The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vet Maw of Lorkhaj - Broken on Xbox One AGAIN!!!!!

• DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Woooooow. So you can't fix the dc's but you devote the time to putting back the hotfix for us chest farming it....GG zos. Now we cannot get any items from mol. City of Ash farm it is.

Edited by DRXHarbinger on March 21, 2017 1:49PM
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • TheWiesi
    TheWiesi
    ✭✭
    I know it's the wrong thread but ZOS, can you pls take a look at the Bug Report Section once in a while? There are a lot of reports you didn't even notice so it seems. And I don't talk about "Quest xy doesn't work". They're rather major bugs like "only one member of a group gets the effect from vma staff"
    You admitted that the loot system is quite unfair, so I guess you can understand even more how frustrating this bug is.
    So all I/we want is at least an acknowledgement of those issues.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    PS4/EU
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheWiesi wrote: »
    I know it's the wrong thread but ZOS, can you pls take a look at the Bug Report Section once in a while? There are a lot of reports you didn't even notice so it seems. And I don't talk about "Quest xy doesn't work". They're rather major bugs like "only one member of a group gets the effect from vma staff"
    You admitted that the loot system is quite unfair, so I guess you can understand even more how frustrating this bug is.

That is an issue yes, but it's so small compared to this.

Can't play any Trials is much more serious than not getting damage bonus on a single weapon. So please don't derail this thread and create a new one specifically for that issue.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • boom782
    boom782
    ✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »

Can't play any Trials is much more serious than not getting damage bonus on a single weapon. So please don't derail this thread and create a new one specifically for that issue.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Trials are completely playable...if you can beat them with the 6 people that do not disconnect. :smile:
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Woooooow. So you can't fix the dc's but you devote the time to putting back the hotfix for us chest farming it....GG zos. Now we cannot get any items from mol. City of Ash farm it is.

Well, it wasn't exactly a legitimate way of getting items from there so no point in complaining lol
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • TheWiesi
    TheWiesi
    ✭✭

You're right. But it seems like you missunderstood me. I don't wanted to say that the staff bug is more important. I just wanted to suggest to take a look at the bug report section. That trial freeze or bug or whatever is most definitely what ZOS should focus. However, it should be possible to acknowledge other bugs.

Edit: I don't derail this thread. We did create threads about the issues. But ZOS doesn't read/notice/acknowledge those. Thats why i wanted to remind them.
    Edited by TheWiesi on March 21, 2017 3:15PM
    PS4/EU
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have already posted it here a couple days ago. At this point, I just want vmol fixed even if it means we cant go in with weapons or armor. The vma bug is important but is so far down most of our lists right now, its not even funny.
    Most of us are losing core raid members left and right due to trials being broken so the vma staff bug, while relevant, is miniscule in comparison.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭

Well, it wasn't exactly a legitimate way of getting items from there so no point in complaining lol

Agreed stop glitching noob
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Fix mol please
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    And hel ra
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Oh silly me, and aa
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Orbital wrote: »

*** off. Been there and done it and entitled to farm my loot, can't do it legit so why make my build wait. No need to get all high and mighty.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Hamiltonmath
    Hamiltonmath
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    I used to hate on all the people that complained about this game, but it is extreme garbage. I quit, gave away all my stuff to guildies and never have to look back. No more gimmick crates, no more disconnects during trials it literally took hours to put together, no more broken group finder, no more reskinned mounts for gold, no more ESO - Barbie Dream House edition, no more random dcs, no more "This may be a long load time."

I'd rather play nothing than this garbage. Tons of time and effort put into things that make them money, and no time put into fixing things that are broken.

Greed is destroying you, ZOS.
    So why are you inflicting your views on us, go play something else and leave us in peace.

Because it is free speech, smart one.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wait, and vma m

*** off. Been there and done it and entitled to farm my loot, can't do it legit so why make my build wait. No need to get all high and mighty.

Watch your language, adults are talking right now hush please
    Edited by Orbital on March 21, 2017 6:10PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh wait, and vma m

Watch your language, adults are talking right now hush please

Wish I could give this more than 1 Awesome^
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The suspense is killing me! I so badly want to play Trials again, please let this maintenance fix them...

There is not a fix for this issue in today's incremental patch. We're working on getting a status to give you all, though. Stand by...

Well that is disappointing news...
    Please give us an update as soon as you can.

Totally understand your disappointment. Don't forget due to how patches on consoles work, we need to allow for time for first party certification so even if we were to have found a fix last week when we did live testing with some players, there wouldn't have been time to get it implemented into today's patch.

So you guys DONT have a fix? Wonderful.

XBox NA
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    The suspense is killing me! I so badly want to play Trials again, please let this maintenance fix them...

There is not a fix for this issue in today's incremental patch. We're working on getting a status to give you all, though. Stand by...

Well that is disappointing news...
    Please give us an update as soon as you can.

Totally understand your disappointment. Don't forget due to how patches on consoles work, we need to allow for time for first party certification so even if we were to have found a fix last week when we did live testing with some players, there wouldn't have been time to get it implemented into today's patch.

So you guys DONT have a fix? Wonderful.

So true
  • Vezuls
    Vezuls
    ✭✭✭
    It sucks, but at least they're keeping us updated. They'll fix it soon (hopefully) and we can start running our favorite trial again.
  • RebornV3x
    RebornV3x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep we got a patch today and no fixes for trials seems it will be months till they fix trials only for them to break it again when Morrowind releases don't know if I can keep playing until Morrowind for them to fix trials
    Edited by RebornV3x on March 21, 2017 10:12PM
    Xbox One - NA GT: RebornV3x
    I also play on PC from time to time but I just wanna be left alone on there so sorry.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    And I am sorry for coming to the forums to complain about a problem, trying to pursue a fix instead of glitching it like you for easy loot, I don't recall ever seeing you on the leaderboards before homestead :/
    Your input is kind of null mate
    Edited by Orbital on March 21, 2017 10:34PM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Azicah
    Azicah
    ✭✭✭
    Seems there's no ETA to the fix. I honestly think all we could do is just sit and wait until they push out a new patch that adds content.
  • TARAFRAKA
    TARAFRAKA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TARAFRAKA wrote: »
    ^Admits to exploiting on the official forums while responding to a mod

Tamriel darwinism ftw.

And? I put videos up on it before showing how to do it. ZOS does *** with anything. You seem to think a forum account affects an in game one.

Think I'm safe for now.

Back to Tamriel children and don't derail Axs thread.

Patiently waiting for @ZOS_JessicaFolsom to make an example out of you.

Yea, turn on each other. That'll show ZOS we want to be taken seriously.

Turn on him? He goes all over the forums proclaiming his right to glitch maw bc he has completed it. I think my response was fairly tame.
    Back in topic. Please fix vmol.
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    Please fix this before you take our cp away :/
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not fun having so many dcs per run that it is no longer possible to have a full group take on the 1st or 3rd MoL boss together unless *extremely* lucky.

FIX YOUR F***ING TRIAL!

Unbelievable how little they care. I purchased this content as DLC, and it worked when I bought it. Now you've made it unplayable after purchase. How disrespectful is that? Plus it's been a long time now since it became an issue with very little (and only recent) recognition. It's a total afterthought to them.

Smh.
    Edited by Vaoh on March 22, 2017 3:22AM
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    :/
    Edited by Orbital on March 22, 2017 4:20AM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    m
    Ridiculus wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind a refund but I'm more concerned about morrowind the new trial what else are they going to break this time? At the end of the day it's time for ZOS to simply give up or actually hire someone competent people to develop and fix the problems we are constantly encountering on this game. You guys rip players off on crown store and eso plus for us to in turn only be pooped on for an almost completely broken game from a company that only focuses on new content or crown store content. Took them an entire patch to fix MoL last time and obviously they never looked into it because it has happened again.

Uh oh, yall have made Dad mad. Take cover. Also, PLEASE FIX VMOL.

OMG ROFLMAO I'm always mad nah but seriously I know the end game players and guilds have suffered greatly this past year because of the lack of "want to" from ZOS

Trust me when i read your posts, i automatically read it in the "yall are playing like trash, we are resetting til we do it right, get your sh*t together guys" ridiculus voice lmao.
    We are not to be friends, we are here for SCORE!- Best thing you ever taught me :wink:

LMAO just got to push people sometimes

Made me a better healer no question. Didnt hurt that i was healing with @Walties99 either lol.

And that's why it so important for ZOS to fix end game community problems first. We as end game players we don't just log onto this game to casually play. This is a job in a sense for most us. We get on we theory craft, we build strats, we farm until our eyes bleed to have the best capability to play this content the devs can't seem to get right. We are the ESO community. Pvp is for casuals cyrodill is trash especially on Xbox you don't take cyrodill serious. Questing? No for casuals. Casuals don't play your content ZOS they get on to socialize and won't be here long they come and go. But we the end game community is what makes ESO what is and they do nothing but crap on us.

Reading back through this thread because you know trials are unplayable and I saw this, it's absolute truth had to quote
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • MrFish024
    MrFish024
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno do you have any updates of fixes or timeframe for fixes of console trials? It's been over a week since your test and we haven't gotten any update except you telling us how you didn't have time to get a fix in. All trials on console have issues so I hope you are looking at fixes for more than just vmol.
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    And I am sorry for coming to the forums to complain about a problem, trying to pursue a fix instead of glitching it like you for easy loot, I don't recall ever seeing you on the leaderboards before homestead :/
    Your input is kind of null mate

I think it's kind of a stretch to say that "complaining about a problem" is the same as "trying to pursue a fix."

Complaining is just complaining.

But I digress, because I've posted numerous threads over in the Bug Reports forum trying to get visibility on the Trials issues and resorted to mostly complaining because no one ever responds. And then I find that the one thread that actually has responses is not in the Bug Reports forum or the XB technical support forum or the PS4 technical support forum ... but in the General Discussion forum. Oy vey.

That said, I have no problem with people glitching MoL to get gear (although as I understand it the glitch was fixed in yesterday's patch). Trials groups, especially new-ish groups or groups trying to bring up new members, are kind of in a tough spot right now. Say you get a new tank ... how you gonna outfit that tank with Alkosh?

MoL being broken prevents groups who weren't completing MoL (when it was working) from gearing up to put up competitive leaderboard scores on the Trials that are working. People are going to find ways to get the gear they need even if the content is broken.
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    MrFish024 wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno do you have any updates of fixes or timeframe for fixes of console trials? It's been over a week since your test and we haven't gotten any update except you telling us how you didn't have time to get a fix in. All trials on console have issues so I hope you are looking at fixes for more than just vmol.

We don't have a timeframe for a fix, unfortunately. Our engineers are still collecting and digging into the data we have, and are trying to nail down exactly where and why the issue is occurring. It's a complicated issue, and not something we're taking lightly.

And yes, we are looking at all Trials, not just Vet MoL.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Colt18
    Colt18
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    This is not the first time trials were broken on xbox. We had the exact same issues (disconnects in maw, disconnects in hel ra at night time) before the one tamriel update so shouldn't your engineers already have a head start on how to implement a fix? Why not try doing whatever it is they did in the one tamriel patch that fixed these issues once before?