewolf being bugged to hell for this patch, it's only fair.
    8. HaroniNDeorum
      HaroniNDeorum
      ✭✭✭
      Cavedog wrote: »
      ZOS needs to give everyone their basic campaign rewards and a 50 crystal geode, then reset the campaign.

.....que for EP is over 550 right now, and says we only have one bar of population. Yellow owns the whole map like they the only ones that can get in.

Lmao. Dude. All factions have the queue problem, move on. Hopefully zos will fix it soon because this is their fault, not ad, not emperorship, not team green purple orange whatever excuse people always have.
      - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
      - Twitch.tv/haronin
      - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
      - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
      https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
    9. VaranisArano
      VaranisArano
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭

It's PVP, deal with it.

Your point wasn't very clear.

I agree that I can't blame AD for what they did. I think EP and DC would have done the same. I'm perfectly alright with saying "Deal with it, it happens, we'd have done the same" when it comes to what happened because ZOS made a problem with the queues. You won't hear me calling for rollbacks.

However, when I see PVP players telling PVE players to "Deal with it," its not in the context of a bug. Its in the context of PVE players complaining about having to PVP in the ways that PVP is intended to be played.

So I don't dispute your point, now that you've made it. I do dispute your characterization of PVP players telling PVE players to "Deal with it."

I don't tell PVE trials players complaining about bar swap lag in trials that "Its PVE, deal with it." So naturally, I object when I'm told by a PVEer, "Its PVP (players not being able to contest an emperorship because they can't log into Cyrodiil), deal with it.

Emperorships happen. We deal. Unbalanced populations happen. We deal. Bugs happen, we deal, but we don't have to like it. No one does.
    10. ZOS_GinaBruno
      ZOS_GinaBruno
      Community Manager
      Ok, for those of you on PC NA, could you please relog and queue into Cyrodiil again?
      Gina Bruno
      Senior Community Manager
      Staff Post
    11. efster
      efster
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Relogged, requeued, insta-popped. Thanks ZoS <3<3
      AD is the best looking faction. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.
    12. VaranisArano
      VaranisArano
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kartalin wrote: »

It's PVP, deal with it.

Considering how many PVP players gladly stepped on my neck while down, especially via ZOS bugs of skills not working, potions not working, werewolf being bugged to hell for this patch, it's only fair.

Those bugs were also affecting PVP players.

I had the bar swap issues. My response was, "Its a bug, I'll play through it. If it becomes unplayable, I'll stop playing."
    13. HaroniNDeorum
      HaroniNDeorum
      ✭✭✭
      Ok, for those of you on PC NA, could you please relog and queue into Cyrodiil again?

Ok i logged on, queue up and jump into cyro inmeaditely. Its seems is working, queues back to normal. I am AD
      - Guildmaster of [ PANDA FORCE ] - Aldmeri PvP Guild NA/PC
      - Twitch.tv/haronin
      - Pvp focused player, want to improve everyday
      - Vivec`s Former Emperor: HaroniN AR45
      https://youtube.com/channel/UCT7YWsLrOLoG2HeMWUF7ifg/featured
    14. coop500
      coop500
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭
      ""Its PVP (players not being able to contest an emperorship because they can't log into Cyrodiil), deal with it." That's not what I said, but if you want to put words in my mouth then so be it, just proves it even more how unfair PVP players truly are.

I'm telling you to just 'deal with it' that AD took advantage of the situation, because did anyone really expect them to stop and log off when they were not getting any resistance? Of course not, why should they? They never did it before and nor has the other two factions.

I'm not saying 'just deal with it' to the bug, I'm saying 'just deal with it' to the fact AD took advantage. The two are separate issues.
    15. VaranisArano
      VaranisArano
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      By the logic of people hating on AD here, all PVP players should stop fighting when the other person bugs out, including skills not firing or not working as intended, werewolves being forced back to half and half mode because a ally synergy, weapon swap not working and so on. But no one stops nor will stop fighting because of this, either because they didn't notice or didn't care.

While those of us with a wider perspective realize that our factions would have done the same thing, blissfully unaware or simply not caring.

Similarly, those of us with a wider perspective realize that the enemy is the enemy for a reason and can't be expected to be honorable in combat and has no responsibility (or often any ability) to know whether or not my werewolf form is bugged, I'm stuck in a bar swap, or my lag is over 9000!

You paint with a broad brush, sir.
    16. coop500
      coop500
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

While those of us with a wider perspective realize that our factions would have done the same thing, blissfully unaware or simply not caring.

Similarly, those of us with a wider perspective realize that the enemy is the enemy for a reason and can't be expected to be honorable in combat and has no responsibility (or often any ability) to know whether or not my werewolf form is bugged, I'm stuck in a bar swap, or my lag is over 9000!

You paint with a broad brush, sir.

If you're not blaming AD, you're not who I'm talking to. End of discussion.

You're getting involved in a discussion that does not include you, sir
      Edited by coop500 on February 17, 2018 3:49PM
    17. VaranisArano
      VaranisArano
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ""Its PVP (players not being able to contest an emperorship because they can't log into Cyrodiil), deal with it." That's not what I said, but if you want to put words in my mouth then so be it, just proves it even more how unfair PVP players truly are.

I'm telling you to just 'deal with it' that AD took advantage of the situation, because did anyone really expect them to stop and log off when they were not getting any resistance? Of course not, why should they? They never did it before and nor has the other two factions.

I'm not saying 'just deal with it' to the bug, I'm saying 'just deal with it' to the fact AD took advantage. The two are separate issues.

That part's fair enough. It was very unclear from your first post, but you've clarified since. Thank you.
    18. ZOS_GinaBruno
      ZOS_GinaBruno
      Community Manager
      For anyone on PC EU, go ahead and relog then queue into Cyrodiil again - you should be good to go now too.
      Gina Bruno
      Senior Community Manager
      Staff Post
    19. Soul_Demon
      Soul_Demon
      ✭✭✭✭✭

Is this the last we will see of this, or is it an ongoing issue that may come up again until further fixes implemented?
    20. Fel
      Fel
      ✭✭✭
      Thanks for the info, everyone. We're investigating this now.
      that means it will be fixed with the next DLC, as always?
    21. coop500
      coop500
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭

That part's fair enough. It was very unclear from your first post, but you've clarified since. Thank you.

And thank you for seeing it. It's harder via words than it sounds.
    22. Damien_Uvirith
      Hexys wrote: »
      I'm 100% sure this issue occurs because you aren't ported from cyrodiil while logging out, so the game counts that as a cyrodiil playing player, resulting in this huge queue.

Pretty sure this is right, I left Cyro on one of my characters and came back a day later and logged into Vivec (Unintentionally). That coupled with all the people who get booted to login running near keeps with huge battles and never return, is probably making the queue so damn huge.

Was 180 something in queue, but EP pop was at 1 bar. Sad that AD can only manage things like this when they have little to no competition, though.
      Edited by Damien_Uvirith on February 17, 2018 4:43PM
    23. Talasar1
      Talasar1
      Soul Shriven
      As frustrating as this is, I wouldn't worry about it too much. This coming week ZoS will almost certainly reset the entire campaign. Frankly, they ought to just shut down/lock out Cyrodiil entirely until they come up with a fix for this mess in order to lessen the inevitable hissy fit when AD players find out that all their unearned gains from this weekend have been nullified. On the slight chance that ZoS only corrects the queue bug and leaves the campaign as it is, I suspect that DC and EP will focus their efforts on making AD suffer for the entire rest of the campaign. That's 27 days of focusing their attacks pretty much exclusively on Dominion keeps and resources. As the old saying goes, payback is a ***.
    24. Rohamad_Ali
      Rohamad_Ali
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Talasar1 wrote: »
      As frustrating as this is, I wouldn't worry about it too much. This coming week ZoS will almost certainly reset the entire campaign. Frankly, they ought to just shut down/lock out Cyrodiil entirely until they come up with a fix for this mess in order to lessen the inevitable hissy fit when AD players find out that all their unearned gains from this weekend have been nullified. On the slight chance that ZoS only corrects the queue bug and leaves the campaign as it is, I suspect that DC and EP will focus their efforts on making AD suffer for the entire rest of the campaign. That's 27 days of focusing their attacks pretty much exclusively on Dominion keeps and resources. As the old saying goes, payback is a ***.

Why are you assuming this was purposely done by AD or that they too would like a campaign reset and a fair campaign ? I want nothing less then a fair fight and a reset is very welcome .
    25. Damien_Uvirith
      Talasar1 wrote: »

Why are you assuming this was purposely done by AD or that they too would like a campaign reset and a fair campaign ? I want nothing less then a fair fight and a reset is very welcome .

it doesn't matter if AD want a campaign reset or not, or if they are somehow mystically causing the queue problem. It's just a simple fact that a large amount of EP and DC will more than likely end up pushing AD until they run out of keeps and start fighting each other.
    This discussion has been closed.