The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Exited a 64 Que because of new pop up Alerts

Koolio
Koolio
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Ever since morrowind there is an additional que menu that pops up that wasn’t there before. This new alert menu will pop up as you are exiting a menu on console that is all them same button. Can this pleeeease be addressed. Video coming soon.

Na PS4
Edited by Koolio on January 13, 2018 2:02AM
  • HighKinlady
    HighKinlady
    ✭✭✭✭
    64 que? I’d take that over the 270+ one on vivec on Xbox any day.

But I do agree with you . Not only for pvp but also when you get a dungeon que that pops it happens. ZOS pls help.
    XB NA
    High Kinlady

PC : Kinlady

• Apache_Kid
    Apache_Kid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

But I do agree with you . Not only for pvp but also when you get a dungeon que that pops it happens. ZOS pls help.

The Shor queue has been just as bad lately on Xbox NA. A couple times this week the queue was actually bigger than Vivec. We need more CP campaigns on Xbox.
  • KingYogi415
    KingYogi415
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It’s time for ZOS to add back a 2nd CP 7 day.

Some people like servers with less zergs.
  • Mic1007
    Mic1007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's need to be a second server of all types. The low number of campaigns just causes a massive lagfest, if you even get past the ridiculously long queues.
    @Mic1007
    Champion Rank 900+
    DC/AD/EP
    PC NA

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • eso_lags
    eso_lags
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    weekends on xbox you get a good 120+ que to viv and a 80+ to shor.. terrible. And then to miss it because of this stupid system.
  • SinfulPrinc3ss
    SinfulPrinc3ss
    ✭✭✭
    Many eu players have come over to xbox na so the ques for shor and viv have been crazy high :(
    SinfulPrinc3ss Xbox Na
    kajiit stamblade AD
    imperial stamtank AD
    high elf magplar AD
    high elf magplar AD
    wood elf stamblade EP
    breton templar healer AD
    high elf magsorc AD
    dark elf magblade AD
    redguard stamsorc AD
    high elf magplar DC
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Those darned alerts. Ya, that needs to be fixed
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Kalante
    Kalante
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last time on shor there was 164 ppl on queue and vivec 114. There was more ppl on shor than vivec thats a first.
    Edited by Kalante on January 13, 2018 9:17AM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To enter a zone?
    Or are those your PvP campaigns?

Edited by NewBlacksmurf on January 13, 2018 9:21AM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Aurielle
    Aurielle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To enter a zone?
    Or are those your PvP campaigns?

PvP campaigns. Agreed with the OP: this needs to change (even for dungeon pop-ups). When you're queued for a long time, it's really easy to accidentally leave the queue if you get the pop-up RIGHT when you're exiting a different UI screen.
  • Neyane
    Neyane
    ✭✭✭✭
    On console there should be a “are you sure you want to decline/cancel” if you’re in a menu. Can’t tell you how many times I’ve accidentally declined cause I was trying to get out of the menus.
    The most important thing in life is enjoying yourself.
    810+, love trials and dungeons, achievement hunter ♥
    Stormproof on 9 characters and more to come~ Flawless on MagSorc & MagPlar ♥
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can this be looked into @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    There's actually something in the current PTS patch that should help with this, and will be rolled out with Update 17:
    • Added a delay to the Ready Check UI to prevent accidentally accepting or declining while navigating menus.
    Edited by ZOS_GinaBruno on January 16, 2018 4:32PM
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There's actually something in the current PTS patch that should help with this, and will be rolled out with Update 17:
    • Added a delay to the Ready Check UI to prevent accidentally accepting or declining while navigating menus.

Holy cow. My whole pvp guild thanks you already. We hated this on the weekends. Bravo @ZOS_GinaBruno Bravo.
  • Hurtfan
    Hurtfan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cool, there's been several times where I didn't even realize I declined it because I was in the middle of something or another.
    For the Pact!
    Keyboard not found, press any key to continue
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On the PS4, all you have to do is hit the OPTIONS button to exit the menu if you're in the middle of something when a queue notice pops up. If it's a PvP invite, you can also hit X to accept, and you'll be back in your menu where you were when you got the notification. You can finish what you were doing, because the Accept behaves the same as if you hit OPTIONS to exit. In both cases, your invitation will be waiting for you under Notifications.
    PS4NA
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dotme wrote: »
    On the PS4, all you have to do is hit the OPTIONS button to exit the menu if you're in the middle of something when a queue notice pops up. If it's a PvP invite, you can also hit X to accept, and you'll be back in your menu where you were when you got the notification. You can finish what you were doing, because the Accept behaves the same as if you hit OPTIONS to exit. In both cases, your invitation will be waiting for you under Notifications.

But if I’m farming nodes and I’m already pressing Circle it will pop up and decline.
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    But if I’m farming nodes and I’m already pressing Circle it will pop up and decline.
    Circle button? Like you have rapids on that, for example, and hit it between nodes right as an invite comes in? That would be annoying... lol.

Sounds like Update 17 might have the fix, but might be worth slotting whatever you're using on circle to another button in the meantime. I just don't know if the "Ready Check UI" includes PvP invites.

PS4NA
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Circle button? Like you have rapids on that, for example, and hit it between nodes right as an invite comes in? That would be annoying... lol.

Sounds like Update 17 might have the fix, but might be worth slotting whatever you're using on circle to another button in the meantime. I just don't know if the "Ready Check UI" includes PvP invites.

No just existing the menu. Even respect champion points has this pop up. Anywho there are fixing it and a lot of my guild is very happy they are. So it’s a win in my book.
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Just make the decline button one that doesn't also serve as the exit menu button. On PS4 circle is exit menu - if declining the invite was switched to triangle or square for example, this issue would not exist at all. It's just X and circle are two of the most commonly pressed buttons for navigation and we have more than those two at our disposal to use.

The accept/decline pops up as I'm leaving a menu effectively intercepting the command before I can visually react sometimes.

Do we need this in the first place? Who was clamoring about missing que timers because they were in menus?
    Edited by NordSwordnBoard on January 16, 2018 6:02PM
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • INHUMANENATION
    INHUMANENATION
    ✭✭✭

Better be because u have rapids on like someone said and not because ur leaving junk behind :D
  • INHUMANENATION
    INHUMANENATION
    ✭✭✭

Just make the decline button one that doesn't also serve as the exit menu button. On PS4 circle is exit menu - if declining the invite was switched to triangle or square for example, this issue would not exist at all. It's just X and circle are two of the most commonly pressed buttons for navigation and we have more than those two at our disposal to use.

The accept/decline pops up as I'm leaving a menu effectively intercepting the command before I can visually react sometimes.

Do we need this in the first place? Who was clamoring about missing que timers because they were in menus?

People tryna run bg's. It removes you from q and if youre in a group people start to get jittery about missing q's. Which can basically be anywhere from 5 seconds up to 10 mins of being forced to press x every 10 seconds. I hope that gets fixed too. If i hit x to accept queue it should just save my answer and not ask me again and again and again. Its very rude.
  • INHUMANENATION
    INHUMANENATION
    ✭✭✭

So what are the allowances for players per faction in vivec? I've seen some bellyaching about it only having 100 ppl per factions and no torchbugs but i have a 160 ppl queue on ps4 peak times.
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So what are the allowances for players per faction in vivec? I've seen some bellyaching about it only having 100 ppl per factions and no torchbugs but i have a 160 ppl queue on ps4 peak times.

don't think ZO$ has ever given a number, mentioned when increasing or decreasing campaign caps but never given a number for how many can get in per alliance :(
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol