Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vyle_Byte wrote: »
    Grim13 wrote: »
    Hello!

Grim!!!!! Hiya! :smiley:
    Kazi wrote: »
    Welcome Grim
    Valen_Byte wrote: »
    Hello!

Just read your quote lol Reminds me of one I like. "Never and Forever, are the same amount of time"

Welcome to the *** show!

TY!

I'd been in forum time out for 1 year, 10 months... but they've seen fit to let me out.

..Figured I'd say hi to my fellow BWB'ers... friends and enemies alike.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello!

Welcome Grim
    Hello!

Just read your quote lol Reminds me of one I like. "Never and Forever, are the same amount of time"

Welcome to the *** show!

TY!

I'd been in forum time out for 1 year, 10 months... but they've seen fit to let me out.

Welcome back!
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope tonight's action will be a repeat of last night's action.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Hello!

Welcome Grim
    Hello!

Welcome to the *** show!

TY!

Welcome back!

Thanks, mang!
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    By the way. MagDK is the only way to go.

My current DK is my first ever attempt at a Light armor MagDK. Ive always ran heavy in the past. Im liking it. It took me a while to adjust my play style a bit so that I dont just YOLO in all the time.

I currently run 2 heavy and 5 light. Balancing resources can be tough but I have managed to achieve 30k magicka, 2.3k Recovery, 25k health and 3k spell damage. I'm sorta squishy but as long as I'm not fighting more than 3 people it does pretty good.

Edit: As long as I'm not fighting more than 3 average people. I can't fight 3 good players.

Mind me asking what you're running for your build? My current (and only) Mag DK uses 2 heavy/5 light and is sitting at like, 31k Magicka, 23k Health, 2k regen, and 2.3k spell damage (closer to 2.7k on flame damage thanks to Silks of the Sun), although he has outleveled his gear enough to only be at 3 stars now. Even with fresh, new gear I don't think his stats were quite as high as yours though.

I will say light armor Mag DK is really fun to play, although definitely more difficult than other builds I've ran in the past. Like you, I do well enough fighting 2-3 average players, but as soon as a good player comes along, or more people start piling on me, it becomes a game of how irritating can I be with Mist Form and LOS before they actually kill me. I actually had a group of 5-6 EP completely give up on trying to kill me around the little rocks just northeast of Alessia Bridge, despite the fact that I spent the majority of the fight at less than 20% health. I can guarentee they would've killed me had they kept at it just a little bit longer.

I run 5 Kags, 3 or 4 magnus (depends on what bar I'm on) and 3 Willpower. Flame staff and S&B. My staff is always gold the rest is purple. You can play with enchants but typically I run 1 health enchant on heavy chest and the rest mag. On my jewelry 1 use 1 reduced cost, 1 mag regen, and 1 spell damage.

Do you just rely on Burning Embers for self-healing? I run S&B/Resto, and would love to be able to use a flame staff, but I fear that my build will die far too easily without Healing Ward.

Also, I notice that a lot of good players are running Willpower on their Magicka builds, which I have never owned a single piece of. Anybody know what the easiest way to get Willpower jewelry is right now?

I rely on embers and whip for heals. I also use either immovable pots or tri-pots. But most heals would come from group. This build excels in a group of 4-6 and does pretty good in large groups. Keep in mind this is very difficult to play solo with. I get willpower from guild stores.

It may help if I add: These max Stats are with Witch mothers brew up. Sorry for not saying that at the beginning.

Ahh okay. My build is built to play solo (at least as well as I could build a LA Mag DK for solo play lol), and Healing Ward has saved my ass enough times that I don't think I can let it go. And I'll need to start checking guild traders more often to see if I can find some decent priced Willpower jewelry.
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

GHARTOK WILL BE MINE....

....but you might wipe us a few times first.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GHARTOK WILL BE MINE....

....but you might wipe us a few times first.

GHARTOK WILL BE OURS...........
    updates coming soon.............
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GHARTOK update...
    scroll has returned back home :D
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    GHARTOK update...

Ghartok green scroll confirmed.
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    GHARTOK update...

Ghartok green scroll confirmed.

LOL

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Some of you will be happy to know that Legion of Death Gaming voted to return to Azura's Star tonight. We have officially left Blackwater Blade once again and disbanded the Legion of Dominion Gaming guild. We appreciate the community for letting us join in on the fun while we were there.
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Some of you will be happy to know that Legion of Death Gaming voted to return to Azura's Star tonight. We have officially left Blackwater Blade once again and disbanded the Legion of Dominion Gaming guild. We appreciate the community for letting us join in on the fun while we were there.

Good luck to you. May your Ice Trebs be plentiful and your deaths rare.
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    MAY YOUR DEATHS BE SWIFT, AND YOUR LOAD SCREENS LONG.
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent PvP again tonight. The map was very active.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • TipsyDrow
    TipsyDrow
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTfV_l8AUjU
    Oooh, what do we have here? Another scrumptious young plaything straight out of life and into my club? Mmm... you smell new, little boy, like fabric softener dew on freshly mowed Astroturf. Oh, I'm not frightening you, am I, duckling?
    Love, Mistress Pigtails
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Did you all know that @ZOS_RichLambert was playing Bwb last cycle?
    ***Dixon Kay MagDK FORMER EMPEROR***Deca Dix MagDK FORMER EMPORER***Valonious MagPlar FORMER EMPEROR***
    GM of BYTE
    And alien tears will fill for him, Pity’s long-broken urn, For his mourners will be outcast men, And outcasts always mourn
  • W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you all know that @ZOS_RichLambert was playing Bwb last cycle?

he was??

• Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who was he?

@ZOS_RichLambert
    Edited by Adenoma on January 22, 2017 5:01PM
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good morning Bwb, seems like a good day for gratuitous fire trebs.
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    Adenoma wrote: »
    Who was he?

Was on EP on my mag sorc. I leveled entirely from 10-50 in BWB. Was fun. :)

Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    Who was he?

That must have taken quite a long time... Going from 10-50 in PvP gives you a lot of BWB time haha.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's only one campaign cycle if you play casually every day
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who was he?

That must have taken quite a long time... Going from 10-50 in PvP gives you a lot of BWB time haha.

That's primarily how I level mine as well. I wouldn't say entirely though. I do spend some time gathering skyshards and other skill points out in PvE land.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I know who @ZOS_RichLambert's character is but out of respect I won't say the toon or @ name.

He knew what was up and definitely killed plenty. Just a hint, he had been in EP's #1 spot on multiple occasions and if it was possible, he planned on crowning as Emp. (Sadly, EP doesn't have the population usually to accomplish that on BWB)

It was fun fighting against Rich on the Alessia Bridge and at Alessia during the 3-way dethrone of Alessia (The 5 hour battle of Alessia)

He is now in Azura's Star and I ran into him last night, even. LoDG back-doored his group at BRK and he almost blew our cover. He spotted me while I was stealthing into the breach and he attempted killing me but I scurried away in time. Let his group on flags and ran in with negate + destro ult = EP's keep? More like DC's keep!
  • DCeiver0
    DCeiver0
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who was he?

I think I fought you once or twice....
    Ärchøn of the Covenant - DC Magblade
    Ärchøn of the Dominion - AD Magblade
    Venom - EP Stamdk
    Sentinel - AD DK
    Sirocco - DC WereOrcSorc
    Wendigo - DC Warden
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who was he?

I would assume you check in with the BWB Forum then as many players do? If so..... Oops. Lol
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Time to blame @ZOS_RichLambert for nightcapping, zerging, etc.

STOP RUINING BWB RICH.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Time to blame @ZOS_RichLambert for nightcapping, zerging, etc.

STOP RUINING BWB RICH.

I've never heard a Forum Ban hit so quickly before...

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

jk
  • Vyle_Byte
    Vyle_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do remember the toon name and seems to me he didn't mind anyone knowing since he posted it all up on his twitter! :D Awesome he came in to play with us, nice he wasn't super duper secret about it either!
    Member of the Old Guard
    Mother of the Byte Family
    Vyle Byte||Ivana Byte||Vyible Byte||Hakate Vampler Former EMPRESS BWB||Haan Zolo {Retired} (He swung first)||Lunari ||Wardyn Chalyk Tahno||Dirti Dianah||Bonnie||
    Viva la Byte
  • Valen_Byte
    Valen_Byte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Who was he?

Glad you had a good time. Well, I mean of course you did, it IS the best campaign. : ))
    GM of BYTE
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now I'm wondering if I've ever fought @ZOS_RichLambert !
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
This discussion has been closed.